The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

I have come to know of this freelance masseuse, Rachel from a personal friend would like to share with you guys my FR. She is recommended to anyone who would like to go for a complete thorough massage to soothe your aching muscles (and possibly something more... )

Here comes my FR...

First Impression
Made an appointment and sms her the room number and and went to take a quick shower. She arrived in less than 10 minutes and when i open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile. I wouldn't consider her a SYT so if you are into pretty or chio looks, she is not for you. Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease very quickly.

The Massage Proper

This lady has strength and knows her stuff and i found out that she has taken courses and have received formal training in the art of massage. Strength is just nice for me and she is someone who can give hard massage if you want to. The right amount of oil is applied all over my body in her small bottle of Ginvera olive. I could feel her massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes right to the point. All through, she applied enough strength.

Attitude & Service
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we began to chat like good friends. Her attitude is good and friendly and she seem to enjoy laughing, often giggling at times. Time to time, she ask me whether her strengh is too hard or too soft for my liking and told me to just lie down if i wanna have a quiet time. But i prefer to chat and we talk about general things.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials
Throughout the duration of at least 50 mins (estimated) of serious massage, I thought there was no hint of anything more on the menu until i was proven wrong. Here comes the sexy part. She starts to massage me in an erotic manner and my little brother woke up in no time. It is pretty hard to describe, fingers and nails running down your body, back, thighs, inner thighs, calves... Hard to describe in words. I could only say it was sensual and seductive.

What's On Menu?
I couldn't quite take it any more and began to ask what is on her menu. As i am someone who is not into FJ (if you read my previous FRs), i ask her what she provides besides FJ. She replied HJ , BM and "Spanish Style" HJ. I was like what is Spanish Style ? She told me it is more than a HJ. Out of curiosity i opted for that + BM.

BM + Spanish-style HJ

She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples. She proceeded to give me one of the best boobs massage that i have ever tried. Her boobs "painted" all over my body including my hard one and the feeling is really special and sensual.

On to the spanish style HJ. i dun exactly know how to describe, just that it is like a HJ but it also makes use of her thighs and boobs to clamp onto your hard one. It is a totally different feel. It gives me a very different feeling from a normal HJ. I ask her what is it called and she said it is "Xi Pan Ya' shi. Maybe it originated from Spain and she learn the skills from her mentors back in China.

Not sure whether she offers FJ or BJ but it is not on the menu. Frenching i know is not allowed.

Conclusion
She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up. If you are looking for a syt or very particular about looks with a model figure, i am afraid you have to look elsewhere. Firstly she is not a SYT type of person and she does not belong to the slim category. She is "fleshy" (but not fat) if you know what i mean. One man's meat might be another man's poison and being a massage and boobs lover, i had a good time. i also like the idea that she is polite and at the same time you do not get a "very rush" feeling. She is definitely one of the better FL that i have tried in terms of service and attitude.

Rates
Name: Rachel
Massage: $30 / hr (Room Excluded)
Specials: Standard Market Rates Apply
Boobs:36B
RTM: Yes
Place: Lavender Area Only[/color]

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and non model figure lady...

Newbies and non-chinese speaking bros need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might go back at the end of this month. Please post FR once you have engaged her services. Sorry for this long winded Fr and hope you enjoyed reading.

Last edited by conjurer; 20-10-2007 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Grammatical & Spelling Error
Old 20-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

Hi Bro,

You mean the damage $30 for total??

Care to share her contact?

thanks a lot!
Old 20-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Hi Bro,

You mean the damage $30 for total??

Care to share her contact?

thanks a lot!
Damage is $30 per hour for massage only. Any other specials the standard market rates apply.
Old 20-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jinzhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Conjurer,

Can pm me contact no of Rachel? Would like to try her service and promise to post FR.

Thanks
Old 20-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

care to supply me the info. thanks
Old 20-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Damage is $30 per hour for massage only. Any other specials the standard market rates apply.

your market or my market ?
Old 20-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

Her Market.
Old 20-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gunners1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Conjurer,

Can pm me contact no of Rachel? Would like to try her service and promise to post FR.

Thanks
Old 20-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Her Market.
what is her market rate ?
Old 20-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

$30 for massage of 1 hour. $50 for HJ and $70 for HJ+BJ. The rest check with her.
Old 20-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

wah!

I respect your comprehensive FR! Good and detail!

Like the rest, I kindly request for the contact? I will upz you when i regain my power.

Thanks in advanced bro! cheers..

Do visit my thread below too :P
Old 20-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
destcc00 is Cool - loads of Potential

care to share the contact?
e-mail [email protected]
Old 21-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Great recommendation Bro Conjurer, good FR, I am also interested.

Sorry cant up you now, must wait till Jan....

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 21-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Great recommendation Bro Conjurer, good FR, I am also interested.

Sorry cant up you now, must wait till Jan....

No obligation on rep points bro. Contacts have been PM to most of the 'qualified' brothers and looking forward for all your FR.
Old 21-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the PM. I will post FR after trying ;p

At the same time, looking forward to more FR from brudders

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1