The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
chrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fun Times in Singapore

I think there's something seriously wrong with me...

I've got a great girlfriend who's quite honestly much much higher on the attractiveness scale than I am. She's very obliging in both the relationship and the bedroom, however, for some unfathomable reason, I love to play around everytime I come back to Singapore.

I love the Chinese girls in Geylang. There's such a variety. I try to avoid the ones on Lorong 8 because they're all strictly controlled by Mafus, while around Lorong 14-18 there's always a gem that's freelancing on her own. And by gem, I don't mean those old tired ladies that attract so much hoohah in the FL section because of their bargain basement prices, but by those girls who are 18, look like a young model and basically are just not standing at 8 because they want the independence and have less competition from the other hot young beauties.

On a side note, I have a pleasant income with a significant disposal percentage, and I'm always in Singapore only for at most a week at a time, so I budget around 6-10k every visit. My last trip back in December cost me 12 big ones cause I just let loose during the holiday season.

Now back to the story at hand, I like to be lavish. You have fun, the girl has fun, and trust me, when you treat these girls like princesses, they turn on the full charm. I've never had a problem with the fact that all they care about is the money, as long as they don't make it too obvious. Now the last time I was here, I droved the car to one of the Hotel 81 lots (I hate to park outside along the street cause I rarely drive and parallel parking is so hard. Plus a lot of people I know can recognize my car so I like to keep it discreet). Strolled down the Lorongs, looking for the candidate for my week of fun and games.

After walking for an hour, my god, this goddess I see standing by the side of the road. There's an old gent in an office getup apparently discussing terms with her. I sit by the coffee shop order a beer, and wait to see how things go. Now, I don't understand the gents who make it like a marketplace haggling, trying to bargain for the lowest price. U get what you pay for after all. If a girl feels that she's doing you a favor by giving you a bargain basement price, well.... usually she won't be particularly inclined to give you more "concessions" if you know what I mean.

Finally the old gent apparently feels that the price is too expensive as he walks away without sealing the deal. This actually went on for 10-15minutes!!! Well, here's the signal for yours truely. Straightening my shirt, I drain the last dregs in my can and walk up to this angel.

Here's a quick description. I like the short sevelte girls, the ones who have that indescribable innocent charm. I believe the SBF forumites call the Sweet Young things (SYTs). This girl was remarkable. Young, pale skin. Long shoulder length black hair. Near perfect teeth, and with a quirky grin that flashed several times during her previous conversations with the bargain seeker. I'm not usually attracted to overly big boobs, but in these case, the girl had a decent rank that would definitely be more than a handful. It was just the slightest touch disproportionate on her small thin frame (not particularly tall), but it gave her just that little touch of sultriness that drives men crazy. She looked like a package from paradise and boy oh boy was I ready to open the gift wrapping

(Bear in mind all conversations were obviously in chinese)

Me: Hello, I would love to have some time with you. Are you free.
Her: Sure handsome (suai ge).

She clings onto my arm and I lead her to a nearby hotel 81. I ask her along the way what price she's asks for and she says $60. I'm stunned. $60 for such a prize? Bear in mind that I'm very particular about looks and youth and it just seems so sad that she's giving it away for so little. I nod, and say, "For you, that's too little. How about $80."

Yes, yes, for those who are puking at this point, please understand that their half-hour or hourly rate is not the consideration. I'm here for a fun time and service is important beyond all factors. Just giving a measly $20 more per session makes the girl surprised by the generousity and oh so more giving later. (By the way, apparently Singaporeans have a reputation as being cheap and bargainers. Come on, are you trying to buy groceries or trying to have a good time?).

We finally get into the room and its decent by Geylang standards. No obvious stains on the sheet. I ask her to take a quick shower and she steps in. I ask nicely if i can join her and she gives me this sweet shy smile and say ok... (See what I mean about 20 bucks making all the difference). Now in Geylang, if you pay for a girl, its a sure thing, but let me stress again, this is setting up for a week of fun and games so its a little different process I go by.

She has on this black bra and matching thong like panties. And there's this cute thin gold chain around her waist as well as a red string pendant on her neck. I watch her slowly undress to reveal this small patch of bush that while untrimmed, does not look like a jungle. Theres her cute little slit that looks oh so scrumptious and her nipples are light and pink. "Good job bro on the selection," I think to myself. We walk into the showers. I take my time gently soaping her body, then allow her to return the favor. She takes special time to wash my private parts, gently running her hand up and down my manhood. She even pulls back my foreskin to wash that little area between cockhead and shaft. Her little dainty white hand on my soldier makes it sprung up to life.

Shes gives me this grin and does a few more quick up and down strokes with her hand, but I playfully swat her hand and ask her to go to the bed first. We cover up with towels and move on to the bed. Now I like to learn a little more about my prospective "companions", so I take out $250 from my wallet and hand it over to her. She looks at the money, then at me. "Why so much?" She looks crestfallen and worried. The response surprises me. "Ni yao zuo she me ne?" She asks biting her lower lip. I finally realized she thinks I some kind of freak who probably wants her to do something very nasty or freaky. I calm her down, and say just want to book her for a few hours, and just to tell me when the money runs out. She looks a little calmer and sinks onto the bed with relief although she gives off a slight nervous vibe. Another important thing is to try to hold a conversation. After all, in a week there's only so many times you can fuck. Some of the pleasure is in the company as well.

