The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Two Years Of Patience ; Version 2.0

Two years of patience , version 2.0.

Good day to all bros, hope that everything’s fine and everyone’s healthy and wealthy !

I had been visiting the same ML since that 2 years + ago. Borders are open , consumers do have more choices. We, as consumers, sure are on the upper hand now.

And me, had become a real devil. ��

Those who had read up my previous post, on how I spent 2 years trying to unlock the ML,
This is the part 2 right now. ��

I had unlocked the HJ in my previous thread after spending 2 years , and I had also shared with quite a few bros here to try it out.
Things surely went as what I expected after reopening of borders, business went down for all these massage trades as people have more options, or maybe to our neighbour country for a more “worth-it” session.

During one of the visits, I had brought up the issue of stopping to visit , trying to use this tactic to unlock more. I started to go back to my carefree roaming life going around all MP around east thereafter ☺️

She msg me two weeks after , asking about my daily life, striking topics , and eventually hinted me when am I dropping by again.

I was firm and rejected on the spot saying that I am bored of the hand.
I need MORE. MORE AND MORE.

What happened next ,turned me into a demon,
She eventually gave in , asked me to visit her again. With surprises�� She promised .

The surprise ended up having the privilege to eat her tits , unload my vitamin into her mouth, I slowly became not any contented. ��

It’s the last visit last week whereby I felt the sense of accomplishment , I felt my mission for this two years have been completed
It’s time I gotta move on and roam around the streets again. ��
功成身退������������

P.S , she only do massage + HJ
Or
Massage with BBBJ *depending on chemistry.

If any bros have any good contacts to pass me for east side lobang. I’ll be very grateful ����

There won’t be anymore version 3.0 upcoming. I’m done and got to move on ��

THE END ��

Last edited by bluengelz; 20-10-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
Re: Two Years Of Patience ; Version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Good day to all bros, hope that everything’s fine and everyone’s healthy and wealthy !

I had been visiting the same ML since that 2 years + ago. Borders are open , consumers do have more choices. We, as consumers, sure are on the upper hand now.

Those who had read up my previous post, on how I spent 2 years trying to unlock the ML,

I had unlocked the HJ in my previous thread after spending 2 years , and I had also shared with quite a few bros here to try it out.
Things surely went as what I expected after reopening of borders, business went down for all these massage trades as people have more options, or maybe to our neighbour country for a more “worth-it” session.

During one of the visits, I had brought up the issue of stopping to visit , trying to use this tactic to unlock more. I started to go back to my carefree roaming life going around all MP around east thereafter ☺️

She msg me two weeks after , asking about my daily life, striking topics , and eventually hinted me when am I dropping by again.

She eventually gave in , asked me to visit her again. With surprises�� She promised .

The surprise ended up having the privilege to eat her tits , unload my vitamin into her mouth, I slowly became not any contented. ��

It’s the last visit last week whereby I felt the sense of accomplishment , I felt my mission for this two years have been completed , I finally get to screwed her shaved pussy.
功成身退������������

Or

If any bros have any good contacts to pass me for east side lobang. I’ll be very grateful ����

THE END ��
Can share contacts bro?
Old 20-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:

It’s the last visit last week whereby I felt the sense of accomplishment , I felt my mission for this two years have been completed
功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��

Yup. Agree. Managed to achieve that three weeks ago too. Seems she has finally relented and soften her stance.
Old 20-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Thanks. +14 points to you
Old 24-10-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kingsmen1155 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Bro can share contact!
Old 24-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
tampinesread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like she had gone over to the dark side, once you start~ there's no stopping
Old 24-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Bro, can share contact?
Old 25-10-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5305 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Bro, I hv alrdy PM u for east side lobang...Pl pass me yr ctc... TQ
Old 25-10-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

功成身退������������

THE END ��

Excellent narrative, Bro bluengelz!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 17
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Bro, can share this gem, i pm u my wonderful malaysian gems, hope to hear from you.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
Nice bro, please share with me!

vaxva
Old 25-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:

功成身退������������

Or

THE END ��
U devilish naughty boy oh boy. haha.
Old 25-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6212 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Once she goes down this route, no more turning back.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
Punpipi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampinesread View Post
Seems like she had gone over to the dark side, once you start~ there's no stopping
“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.” —Yoda

***Darth Vader's Theme rolling***
Old 25-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bryanbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

horny itchy boys are there
Advert Space Available