The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Meny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you?

Just a question, will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you to find another person for sex. Will you believe that he/she still loves you?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

imagination deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you?

I dun think so can forgive anymore. Love? if she love me, why shld betray me??
Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Will TS do one experiment before think on this question

1) eat favourite dish daily for however long you can stand it
2) wonder why favourite dish taste stale

Even abalone and shark's fin get boring after u eat it regular. i should know because i once eat shark fin weekly and frankly i dont understand why the thing is so exp.

(and no , i no is rich. i use to be a waiter)

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 13-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Meny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forgot to do some story telling before asking the question,

found out that my bf had a account here and all the nonsense things that he had done and tat y I'm here. apparently here's the place which i feel i saw the true colours of guys and of course him. had been questioning myself whether should I forgive him for whatever he had done and move on. So, just want to hear from you guys... Is is true that a guy can truely loves a girl even he fxxx other girls just to satisfy his needs?
Old 13-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meny View Post
Just a question, will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you to find another person for sex. Will you believe that he/she still loves you?
Well i think i'm stupid enough to forgive my EX for fucking another man ( Maybe it's my first love & i really loves her too much! ) .... but end of the day THINGS still Fucks-up !!!! So agree with what other bro said, if she really loves me, she won't betray me! RIGHT???
Old 13-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
slepyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Well i think i'm stupid enough to forgive my EX for fucking another man ( Maybe it's my first love & i really loves her too much! ) .... but end of the day THINGS still Fucks-up !!!! So agree with what other bro said, if she really loves me, she won't betray me! RIGHT???
bro really feel sad 4 u but juz a question wat will u think if the gal fuck another guy n u knows it then when u bonk her wont u think tt her pussy was bonk by another guy the thinking makes mi unforgiving juz my thoughts. dun mind sharing ur thought for bros hu read this
Old 14-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think if you really love him, just forget this episode and move on.

i have forgiven someone before so it isnt really that hard.
whats hard will be not bringing up again when you quarrel and when he is not doing enough for you later on.
Old 14-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Some time in a relationship.. need to close 1 eye. Oso need to depend on which issues. So my comment is "Steal to eat remember to clean yr mouth" so that work fine for my relationship with my OC.
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 14-11-2009, 09:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BonkingAgain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lightbulb Re: Will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you?

Quote:
forgot to do some story telling before asking the question,

found out that my bf had a account here and all the nonsense things that he had done and tat y I'm here. apparently here's the place which i feel i saw the true colours of guys and of course him. had been questioning myself whether should I forgive him for whatever he had done and move on. So, just want to hear from you guys... Is is true that a guy can truely loves a girl even he fxxx other girls just to satisfy his needs?
Yes, guys are indeed different from girls. When girls fuck around, most likey she had already intended to end it with her boyfriend. Whereas for guys is different. Guys can fuck around with so many girls and merely treat them as sex tools. In the end, guy still loves his gf. That's the difference
Old 14-11-2009, 10:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
BonkingAgain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Will you ever forgive your partner if he/she betrays you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slepyboy View Post
bro really feel sad 4 u but juz a question wat will u think if the gal fuck another guy n u knows it then when u bonk her wont u think tt her pussy was bonk by another guy the thinking makes mi unforgiving juz my thoughts. dun mind sharing ur thought for bros hu read this
I agree with this sick thinking. Never forgive the gal!
Old 14-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Hard to Say

Quote:
That depends. It is very very hard to judge and believe! Once I have lost trust in a person, it is extremely hard to regain confidence!

Now, if your partner betrays you, that means, it will betray you again! Since it happens once, it will happen twice.

