The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
loose cunts and soft breasts on young 20 year olds

I have met recently some local FL's and ONS in pubs and they are young but their cunts can take a full hand and they will not feel it lol....what is happening? I am very surprised...I thought only after a childbirth the cunts go loose? Brothers can comment?
Old 26-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: loose cunts and soft breasts on young 20 year olds

Today its is not unusual for a 20year old to have at least one abortion before
it also would be unusual to find a 20year old natural virgin

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 26-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Would you happen to be a midget or leprechaun where everything on you is a tad smaller? Like to help, bro, but you have to be more objective perhaps with numbers or comparisons. Your post is pretty ambiguous...
Old 27-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
I have met recently some local FL's and ONS in pubs and they are young but their cunts can take a full hand and they will not feel it lol....what is happening? I am very surprised...I thought only after a childbirth the cunts go loose? Brothers can comment?

Bro you mean you actually FISTED them
Old 28-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

What are these places you are referring to? Care to share?
Old 28-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5917 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe masturbated too much using cucumbers

No worries asslover, just F88K their asses out.
Old 28-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
bivalve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe your girls were larger than usual or your hand only had 2 fingers?

Maybe if you search deeper, you might just find a Rolek, diamond ring or condoms left behind by the previous customer?? lol

Nice findings! Do update us with statistics Merry Christmas
Old 28-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ManInAction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...how to find expect a slut on bed become an angel leh..hard to have the best of both world..
Old 28-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

who needs an angel if a slut can give you all that carnal pleasures?
Old 28-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

ts, youdid mention that the girls are either FL or ONS. You should already know the fact that they have been screwed by many predesessors right? Probably those guys may have a bigger dong than you. Anyways, we go for girls like these just to release. Hole big oor small as long as you can cum, who's complaining? For preferences, I for 1 likes soft boobs. If you are refering to sagggy ones, then that may be the side effects of the drugs they take.
Old 28-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31083 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have met recently some local FL's and ONS in pubs and they are young but their cunts can take a full hand.. cunts go loose? Brothers can comment?
it could be tht ur finger is too small...i dun know. but 1 thing i know is school reopens on 4 jan 2010.

31 078 12/6 cowbangbang+22, 10/6 Arbitrageur+11, 5/6 heng49+23

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 29-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Return deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
it could be tht ur finger is too small...i dun know. but 1 thing i know is school reopens on 4 jan 2010.
Hahaha. Very funny. Thanks for brightening my day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1