The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
devilhasfallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A man can love to go to bed a woman but will never love her?

Any guys can enlighten me on the topic?

How do men differentiate it so clearly?

He can say that he gets hard the moment he sees me and loves me in bed with him but he don't like me...
Old 29-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Re: A man can love to go to bed with a woman but will never love her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inun View Post
Men can get a hard on for no reason... They don't even need to have stimulations.. Some men view sex as just a release that's why they often label sex as their needs.. Men that go for commercial sex aren't exactly cheating on their spouses as females libido isn't high and she can't probably meet his demands... It's reassuring that he loves making love with you on bed.. But some men Has this tenacity to satisfy a woman till she has multiple orgasms or any other preference he likes in the name of sex.. I'm not saying that he's treating you like a sex object, but it's time for you to declutter your mind and allay your fears... Ask yourself if you want to be at his disposal all the time.. Know your objectives and stand up for yourself... Remember a woman can fake an orgasm but a man can fake a whole relationship.....
On dates or calls, he will never say that he likes me or think about me... but in bed, he will ask me if I love him, miss him? Is this a sign of his insecurity?

I know I should leave him... but I can't seem to do so... Feeling lost...
Old 29-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasfallen View Post
I know I should leave him... but I can't seem to do so... Feeling lost...
Fuck some other man and all your problems will be solved.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Agreed with this. Can I volunteer? Queue no. 1
Old 29-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Agreed with this. Can I volunteer? Queue no. 1
I have no needs for STDs.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A man can love to go to bed a woman but will never love her?

Sister don`t listen to those two idiots, fucking some other man wont solve anything.

Some love begins at first sight like magic.

Some love cultivates over time .
But in your case you got to take a chance that love might not happen after many fucks down the road.

And you might feel that you have been used .

So weigh the chances yourself .
Old 29-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
bail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inun View Post
Men can get a hard on for no reason... They don't even need to have stimulations.. Some men view sex as just a release that's why they often label sex as their needs.. Men that go for commercial sex aren't exactly cheating on their spouses as females libido isn't high and she can't probably meet his demands... It's reassuring that he loves making love with you on bed.. But some men Has this tenacity to satisfy a woman till she has multiple orgasms or any other preference he likes in the name of sex.. I'm not saying that he's treating you like a sex object, but it's time for you to declutter your mind and allay your fears... Ask yourself if you want to be at his disposal all the time.. Know your objectives and stand up for yourself... Remember a woman can fake an orgasm but a man can fake a whole relationship.....
Nice Words ah... Inun .... hehe

"Jail Breaked !!"
Old 29-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no needs for STDs.
You don't need to have sex with another man to catch something. Your current sex partner could well be screwing a bevy of other women without using protection. If he has 3 other partners, you're sleeping with them too every time you have sex with him.

If you're worried about STDs, you should be insisting on condom use every single time. Being faithful to one man doesn't reduce the risk unless you're 100% sure he's being faithful to you too.

Based on your description of his callous attitude towards you, I have my doubts.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wallace741852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How young are you? Either you havent been around in the Singapore society or you had been really innoncently within your circle.

Words that he say is to coax you to bed, dont bother to think too much into the "love you" "miss you" that he says. You are just his fuck buddy thats all. Committement = no no.

Speaking from a guy's experience here, when my fuck buddy told me " Maybe we can develop into a relationship", i immediately pulled out from the stint.

If you are looking for someone for a long term relationship, you have to venture elsewhere.
Old 29-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Thanks to hamsapkwai, sammyboyfor and wallace741852 for the advice and share...

wallace741852, at least you are sensible enough to pull away when your fb said to develop into a relationship. I am used for my case. I have said that I like him and wanted to be than that and he lead me on for a while.

I should be moving on and away from him for good.
Old 29-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
bail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks to hamsapkwai, sammyboyfor and wallace741852 for the advice and share...

wallace741852, at least you are sensible enough to pull away when your fb said to develop into a relationship. I am used for my case. I have said that I like him and wanted to be than that and he lead me on for a while.

I should be moving on and away from him for good.
Hmmm you can do it... Just probably takes time i guess...

Actually, i feel that every girl into a relationship has this doubt in their minds... Whether this guy is here because he loves you or just......
From what i think, time tells all .... 纸是包不住火的.... If the guy is bad, should not be long before he shows it...

"Jail Breaked !!"
Old 29-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bail1234 View Post
Hmmm you can do it... Just probably takes time i guess...

Actually, i feel that every girl into a relationship has this doubt in their minds... Whether this guy is here because he loves you or just......
From what i think, time tells all .... 纸是包不住火的.... If the guy is bad, should not be long before he shows it...
I think that no guys is really that bad. It is only a matter if he loves his woman. I am sure if a man really love his woman, he would more or less care and even compromise to certain requests.

Mine doesn't, in fact I have putting up with his, every step I gave in, he would want an inch more. He ignore me sometimes, only when he has his need, then he will treat me slightly better by having a meal with me or go to a movie or reply my messages and calls.

I guess for you guys, this is normal treatment for women you don't like right?
Old 30-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

TS,

Relationship i would say .... is like dancing Cha- cha- cha with a willing partner ..

You taken 3 steps backward already ... now is time for you to take 3 steps forward maybe a twist & turn or side2side to go along ... however if this guy is not interested .... this graceful relationship will not works ... should that be the case, i reckon you change another "dance" partner

Good luck
Old 30-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
TS,

Relationship i would say .... is like dancing Cha- cha- cha with a willing partner ..
bRuR SSO

Wanna Cha Cha with Pak
Old 30-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
bRuR SSO

Wanna Cha Cha with Pak
Your honour ...

My usual cha cha cha partner are usually women ... however it would be my pleasure and greatest honour to dance with our greatest .... But you have to play the female role ... ok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1