Sorry to side track a little bit. If I were you, I will let universe nature decide to see whether my partner is truthfully sincere or not. I strongly believe in dowsing. Whenever, I have unresolve queries, I dowse to get answer. There is a correct technque and moral to do, most of the time, 90% is accurate.
Old 15-11-2009, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just for pondering...when a man fuck other woman and end up being caught by wife/gf...does it means they dont love their wife/gf anymore? if love dont exist anymore...why get worried about wife/gf decision on whether she wants a divorce/break off..want to forgive you or not? why go to the extend of hiding what you are doing from ur gf/wife? why would you need another line for chionging? if "you" really love your wife/gf...why would you wanna betray her and hurt her?

the above senerio applies to what some of the bros are saying..if your wife or gf loves you..why would she wanna betray you?

in our current generation...everything have evolves...whats the big deal about who is cheating who now? its a fair game...if you fool around...dont expect your other half to behave...if you are lucky enough to get a faithful partner..its a bonus...

forgiving your partner when he or she strays is never easy...but we cant be lying to ourself that our partner will never look or yearn for others...its just to what extend you are willing to accept...

another bro mention that men can take women as sex tools and still go back home loving his wife/gf...in short it means...the men can fuck around but not the women...sorry to say but i find this sentence is just another MCP men saying...now...women can also go fool around but go home and still love their husband/bf....the century we are now in is no longer the past conservative era where men can have lots of concubines and hold the final say...in short..it means...women can make the decision now too...

why keep blaming women for straying? is there any hidden reason for her to do so? something went wrong? have the men ever reflect on themself before they start pointing finger at the women?

im not a saint...i cant accept my man straying...but i have to face it that the temptation is out there...whats you dont know wont hurt you...i always believe in this sentence...if any of you is to ask me...will i forgive my other half if he betrays me...my answer will be i dont know...because if love really exist...im sure i will let it past...it just depends on how much i love him to accept what had happen...and of cos...individual character plays a part too...

TS...i used to be very curious about what my bf is doing...i even become a PI...tracking down everything...and yes..i found out he have been misbehaving and some other stuffs...it hurts...but bcos i really love him...i keep forgiving him times and again...till the point where i decided...why would i wanna dig for the truth that hurts and yet forgive him...its just so contradicting...i then start to close one eye...i just tell him...if he wanna cheat...do it in a smart way...as long as i dont catch him red handed...i will just let it be...so far so good for me...no storm or tsunami

so ask yourself now..how much do you love him? how far can u accept what he do...if you cant take it..just end it...whats the point of forgiving, carry on and then harp on it in future..its not healthy too...when you decide to forgive...pls forgive him whole heartedly and let the issue die and never resurface again...it aint easy but its attainable if you really have the heart to do so...

anyway...all the best to you...do think over it carefully and be frank to yourself...im sure you will figure it out soon and get your answer

人生最可怜的事, 不是生离死别。。。而是。。。当面对自己所拥有的,
自己却不知道它的真贵。
Old 15-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Sometime it really depends on how well you can hide your bad memories just delete it and try clear the recycle bin as well lor.

My ex-OC got 3 encounters while in relationship before we got married and after got married, countless (confessed by her after we divorced, divorced due to my business failed - as the saying goes: no $ no honey)

As for me countless before & after.

SO?

Forgive? Yes I did. Why? for me, i think this way if you can why not your partners? (of cos safety must come first la) maybe me can be considered animal
Old 15-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
i guess there must be some underlying problems or issues that led to him betraying you ?? my gf once had a rendezvous with her colleague, but i guess it was partly my fault as well as i totally neglected her. more importantly is address the issue why he cheated, then see if to forgive him..
Old 15-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Yyzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i forgave all my ex bfs who had cheated before... but they all are now my ex bf
after they got caught ( usually damn suay... i always found out they cheated by accident)... even thou still together.. i feel that i dont love them anymore ..... hm..maybe i decided to? dont know... after i found out they had another gf outside.. i feel disgusted to let them touch me and look down on them , can only see their bad points whatever they do is wrong..... i tried to ignore this feeling and tell myself that i am very bo liao to think like that but quite hard leh... den very naturally i lost interest in them ... and lost all feelings and moved on..

for me... i love my current bf alot.. and have never thought of straying because i feel that he is the best ..if i do stray this would prolly means that the new guy is a better catch and i'm dumping my current =x ... but i never know when he will strayyyy..... or when will i find out?? keeping my fingers cross
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1