The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Need recommendation to a quiet pub

Plan to bring my partner to a quiet pub. Then she can go braless in revealing clothes. Prefer a place that is darkly lit, very few patrons and male waiters/bartender if possible. Any recommendations?
Old 11-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: Need recommendation to a quiet pub

Those pubs are likely to be the kind of pubs with a lot of ang moh. They like those kind of pubs where they just sit down and chill, no deafeningly loud music with ginah screaming cheebai kind of pubs in Boat Quay.

I think your best bet will be hotel lounges/pubs?
Old 13-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Bump. Any kind bro can recommend please?
Old 13-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few patrons means the place about to close down already.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka1111 View Post
Few patrons means the place about to close down already.
Not to mention suggestions here will surely boost the crowd cos want to go look see look see
Old 13-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

SKINNY'S LOUNGE. 82 BOAT QUAY SINGAPORE

this place the outside area if you go to the corner it can be pretty quiet, actually most places on weekdays are very quiet
Old 13-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
TheRandomWalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try out The ExciseMen at Esplanade, Quiach Bar at South Beach. (the inside lounge area), Maison Ikkoku at Kandahar St.

What are you planning?
Old 13-07-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Plan to bring my partner to a quiet pub. Then she can go braless in revealing clothes. Prefer a place that is darkly lit, very few patrons and male waiters/bartender if possible. Any recommendations?
Your preferred pub seems impossible. She's shy or you are possessive? Why she wants to go braless only in such places? Braless and revealing clothes? She might be mistaken as booker.
You can consider the pub in the MBFC, the one next to Standard Chartered Bank. However, go around 830pm. They only have waitresses in black yoga pants with tank top.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Your preferred pub seems impossible. She's shy or you are possessive? Why she wants to go braless only in such places? Braless and revealing clothes? She might be mistaken as booker.
You can consider the pub in the MBFC, the one next to Standard Chartered Bank. However, go around 830pm. They only have waitresses in black yoga pants with tank top.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will go check it out. Appreciate. Yes, it is hard to find. I am not possessive. She is shy. I like her to go out without a bra. In revealing clothes. She hates ladies looking at her. Is fine if men, and only a few, look. Don't ask me why. Hence prefer spots with male waiters and bartenders only and few patrons.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
SKINNY'S LOUNGE. 82 BOAT QUAY SINGAPORE

this place the outside area if you go to the corner it can be pretty quiet, actually most places on weekdays are very quiet
Thanks for your recommendation. Appreciate. This is close to what I am looking for. Will go check it out. Hope it is not too crowded
Old 13-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hence prefer spots with male waiters and bartenders only and few patrons.
there a little hidden bistro - with L1 & L2 - https://g.page/Gridscoffee?share
its a bistry on Thurs - Sat evening
Old 13-07-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRandomWalk View Post
Try out The ExciseMen at Esplanade, Quiach Bar at South Beach. (the inside lounge area), Maison Ikkoku at Kandahar St.

What are you planning?
Thanks for the recommendation. Appreciate. The ExciseMen looks good. Will go check it out.

Plan depends on the place, crowd and bartender. She has nice C cups and generally the plan is to get her to go braless in transparent tops. Sit at bar counter. Have a drink with me. Thats all. Let me enjoy her pokies. She is generally shy but with alcohol & the correct settings, things can evolve

Last edited by MoJoe313; 13-07-2022 at 01:12 PM.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Thanks bros! Appreciate.

Fyi desired plan. Need less crowd or zero crowd. Need alcohol (to execute) And a very accomodating male bartender or bar owner.

Do keep the suggestions coming in. Cheers!

Last edited by MoJoe313; 13-07-2022 at 01:14 PM.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
there a little hidden bistro - with L1 & L2 - https://g.page/Gridscoffee?share
its a bistry on Thurs - Sat evening
Thanks bro. Appreciate. Looks good. Is it crowded generally? What time to go? Got alcohol? Need the alcohol for things to evolve.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most whiskey bars are quiet and darkly lit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1