The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LS Production Presents : My "CUTEY" Pie (Pics and School Uniform Avail)

Dear Bros, presenting another of my student !!!

Name : CUTEY
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 33'24'34
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE

***** Click here for CUTEY Pics *****

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS
Old 18-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Production Presents : My "CUTEY" Pie (Pics and School Uniform Avail)

FR CUTEY

I better write this short FR before get lazy again . Tried her 3 hours ago . She is like her name , very cute , especially when she smile, and stick out her tongue making naughty face. I suggest her to wear uniform rather than red bra/panties, suit her more.

Looks : 7/10. Cute looking , brighten your day when she smile. I especially love her eyes , bright and beautiful . Too bad her skin complexion not that good, got pimples.

Body : 6.5/10. All natural , the boobs look not that big or small, but firm and heavy . You can feel the weight you grab it. Body like face got pimples,
A bit fresh everywhere in the body , but definitely not plump .

BBBJ: Cannot rate this one. We did a 69 but she cannot tahan my painting, stopped few times and cannot continue, moaning instead of blowing .

FJ : 8/10. Fingering her after the painting , can hear the water sound from her pussy getting louder, and at this time she cannot stand it and grab a CD and whisper " I want you to come inside". Once inside , can see she is really enjoy it , keeping frenching non stop , and grab you tight , and keeping saying " Come on baby ". Maybe I look like baby to her . Her moaning goes from soft to loud , and after pumping non stop she give a soft scream . Think she cum , but maybe she act

2nd round more the same like 1st except she gave me more detailed catbath , from mouth to the toes . But her catbath a bit wet with her salivia. And while doing missionary with her she opened her legs wide like vshape , i think maybe she love bro to go deep inside her haha.

One thing to take note her pussy is tight , found it when fingering her and doing FJ with her.

Overall : If you are looking for cute looking gal like angel and doing FJ wild like devil, go for her. Trying very hard to please you , even message you while i was rinsing my mouth and clean your body while you step out of the bathtub. I believe you will get what you from her.

PS: Bro LS , your runner really very sotong, knock the door while i was inside , he can hang her dinner outside mah. Not sure whether he steam or not when Cutey opened the door wearing red bra and panties. haha..
Old 19-04-2008, 04:12 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro reedsteel for the first blood FR !!!

LS
Old 19-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
FR CUTEY

...She is like her name , very cute , especially when she smile, and stick out her tongue making naughty face. I suggest her to wear uniform rather than red bra/panties, suit her more.

...Cute looking , brighten your day when she smile. I especially love her eyes , bright and beautiful .... All natural , the boobs look not that big or small, but firm and heavy . You can feel the weight you grab it...Fingering her after the painting , can hear the water sound from her pussy getting louder, and at this time she cannot stand it and grab a CD and whisper " I want you to come inside". Once inside , can see she is really enjoy it , keeping frenching non stop , and grab you tight...Her moaning goes from soft to loud..

One thing to take note her pussy is tight , found it when fingering her and doing FJ with her.... If you are looking for cute looking gal like angel and doing FJ wild like devil, go for her. Trying very hard to please you , even message you while i was rinsing my mouth and clean your body while you step out of the bathtub...

PS: Bro LS , your runner really very sotong, knock the door while i was inside , he can hang her dinner outside mah. Not sure whether he steam or not when Cutey opened the door wearing red bra and panties. haha..
***loss for words***

Bro reedsteel,

maybe the runner wanted to have a PREVIEW of the CUTEY pie... Heehee !!
Old 19-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
FR CUTEY

PS: Bro LS , your runner really very sotong, knock the door while i was inside , he can hang her dinner outside mah.

ya lor... i also encountered this when i tried phoenix...
i thought another bro coming to the wrong room... or room cleaning...
can pass to other gal who has no customer 1 mah...
Old 19-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
***loss for words***

Bro reedsteel,

maybe the runner wanted to have a PREVIEW of the CUTEY pie... Heehee !!
Maybe he has special interest. Like to peep man instead of woman

Btw Bro LS, Dont worry about pimples, she still young, that does not affect her cuteness. If not i will not able to wake up the 3rd time right haha In fact I think she has strong similarity like Bonnie's Ezan . Not so smooth complexion , cute , naughty character, and very hiong FJ .
Old 19-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

wah....all the frs is making me steam.
and i have a slot with her later on!!!
Old 19-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
ya lor... i also encountered this when i tried phoenix...
i thought another bro coming to the wrong room... or room cleaning...
can pass to other gal who has no customer 1 mah...
Quote:
Maybe he has special interest. Like to peep man instead of woman
Sorrie bros... I think there are some miscommunication, I will look into it, please pardon him and me...

LS
Old 20-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginlovers View Post
wah....all the frs is making me steam.
and i have a slot with her later on!!!
Sure bro !!! Thanks for your support !!!

