The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hostel encounter Just Fiction

Just Fiction Any similarity is just coincidence

involve rape scene, if you don't like leave now

I visited the city on a rainy day. Due to my tight budget, I decide to stay in a hostel in the rural. After alighting from the bus, I walked for 5 minutes on a quiet, dimly illuminated street. A small foldable umbrella and a cap do little when you encounter heavy rain and wind with no other shelter. Nevertheless, I still manage to find my hostel before they close their door at 9 pm.
The hostel was a single floor bungalow which was painted in white. It was not big, about 20 metres long and 10 metres width. Facing the front gate, the left of the bungalow was installed with full view window. The wall right hand to gate with usual household window, together with a grid preventing insect entering must be rooms.
I pushed the glass door and entered. The receptionist was a Filipino. While he was checking in, I take a look at the hostel. As I thought, the front of the registration counter was the common area with full view window, outside in the barbecue area. Next to the registration counter was the laundry, kitchen and at the corner, dormitory of the manager.
The Filipino guy gave me the key for locker in the room. Out of my expectation, the 10-people room was empty. ‘Only myself occupy this room tonight?’ ‘Yes, it’s your room tonight. Any problem find me before 12 or I went to sleep.’ Since it was just around nine, I didn’t want to sleep so early so I just lay around the hostel. There were 4 rooms, which two of them are 2-people room, other 2 rooms are 10-people room. Paying around SGD$30, you can’t expect having individual toilet or bathroom, which only public bath and toilet available. All the rooms are at the opposite of common area, which accessible with an alley near the counter. A glass door separate the room and bathroom from other parts.
I decide to read the magazine before shower. Just before the Filipino guy lock the gate, a girl pushed the door and came in. She was all wet, from head to knee. I took a quick peep on her before continue my reading. After I finish my reading, I decide to watch tv. At the same time, the girl asked the guy for a pair of slipper,which unavailable. I pretend watching tv though I was staring at her. She was about 1.6m in height, slim with long leg, and breast maybe 34a.
It was sure that only three of us in three different room. An evil idea developed in my mind.
She went for bath and the guy has already position for his sleep. I got bottle of wine from my luggage (I bought from local souvenir store). I took 2 glass from kitchen, poured one for myself and wait for her.
She came out bare foot with towel wrapping her body. Those all wet clothes and shampoo. As I walk by the door-frame, I could see that she put those wet clothes on heater. I went back my room with my wine.
Then someone knocked my door. It must be her. ’Excuse me, do you have hair dryer?’ her voice was sweet and most important is, she is still in the towel wrap! ‘I don’t have one but I know where it is. Follow me.’ I handed her the dryer and start chatting with her. She was Christie, from Beijing and just quit her job. As early as 10pm, I suggest playing Aeroplane chess (飛行棋). Without hesitation, she agreed. I took it from cupboard and I took out the bottle of wine. I use an excuse that ’alcohol can help your body cool down faster.’ She take a tip of wine.
We start playing the chess. Sitting on sofa, her towel could barely cover her butt, exposing her pussy. She was unaware of that but concentrate on playing, so do I. ’Ha-ha, your plane is shoot down.’ I said. Her chess was about to reach the end. ’how about a deal? If plane got shoot down, still can fly but drink wine?’ I offered. Without thinking, she agreed. One, two, three, four, I shoot down all the plane, and my wine has only 1/3 left in bottle. Suddenly, all the light go off. Both of us were wondering and I discover that the time switch work at 11pm. I turn on light again and continue. The game result clearly shown that I won. I persuade her to finish the bottle because she lost. Although her face has turned red, she did not refuse. ‘I feel sleepy and dizzy, I go sleep now.’ she tried to stand up but couldn’t. She was unconscious that her towel can no longer cover nipple nor pussy.
I have been waiting for this whole night.
Pretending a gentlemen, I massage her shoulder and told her she was in the common area, I can embrace her back to her room. she nodded her head and I carry her in my arm. One of my hand in rubbing her breast, another one was finger her pussy. Love juice dripping out on the way.
Idiom says: time is gold. I treasure every second. After placing her on her bed, I quickly unzip my trousers. I stroke my dick into her pussy, with my both hands fondling her breast. Her pussy was tight, but I move gently to avoid waking her up. My dick feel obstacle when moving forward, so I move with full thrust. The pathway was later cleared and I feel a sense of cooling liquid. It was blood. Gosh! I fucked a virgin. I loved it. I keep my pace at uniform speed, she was still sleeping like a pig. Liking her nipple, I can’t believe that the 25 years old was a virgin. I suddenly sense that my dick was going to shoot inside her. After a few minutes, all my seeds have enter her newly explored pussy. I decided to turn her upside down to stop outflow of sperm. I made her leg lawn against the wall, and use tissue to wipe the stain. I search her backpack to see what to wear for her, but I saw a diary schedule book. I read the schedule and discover that her mc was 2 weeks ago. In another words, she will ovulate either today or yesterday. Maybe my seed has already fertile with her egg. I have her position back to normal after 30 minutes, and no back flow occur. I put her on clothes before going back to my room.
Old 13-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
iSawaDCup69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hostel encounter Just Fiction

1st camper here
Old 14-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
MATAKO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper.
Old 14-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
iCuntfused69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd camper
Old 14-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

3rd camper set up camp.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 15-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
beefsticky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th camper
Old 15-05-2015, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WretchedRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, do continue
Old 15-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

TS screwed a virgin and she didn't feel anything.
Says a lot about the size of the equipment TS has.
Anyway nice story.
Old 18-05-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 19
ahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek64 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope TS comes back soon with updates.
Old 20-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paging for TS .
Old 20-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iWifi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up camp fire for all campers
Old 27-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
whitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitetiger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So fast TS MIA
Old 27-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
bigMiMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
TS screwed a virgin and she didn't feel anything.
Says a lot about the size of the equipment TS has.
Anyway nice story.
Big or small does not matter. TS tell us more
Old 28-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS too engrossed playing in aeroplane chess
Advert Space Available