I talk to her about her family. How she finds Singapore, what she likes to do etc... I make a few jokes about Singaporeans liking to bargain and end up commiserating with her that Singaporeans are cheap bastards (sorry folks, I need to find common ground :P ). Anyway, after 10 minutes she starts reaching for my groin and I gently hold her hand, and say I just want to talk for the moment and am having more fun that way. She again flashes the impish grin and says I must be crazy or something. Two hours fly by and I realize I am having fun. She gives her hilarious imitation of the old guy who was trying to run a bargain with her, and even talks about a couple of funny incidents that happened to her while in Singapore. It even included an anecdote of some guy who brought a cat costume in a bag and paid her another 100 to wear it during sex...

Well, let me look through the list:
Hot sexy chick (check)
funny interesting conversation (check)
things clicking between me and her (check)

no just one final box to clear. How well does she fuck?

To be continued....

Tell me if you like this story and if you do, I'll carry on.
Thanks gents.
Old 19-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun Times in Singapore

Interesting story and l love the way u write, bro.

U have a way of writing story.

definitely good. l will uppz u once my pts are back.

pls do continue
Old 20-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
69kmph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you have a point to your story?

You write very well.

I like your story..... but do you have a point to your story, which you started by saying, "I think there's something seriously wrong with me..."
Old 20-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

hv up u for the story
Old 20-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

chrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part II

Moving along, things are finally heating up between Ting Ting (that's obviously not her real name) and me. Her charming little hand is now back at my crotch, doing wonderful things with my rod. Slowly gently stroking. Making sure the foreskin is stretched back, then sensously pushing it back down. She starts kissing my nipples, but I raise her head slowly and start kissing her ears, gently flicking her earlobes with my tongue. Ummm... She tastes so sweet. There's a faint perfume smell that's just barely perceptible.

She suddenly pulls her head back, and looks straight at me. Then, she looks down at my erect shaft. "Whew, for a moment I thought you were kuai kuai," she says grinning like a cheshire cat. "Now I know you definitely like girls." Before I can reply with an indignant retort, she kisses me straight on the mouth. Unexpected to say the least, but she seems to get into it and hey, I'm just enjoying the ride. We're leaning towards each other, and I can feel her warm soft breasts pressing against my chest as I savor the sensations of her tongue dancing around in my mouth.

She finally breaks the long kiss and I surface for air. There's a delightful blush breaking out on her pale cheeks and she looks ever so sweet. Quite honestly like a secondary school student caught doing something naughty. She comes towards me and pushes me back onto my back on the bed. "Here, let me do it".

She starts licking and kissing me all over. Its not the usual catbath where they start with the nipples but instead she starts with light kisses on my jaw line, moves slowly down my neck, chest, and then finally reaches the nipples. Her tongue darts outs once twice on each nipple before continuing her oral exploration down my chest, my navel and finally approaching my groin. I've never had this done quite this way and her soft passionate kisses and licks are driving me crazy. My dick is so hard its starting to get painful.

She finally reaches the base of my rod and starts licking delicately along the shaft like you would an ice cream cone while looking at me with those large expressive eyes. I kid you not, she winks at me from down there. I've never had another PRC girl wink at me before and never seen it since Ting Ting. I quite literally nearly shoot my load there and then. She's that good! At the same time, she's using her nails to gently draw patterns on my tight. The tingling (no pun intended) sensation mixed with the attention on my didi brings me again to the brink. She stops here to slide on the condom and that gives me some respite.

Now I'm just a regular guy with a regular sized dick. Definitely not small but neither does it resemble an elephant's trunk, but geez, the condom she has on her apparently were meant for a 2" midget... We fumble around trying to get it on and finally do it, success coming largely due to the fact that my cock has deflated somewhat due to the poor treatment. With small grimaces from me especially when the condom pinches me in a number of delicate areas, it finally goes on. We look at each other and start laughing.

Now with the brief moment of hilarity, everything's more relaxed. She's no longer acting the seductress but its rather like two friends who's having sex. A couple of months ago I had a brief fling with a friend who I've know since Secondary school (that's a story for another time) and it felt exactly like that. Comfortable and sweet!

Ting Ting gently coaxes my manhood awake with her mouth. She doesn't manage to quite deep throat it, but rather goes down to around mid point before sliding back up. At the same time, she gently rolls her tongue on my underskin. Before long, I'm fully erect. All the while she's giving me a blowjob, she has her eyes staring up at my face. There are few things as lavicious as a girl looking into your eyes while giving you a slow erotic blowjob. I gently stroke her long black hair, running my fingers on her ears and down her cheek. After about ten minutes of this bliss, she whispers softly, "bao bei, fang jing qu ba."

