The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my lucky star 敏敏 with big breasts

on sunday, during sms and tcss with a bro in sbf using sms( kekeke u know who u are hor) saying tat new year then i must bonk new gal for new luck, so promised myself tat no matter wat, i must bonk a new gal lor within 初三..so happily after my gambling session, was roaming around gl yesterday afternoon looking for someone suitable, holy shit, the place was very crowded leh. many many ppl, then feeling sian liao to squeeze with ppl, i decided to go and another corner where there is lesser ppl.

then while looking on at 3 prcs, got 1 prc look very solid leh, but she gave me the bo chup look, and she talked to her fren who also bo chup me .. but with them was her fren who keep on smiling to me la, and keep on trying to seduce me, but seriously,on the 1st look at her figure( she is plump lor, bak bak type) i nv had intention of finding her la, but she came over and we tcss awhile and her attitude was damn gd to me lor, and i said i interested in her fren with the killer looks and body, she joking said can intro me la, but only after i 跟她去... then after asking her how much, she gave me a reasonable quotation and i on her lor,

so fast forward to room action hor, she asked to shower together, but i politely say no( i am not a shower guy la..) and so proceeded to shower on our own,... then she came out wrapped in her towel and i can see tat her neh neh is quite tua liap so we both ly on the bed and tcss again... during tcss, she very playful, keep on playing with my cucu jiao and then she came over very near and soon she was licking my sentitive nips, and her hands was playing my little me then she went down and gave me a very gd bbbj which i must tell her to stop in case i shoot in her mouth,

she smiled and said, 你没那么快出吧??i paiseh and said better dun lor, she then very gd la, gave me a massage so tat i can rest my cucu jiao and i can say tat her massage was very gd also, not bad an effort tat she put in..and soon, my cock was standing up again cos she was massaging my thighs where i am sensitive also, then she bbbj me again and i feel the urge to cum again, and i told her again, ( but since new year, in paiseh to ask can cim or not la) and she bbbj, then hj me less than 5 strokes and i released my load... she very nice, take tissue and wiped me clean, and gave me massage again until almost time up, then we proceeded to clean up, then paid her... hehehe during all tis, i asked her whether she wan to go online or not, then she say yes, but cant take photos of her( anyway no problem la, i dunno how to post photo also) then i ask her for lucky number from 1 to 45, and she gave me
two nos. which i kenna... so here i am posting a thread for my new year bonk( for 初二)..

looks 6.8/10( cubby face, but if she slim down, sure go up to 8/10)
figure 5.5/10( i sucker for body, so expectation very high nowadays, but her neh neh very big)
bbbj 9/10( very gd leh,long duration, tight suction which i almost ended cim...)
fj no try...
fingering no try
kissing/frenching no try..
shower no try..
gfe 8/10..can tcss well leh..( if she slim down, sure i kenna kc by her jialat jialat one la..)
rtfr yes..( meeting her later again... hope to get 4d number wahahah!!!)
damage 70/1/1 inclusive of fj and massage...if wan longer duration, pls nego with her, i not so close to her hor.. just repaying her since she give me heng heng numbers...

bros, paiseh hor, i dun have her photos, and i also dunno how to put photos also... anyway, bros who are interested can pm me for her ctc....
Old 16-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my lucky star 敏敏 with big breasts

hehe new thread , camping for FR first

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 16-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
hehe new thread , camping for FR first
hehehe,i join u also.. need chicken wings and drinks bo??
Old 16-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy New Year .................. Huat ah ..................
Old 16-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Happy New Year .................. Huat ah ..................
wa bro.. u mia so long then appear ha?? happy new year to u too hor.. now going out liao hor to get my 4d number keep in touch..
Old 17-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

huat ar... but u nvr say neh neh how big...?
Old 17-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
huat ar... but u nvr say neh neh how big...?
u tua huat too hor... kekeke u know my standard ma, i dunno how to measure neh neh one la, even last time we went golden mile the neh neh so big i also say b cup ma wahahah...
Old 17-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to digress..

Can I ask for the ctc of her chio friends.. the one with solid looks?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Sorry to digress..

who who is her chio friends ?? I want her ctc too

Next up :

Old 17-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to digress..

still cant get leh.. sibei yaya la her fren..maybe i not gd enaf for her
i try slowly lor, once available, will post instantly... cant wit to get her fren leh, sibei solid, like those in legal house one
Old 17-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry to digress..

haha if bro say chio bu confirm chop n sign chio bu...dont 4get me leh i also into chio bu...haha come here support support also
Old 17-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
still cant get leh.. sibei yaya la her fren..maybe i not gd enaf for her
i try slowly lor, once available, will post instantly... cant wit to get her fren leh, sibei solid, like those in legal house one
YaYa ... Treat her eat papaya lor ... But remember to oso share share with me once u get it hor... ... Happy CNY...!!! Huat Arrr...!!!
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 17-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzhiwei View Post
pls sms her ctc to 81720028 wu
huh please don't post out your number here leh , use the PM function to ask for ctc leh , believe TS also won't sms you lah

Next up :

Old 17-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
huh please don't post out your number here leh , use the PM function to ask for ctc leh , believe TS also won't sms you lah
hehehe i sms him later the number of fl ken swee bo??
Old 17-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
hehehe i sms him later the number of fl ken swee bo??
huh !! got mei ? from which thread har ? sms me too hor

Next up :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread