The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
ice2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterice2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Life is so meaningless

Dear All,

I am facing a dilemma of my life.

I am in love with a woman so much that I am willing to forsake all I have to be with her. But I am a married man.

No one in my life give me such a heartbeat. To me she is the prettiest woman in my life. When I am with her I am extrememly happy and I want to give everything I have with her. I am not sure she loves me because of really me or just for the things I can give her now.

Me and my wife have no more feeling. What I have is only responsibilities toward my children. She is a good mother. I fail as a father and maybe also fail as a husband. I am willing to give my wife everything and start afresh again. But if I divorce I will lose my children. Because the woman I love is jealous of my wife. She keep thinking I still love my wife. But even I divorce my children is still my children. I will need to see my wife then I can see my children. Is a marriage paper so important to a woman?

Now I like to seek all samsters advice:
1) should I because of a word responsibilities and be unhappy because I can't be with the woman I love? OR
2) should I seek my happiness and ignore all responsibilities and let my children hate me forever?

Life is meaningless to me. I can't choose best of both world. I am too naive when this started but I never thought I will ever love a woman more than myself so much.

Please do not flame me. I am just a hopeless and depress guy looking for answer. Now I can't eat, work, sleep well. My life is in a mess.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life is so meaningless

Personally, if the woman you love so much, can understand your worries, she does not deserve your love.
I guess the next question you should ask, if you leave everything to your wife, and start fresh from 0, will the woman you love, still love you?
Old 29-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2075 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

try to not see that woman for awhile, confirm if it is love or just an infatuation.
then if you think its love, ask yourself can you live with her for an extended period of time when she start to have mood swings, never put makeup, etc...
lastly, you sure the woman you love have no other intentions on you?

just know that under our law, the wife is entitled to 50% of all assets upon divorce.

Quote:
tldr; you need to know if she really loves you as well or just in it for the things you can give her now.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

you are asking but also answering yourself. Ask yourself ,how you felt when you was tgt with your wife during those iron hot days?? or since 1st day of courtship, its dead aldy?
then you will know.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firstly, is the woman from China or a foreigner?
If she is, it is better that you stay with your wife.
The fact is that your wife gave you children but maybe this woman had given you sexual pleasure only. You can always seek sexual pleasure from FL or go to Geylang.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

All this lovey dovey stuff is a load of crap.

Forget about all this love shit and concentrate on achieving financial independence so that you don't have to worry about working till you drop dead.

Once you have lots of money everything else will fall into place.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonym69 View Post
Personally, if the woman you love so much, can understand your worries, she does not deserve your love.
I guess the next question you should ask, if you leave everything to your wife, and start fresh from 0, will the woman you love, still love you?
TS, the above is a true test. Someone I know actually did that. Gave up everything including money and property to wife, despite wife not wanting to divorce. Left the country to start a new family elsewhere.

If you can do that, think you answered your own question.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Forget about all this love shit and concentrate on achieving financial independence so that you don't have to worry about working till you drop dead.

Monies makes the world go round these days. There is no more so call true love like donkey years ago....Worst is, TS doesn't know if that lady love him. Even she does. To what extend? Only time will tell....

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Have been in a similar situation before. Trust me, you are thinking with your dick. The lovey dowey feeling will pass over time. Focus on the important i.e. your children, and your life will continue to have meaning.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,my advice is to marry her in your next life

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 29-01-2015 at 10:46 AM.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS,my advice is to marry her in your next life
Bro I like your answer.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro , pretty will grow old . U will grow old also one day , so one day both of u will not be pretty anymore , so when that day comes do u still love her ? Your children needs u . If really u not able to make decision , try go to bugis Waterloo temple ask guan yin . If Christian , go church and ask priest .
Old 29-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Bro , pretty will grow old . U will grow old also one day , so one day both of u will not be pretty anymore , so when that day comes do u still love her ? Your children needs u . If really u not able to make decision , try go to bugis Waterloo temple ask guan yin . If Christian , go church and ask priest .
Is Pastor..... Pastor John is the name...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How old r u and your children?
Old 29-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
kenw09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

This is the BEST answer, don't trust any women, love can change, the best is to stay financially independent and don't let any women rip you off or control you,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1