LS
Old 21-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the name fits her perfectly.

she has this amazingly cute theatrical lady bow whenever she says 'yes' when she is standing, an extremely ladylike gesture. from such a cute girl like her, naked, it transforms into a ravishing sight.

she is super super cute, very pretty, big lively eyes, really cute teeth, small nose, soft lips, round face, beautiful smiles, long thick beautiful hair which she ties into a lovely knot when she is not on bed.

this girl has superb attitudes, very polite, smiles beautifully non-stop, very attentive, always seems to find her massaging part of my body.

she is rather short, which adds to her cuteness, little baby fats here and there, tan, some part of her body is smooth, some not so smooth, average size boobs, a young body that is still in the process of developing.

it takes her seconds to capture my heart. besides that cute face, she is an extremely extremely good kisser, soft lips, smooth tongue, gentle lips massaging, non-stop kissing, frenching, tongue sucking, passionate, giving, enjoying.

the amount of her juice simply amazes me. when i tickle her pussy through her panty, i feel her juice sipping through her panty. when i rub her pussy with my fingers, it feels like i just finished washing my hand, when i paint her pussy, that slimy pussy juice gets all around my cheeks like i just smashed my face into a plate of jelly, when we make love, her juice drench my pubic hair and the surrounding, she is a damn wet girl.

her pussy is pretty, small, sensitive, light colored and tight, hidden between two rather big outer labia.

she has lovely moans, it sounds extremely steamy when you see that the moans comes from such a cute face.

her skills simply does not match that face. a cute young girl like her should not have such marvelous bbbj skill, ticklish licking, strong sucking, balls popping, deep throats, she is very attentive and dedicated to bring great pleasure to the thrilled enlarged thing in front of her.

even hours after, whenever i think of her, i simply cannot suppress that hearty smiles and brightening joy, her cuteness, her smiles and her gentleness brings tremendous warmth to this mundane life.
Old 21-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllover View Post

....she is super super cute, very pretty, big lively eyes, really cute teeth, small nose, soft lips, round face, beautiful smiles, long thick beautiful hair which she ties into a lovely knot when she is not on bed.

this girl has superb attitudes, very polite, smiles beautifully non-stop, very attentive, always seems to find her massaging part of my body.

...it takes her seconds to capture my heart. besides that cute face, she is an extremely extremely good kisser, soft lips, smooth tongue, gentle lips massaging, non-stop kissing, frenching, tongue sucking, passionate, giving, enjoying.

the amount of her juice simply amazes me. when i tickle her pussy through her panty, i feel her juice sipping through her panty. when i rub her pussy with my fingers, it feels like i just finished washing my hand, when i paint her pussy, that slimy pussy juice gets all around my cheeks like i just smashed my face into a plate of jelly, when we make love, her juice drench my pubic hair and the surrounding, she is a damn wet girl.

...she has lovely moans, it sounds extremely steamy when you see that the moans comes from such a cute face.

her skills simply does not match that face. a cute young girl like her should not have such marvelous bbbj skill, ticklish licking, strong sucking, balls popping, deep throats, she is very attentive and dedicated to bring great pleasure to the thrilled enlarged thing in front of her.

even hours after, whenever i think of her, i simply cannot suppress that hearty smiles and brightening joy, her cuteness, her smiles and her gentleness brings tremendous warmth to this mundane life.
SUPER STEAMY FR Bro girllover,

too bad... i din get my slot on Saturday... no thanks to LS !!!
Old 21-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllover View Post
the name fits her perfectly.

she has this amazingly cute theatrical lady bow whenever she says 'yes' when she is standing, an extremely ladylike gesture. from such a cute girl like her, naked, it transforms into a ravishing sight.

she is super super cute, very pretty, big lively eyes, really cute teeth, small nose, soft lips, round face, beautiful smiles, long thick beautiful hair which she ties into a lovely knot when she is not on bed.

Thanks bro girllover for the FR !!!

LS
Old 22-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
SUPER STEAMY FR Bro girllover,

too bad... i din get my slot on Saturday... no thanks to LS !!!
Bery sony bro... don't be mad lah, will arrange a slot for you soon, ok ? Don't be a petty man ok? Be a pretty man!!! Wahaha!!!

LS
Old 22-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
YoungHeart is one of the Best!YoungHeart is one of the Best!YoungHeart is one of the Best!YoungHeart is one of the Best!

Here i am for my late summary since weekend... lazy write FR so i write point form.
-walk into room greet by SYT hiding behind door
-cute and sunshine smile, melting in the sunny smile
-already prepared water in bathtub, both strip and went in bath
-clean me all over, top to bottom and below
-went to bed to BBBJ me, i finger her till.... she came
-cap on, she ride me galloping around here and there
-pull her down pumping in and out
-bang her sideways, she likes it fast
-sound effect getting louder and louder, TV sound also cannnot fight
-doggy her she is tight tight and she goes AH AH AH
-I KO.... she KO

Looks : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Frenching : Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ : 7.5/10
Service and GFF : 7.5/10
Old 23-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

Thanks bro YoungHeart for the FR !!!

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1