I need no further encouragement. She slinks up my body. There's no other way to describe the way she justs smoothly glides up to a sitting position on top of me, running her breasts on my legs and navels. Usually I find girls dont like to do it on top as it tires them out but Ting Ting was going all the way. She gently lets my shaft slide on the outside of the pussy lips (she has one of those neat slits that have everything compactly folded in except for the clit sticking out a little) for a couple of strokes before positioning the head at the entrace.

Penetration was bliss. She was tight and young, and I could feel her indescribable warmth down there. I moved in slowly but once completely inside her, she started moving up and down my shaft. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip again. The fact that she had done it earlier when she was nervous made her look so cute and adorable. Here was this teenage goddess bouncing up on my didi with her long black hair swaying back and forth and her beautiful mounds jiggling with the motion. This was my first time with Ting Ting and while it took place in a seedy hotel room, to me it was a glorious experience. Sex with a hooker is one thing. Sex with a girl who's trying to enjoying herself too is quite another. There wasn't the fake moans or the exaggerated screams. Her pure concentration on the task at hand was enough to show me she was trying to have as much fun as I was.

While bouncing ontop of me and with my hips further helping things along, she had one hand gently resting on my stomach while the other hand was rubbing furiously on her clit. I wasn't going to last much longer, so I rolled her over gently and started pushing into her in missionary position. I had her legs on my shoulder and she crossed her feet behind my neck. This way I could move into her deeper. Both hands of mine were on her hips pushing her into each stroke. Her ample bosom would also bounce up and down in rhythm with the thrusts.

Finally, I could take it no longer and I started cumming into the condom. My strokes started slowing down. I gave Tingting another gentle kiss and whispered "Thank you" to her. She smiled at me and my god, even in the dim lighting of the room she was radient.

"Deng yi xia" she said to me and ran over to her purse. She took out a couple of wet tissues, the kind you get a seafood restaurants wrapped in a plastic cover, and ripped them open. She pulled out the condom for me and put it in a wad of normal tissue, before gentling massaging my privates with the wet tissues. When everything was clean and all the disposables ended up in the waste basket, she takes out a little orange tic tac box. She flips a couple into her mouth and asks me if I want any. Tic Tacs... this girl never fails to surprise. I bummed a few and start sucking on them.

We rested on the bed and kept on talking. Through the night, she tells me her real name, even lets me have a look at her passport, talks about her family and life back in Shenyang. Her family is rural and poor but she wanted to have a little spending money so her friend persuaded her to come over to Singapore. Her friend has gone back since then so she's a little lonely here. No hard sell with the sob story about needing money for family and all that and its refreshing to her about her life back in the mainland. The phone rings once or twice with the manager asking if I wanted to extend the room. I spent five hours that night with Tingting and even fucked twice more. I'm a young guy but after my third orgasm, I felt like coughing blood. With daylight starting to shine in, I told her I had to go. She gave me her cellphone number and slowly dressed back in her street clothes. We walked together out of the hotel. She never mentioned more money, but I like to do well with the people who are good to me, so just before we parted, I took out six more fifty dollar bills and passed it to her. Her eyes opened wide. One more parting kiss and that was it for the day.

I'd found the girl who'd be partying with me for the week to come. And we'd definitely be having more fun.

To be continued.

Feedback if you like the story thus far. Stay tuned for more!
Old 20-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Re: Do you have a point to your story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69kmph View Post
You write very well.

I like your story..... but do you have a point to your story, which you started by saying, "I think there's something seriously wrong with me..."
Thank you. Well I'm just writing what comes to mind as I recall these events. This is free prose so whatever flashes to mind gets written down. Sometimes I do wonder why I can't resist the hot young PRC girls.
Old 20-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
korsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykorsa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story. Setting camp here.
Old 20-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

Bro,

nice writing style. Pl continue
Old 20-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting well-written thread but spare a thought for us, poor folks who can't spend as much as you.

Not nice to call us stingy as some of us, me included, have a limited budget & are just struggling to make ends meet.
Old 20-04-2008, 10:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written story bro chrysler .

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Interesting well-written thread but spare a thought for us, poor folks who can't spend as much as you.

Not nice to call us stingy as some of us, me included, have a limited budget & are just struggling to make ends meet.
Yup I do agrees with you bro machoman and now going to your story thread .
Old 20-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

haha,both "tikoiest" are here.

bro chrysler,you are good in writing.thanks for sharing.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 20-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Wow bros this is really another cool way to get the gal but a bit too expensive, but if u think its worth the price then its ok
Old 20-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
joe1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story + writing

keep up the good work bro

will start camping here for more
Old 20-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Shuriken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont know the threadstarter is angmo or singaporean.and talk so yaya too.IMO,is a stupid crackass to spend few hundred bucks on a prc whore.i dont find his fr extremely arousing and where got si bei ho service after spending so much $ on her?hahaha,si bei kum lan lei...
Old 20-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
desk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of lightdesk13 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice narration & hope you'll be back with more on Ting X2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1