The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
leonlilee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
AVOID C#C# at 5#4 GEYL@#G RD

Booked this C#C# from this 5#4 GEYL@#G RD shop based on the photo on massage websites and facebooks.....and wechatted with her and she claimed she is the person in the photo. So bet on her words and go......when she came into the massage room after I paid the base dues and led into a room to change etc.

Then...to my holy shock...a grandma looking (not even MILF standard) entered into the room.......I asked to change for masseur but she claimed all unavailable....then bo pian...let her massage then quickly wanna siam and F off.

Then after 10 mins of engrossing in her mobile phone and one hand back massage, she pop the GQ for a few options......trying to promote for FULL package deal....keeps saying she damn good etc......then when I look at the clock......there was at least 40 plus mins left for the session.....I just tell her off to carry on with the shoulder massage......then she black face...keeps focusing on her mobile phone and used one hand to do some touching on the shoulder here and there.......

I was praying for time to past chop chop...and once times up...I quickly change and left the premise.....

I was recommended for the venue but totally disappointed by the standard and quality of the ladies of the shop. My first and last time ever.

All bros ..... all the photos published by the shop is TOTALLY Photoshopped or Mei-tu-ed........PLEASE DO NOT get scammed.
Old 18-11-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: AVOID C#C# at 5#4 GEYL@#G RD

The moment you see grandma face why never walk off..? you still let her touch you ah
Old 18-11-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Next time just go counter to reject n refund don't just give in . GL so many to choose for quick release

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 18-11-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
The moment you see grandma face why never walk off..? you still let her touch you ah
I took it as a normal massage session lo.....cannot proceed any further than normal massage ma.....
Old 18-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Next time just go counter to reject n refund don't just give in . GL so many to choose for quick release
haiz....I guess nowadays many WeChat accounts....their profile photos....they're provided photos all sibei Mei-tu-ed and photoshopped....
hard to find originals.....
Old 18-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonlilee View Post
haiz....I guess nowadays many WeChat accounts....their profile photos....they're provided photos all sibei Mei-tu-ed and photoshopped....
hard to find originals.....
There’s actually a pretty 20year old Vietbu who provides massage and lots of options at the Kallang side of Geylang road.

Now as I expect this thread to be deleted by the mods on Monday. I don’t like to sabo joints, and your experience shows this is a pure rip-off joint with no morals to milk punters of their hard-earned cash!

http://https://g1298.com/bliss-spa-524-geylang-road/
Old 18-11-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Conclusion, and it's something everyone should learn and be brave about

And that is if the ML is soooooo far off the pictures, just leave. Save your money, save your time, save your disappointment
Old 18-11-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hungboisins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Booked this C#C# from this 5#4 GEYL@#G RD shop based on the photo on massage websites and facebooks.....and wechatted with her and she claimed she is the person in the photo. So bet on her words and go......when she came into the massage room after I paid the base dues and led into a room to change etc.

Then...to my holy shock...a grandma looking (not even MILF standard) entered into the room.......I asked to change for masseur but she claimed all unavailable....then bo pian...let her massage then quickly wanna siam and F off.

Then after 10 mins of engrossing in her mobile phone and one hand back massage, she pop the GQ for a few options......trying to promote for FULL package deal....keeps saying she damn good etc......then when I look at the clock......there was at least 40 plus mins left for the session.....I just tell her off to carry on with the shoulder massage......then she black face...keeps focusing on her mobile phone and used one hand to do some touching on the shoulder here and there.......

I was praying for time to past chop chop...and once times up...I quickly change and left the premise.....

I was recommended for the venue but totally disappointed by the standard and quality of the ladies of the shop. My first and last time ever.

All bros ..... all the photos published by the shop is TOTALLY Photoshopped or Mei-tu-ed........PLEASE DO NOT get scammed.
Sorry to hear abt the xp bro. I went to that MP before but mine wasn’t as bad. In fact, the massage itself was pretty good. It’s those hard kind and it lasted for about 45 mins.

I went in there as a walk in mostly due to a 6/10 milf with 8/10 b**bs sitting at the receptionist counter. So it was fortunate she was the only one there at she tended to me.

The massage was so good that I was wondering if there will be a GQ popped. But hey it’s Geyl@ng lol. So yes there are special care services but very limited. She was glancing out of the door when I ask if there is a full menu, she quickly rejected. Maybe the place has a strict rule of no full menu. Eventually we settled for a b**bj.

She started with a good groin massage. It was so good that I was doing my best not to shoot. She ended with putting my rod between her puppies while staring at me with a slut face, licking her lips. I came in a short moment due to the earlier groin massage.

Overall, I think it was a pretty good service for me. I will rate it a 8/10. The place have individual shower silos and it’s very clean. She was also very particular about hygiene.

It’s likely a different person that you face. Anyway sometimes also see weather. I kena ML before where got raving reviews but when I tried, it was a terrible xp.
Old 18-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry to hear abt the xp bro. I went to that MP before but mine wasn’t as bad. In fact, the massage itself was pretty good. It’s those hard kind and it lasted for about 45 mins.

I went in there as a walk in mostly due to a 6/10 milf with 8/10 b**bs sitting at the receptionist counter. So it was fortunate she was the only one there at she tended to me.

The massage was so good that I was wondering if there will be a GQ popped. But hey it’s Geyl@ng lol. So yes there are special care services but very limited. She was glancing out of the door when I ask if there is a full menu, she quickly rejected. Maybe the place has a strict rule of no full menu. Eventually we settled for a b**bj.

She started with a good groin massage. It was so good that I was doing my best not to shoot. She ended with putting my rod between her puppies while staring at me with a slut face, licking her lips. I came in a short moment due to the earlier groin massage.

Overall, I think it was a pretty good service for me. I will rate it a 8/10. The place have individual shower silos and it’s very clean. She was also very particular about hygiene.

It’s likely a different person that you face. Anyway sometimes also see weather. I kena ML before where got raving reviews but when I tried, it was a terrible xp.
Old 18-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Old 20-11-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Bro...im just disappointed la.....

1. photo of this C$c$ is TOTALLY different from any websites featuring this spa.

2. Her massage in reality SUCKS. if you like to be touched only type...then to me that's not massage. Either im suay or wat, its more like 1 handed massage as her mobile PHONE was pinging all the time...I think there may be a chance that the handphone is getting more massage then me.

3. Within 10-20 mins, this masseur closed the window on the door and offered all SERVICEs from basics to full and once I reject becoz I cannot accept her augmented looks and her age, then her face turned black.

for all those disbelievers....go try and "enjoy" her treatment but dun say I didn't warn u abt it.

Is there so many C%C% in the spa for me to face it as another person? if so then the more we should boycott the spa as they are dishonest of their gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungboisins View Post

Old 20-11-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

YOU ARE SO Rite Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Conclusion, and it's something everyone should learn and be brave about

And that is if the ML is soooooo far off the pictures, just leave. Save your money, save your time, save your disappointment
Old 21-11-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Best Suggestion.

Lets all boycott the ladies or/and OKT who uses heavy PS photos........

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
thank for sharing bro.
kopiuncle suggests hor : see lady first then pay money. if she bo eng, then wait until she come out lor. like that better lah.
Old 21-11-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

TS, next time you should just walked off. Their MO is hoping you will not walk off then they can secure a business.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Nowadays alot photo shop used or used other pics just want to lure you go, anything just siam and leave the shop . They cannot stop you also. Should boycott all these shops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1