The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Sex life during pregnancy

Guys/ladies,how did pregnancy affect your sex life?

1. Did your partner's sex drive decrease and how did it affect you?

2. For guys, if your partner's sex drive decreased, how did you satisfy your needs?

3. Did normal sex life resume after pregnancy?

Hope to get some sharing
Old 27-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex life during pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post

2. For guys, if your partner's sex drive decreased, how did you satisfy your needs?

Hope to get some sharing
For the sake of your child ; refrain from having sex with your partner during pregnancy
Old 27-06-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
For the sake of your child ; refrain from having sex with your partner during pregnancy
Aren't there plenty of studies shown online that sex during pregnancy doesn't affect the child?
Old 27-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hope to get some sharing
1. Decreased significantly to 0

2. I have my trusted right hand

3. No! Too tired every night taking after the baby.....
Old 27-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure how will it affect pregnancy..... u worried ur penis too Long and hit the baby head? lol
Old 27-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=deathknight828;18879267]Guys/ladies,how did pregnancy affect your sex life?

1. Did your partner's sex drive decrease and how did it affect you? - it should not.

2. For guys, if your partner's sex drive decreased, how did you satisfy your needs? - both of you should be excited to see your girl/boy so shower your love.

3. Did normal sex life resume after pregnancy? yes sex life will resume, but attention will more to the new born.

Hope to get some 1. Did your partner's sex drive decrease and how did it affect you? - it should not.

2. For guys, if your partner's sex drive decreased, how did you satisfy your needs? - both of you should be excited to see your girl/boy so shower your love.

3. Did normal sex life resume after pregnancy? yes sex life will resume, but attention will more to the new born.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11930 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes especially at the advanced stage.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11122 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope to get some sharing
My little contribution:
1. No, my wife's sex drive did not decrease during pregnancy but increase instead.

2. Left Right Hands

3. Not as much because sometimes too busy and occupied with work and kids.

For my case, our gynae advised us on having intercourse since our first visit, and on every subsequent visits.
Usually cannot have sex at the initial stage until the pregnancy was stable.
Thereafter, we had sex more than often even until the last day before our kids pop out when the gynae declared can have intercourse as per normal when there was no complication cases.
At first I hesitated when my wife asked for sex during our very first pregnancy, and didn't dare to penetrate fully, scared would hurt the baby inside.
After 2nd & 3rd try, we bonked like mad until her tummy was very huge. Its a different kind of sexperience in a lifetime.

Don't worry, the baby is well protected in the water bag
Old 28-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hope to get some sharing
Depending the preg is at which stage. Usually preg woman are more horny than before and for guy you can unload without worry for 9 months.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11122 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Depending the preg is at which stage. Usually preg woman are more horny than before and for guy you can unload without worry for 9 months.
Agree with your last sentence bro, both shiok shiok. Win-win situation
Old 29-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

Slow missionary, not too deep is fine. Make sure clean and free from herpes
Old 30-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11930 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphro View Post
Slow missionary, not too deep is fine. Make sure clean and free from herpes
Doggie also can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1