The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
homeosapian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help needed.. anyone good at adophe photoshop

Hi bros..
Been around for a long time. Never knew I will need help in this. But looking at the spirit of bros here, I am hoping I can get some help from all guys here.

Briefly.. had a gal friend in china.. went out and take photo with her, and then OC saw the photo (silly me to brig home) and now threaten divorce.

I lied and say this is group outing.. so now she want proof.. hope some bros here can help me add a few people and change some heads in a group photo to make it look like a group pic.

Appreciate all you help... My tread to a TN ....thanx
Old 19-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Help needed.. anyone good at adophe photoshop

lol.... you should pay for ur own stupidity to take photos with her and bring home...
Old 19-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

You should come totally clean with your wife now. No point cheating her further. Honesty is the only way out now.

Btw, women, nowadays are not stupid anymore. You think she cannot see through you doctored photos? Come on, man, GET REAL.

If you still want to cheat on your wife, then you DO NOT deserve her anymore. Better go for a divorce, to be fair to her. She shouldn't go through all the agonies because of your misdeeds.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 19-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

And there are ways to check the picture if its doctored. Come clean man, it will cause lesser pain.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 19-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
You should come totally clean with your wife now. No point cheating her further. Honesty is the only way out now.

Btw, women, nowadays are not stupid anymore. You think she cannot see through you doctored photos? Come on, man, GET REAL.

If you still want to cheat on your wife, then you DO NOT deserve her anymore. Better go for a divorce, to be fair to her. She shouldn't go through all the agonies because of your misdeeds.
I agree with shadowlunar04.....be a wise guy.......there no way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone in terms of relationship...if u still insist that PRC....then it better u divorce yr wife....as be to fair to her.....every womans need it a guy who can really care and concern them......not a guy who fuk around and left strain on his mouth....nowsadays women are not that stupid anymore.....
Old 19-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -192 / Power: 0
superk92 superk92

Ur decision to clone heads and bodies is probaby to save ur marriage. GOod or not its ur decision, so I'll help you with photoshop. Just make sure you don't mess things up the 2nd time around. Everybody deserves a chance and you know females, they exxagerate on problems sometimes.
Old 19-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
buratino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U can send me photos will try to edit for you, last time i like to do these stuffs, but long time not using/ [email protected]
Old 19-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Samster

Thanks for advise.
Obviously you guys are also fooling around.. not sure why the strong reaction.
And Also, did not make myself clear, there is nothing left with this PRC, just one time thingy. so that is why feel just want to reassure OC.
Me already miserable.. no need to add salt
Just hope some bro kind enough to help.
pm me...if anyone can help
Old 19-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Samster

shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeosapian
Thanks for advise.
Obviously you guys are also fooling around.. not sure why the strong reaction.
And Also, did not make myself clear, there is nothing left with this PRC, just one time thingy. so that is why feel just want to reassure OC.
Me already miserable.. no need to add salt
Just hope some bro kind enough to help.
pm me...if anyone can help
Strong reaction? I don't term mine as strong reaction. But, I DO think that you are a stupid fool. Stupid (not silly, like you've wrote) enough to bring back the photos, stupid enough to let your wife found it, stupid enough to think of doctoring the photos, stupid enough to think of pulling a fast one on your wife, stupid enough to........... Need me to go on?
Old 19-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Strong reaction? I don't term mine as strong reaction. But, I DO think that you are a stupid fool. Stupid (not silly, like you've wrote) enough to bring back the photos, stupid enough to let your wife found it, stupid enough to think of doctoring the photos, stupid enough to think of pulling a fast one on your wife, stupid enough to........... Need me to go on?
Relax bro......he newbie lah.....he don know what it mean by....he can fuk around....but rem not to leave any strains around and also there is only 1 great lover waiting for u, and that yr OC...
Old 19-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
Relax bro......he newbie lah.....he don know what it mean by....he can fuk around....but rem not to leave any strains around and also there is only 1 great lover waiting for u, and that yr OC...
Kekeke.......bro, I'm not agitated or whatsoever. All these are just passing remarks. My fingers just can't help typing it out when a person tries to cover up a stupid mistake with his stupidity.
Old 19-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I lied and say this is group outing.. so now she want proof.. hope some bros here can help me add a few people and change some heads in a group photo to make it look like a group pic.

Appreciate all you help... My tread to a TN ....thanx
bro, just get a buddy pal to hug your gal intimately and take a photo with her la. then show it to your wife and say this gal is actually your friend's gal. my idea ok?
Old 19-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 22
HorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to beholdHorseD77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for advise.
Obviously you guys are also fooling around...
Yes, we bros in this forum fool around, but we make sure we drink the milk and NEVER bring the cow back.. It was silly of you to bring the photo back...
Old 19-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Kekeke.......bro, I'm not agitated or whatsoever. All these are just passing remarks. My fingers just can't help typing it out when a person tries to cover up a stupid mistake with his stupidity.
What to do.......singaporean men always make stupid mistakes and they always mention that they are real gd in it....after all........hahaha.....the problem came and ask ppls for HELP!!!!! Haizzzzzzz
Old 19-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superk92
Ur decision to clone heads and bodies is probaby to save ur marriage. GOod or not its ur decision, so I'll help you with photoshop. Just make sure you don't mess things up the 2nd time around. Everybody deserves a chance and you know females, they exxagerate on problems sometimes.

Thanks. will pm you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1