The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
anti-molestation personal safety alarm

Dear bros,

I have a charming MILF colleague that i wish to screw. I go out with her for dinner or shopping twice a month. However I don't drive and quite often I need to report home so can't send her home. She has to walk along a quiet and dark road from a MRT station to reach her house.

Though I know she is beyond my didi's reach, I don't wish any harm to befall on her. I want to buy for her an anti-molestation personal safety alarm that will give out a loud siren upon trigger.

Does anyone know where to buy such anti-molestation personal safety alarm?

Thank you.
Old 19-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: anti-molestation personal safety alarm

Those gift shop should have. Last time i use to buy for my OC. About 20+. Try United square base ment
Old 19-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plenty of such devices around.. you can check out home-fix or major departmental stores.. look under the fire safety devices and you should be able to find one or two types over there..

"Sex is the best stress buster. It's better than any drug."
Old 19-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Those gift shop should have. Last time i use to buy for my OC. About 20+. Try United square base ment
I have appt at TTSH next week. Will walk over to check out those shops.
Thank you for the info.
Old 19-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by techienator View Post
plenty of such devices around.. you can check out home-fix or major departmental stores.. look under the fire safety devices and you should be able to find one or two types over there..
Look under fire safety device section? No wonder. I went to luggage security section. Will go to home-fix shop to take a look.
Thank you very much for the direction.
Old 19-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

no problem man.. hope you find the device that you need.. let me know if you need further assistance on this as i see these devices on sale around where i go..

Old 20-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

sim lim got sell...think its on the 2nd floor..near the food stall there..or u can try 3rd floor where they sell alot of cables one
Old 20-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

I saw that at Mustaffa centre.
Old 21-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

bro, just saw one in popular store today.. price should be around $15..

Old 21-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder what design it comes in now? Still the loud buzzing sound (panic button) cos only one I saw b4. Wonder spore got pepper spray to sell? Ever heard of lower current electric shock gadget.

Bro, this gadget only deterrent. Best if you could try to walk the area few times to try find a maybe longer but brighter and more populated route for your MILF. You may score POINT by so doing too.
Old 21-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

sumtimes to be defensive to these flasher or molaster, have to be offensive too to warn them hands off against women.

sg got sell stun gun or taser? see they scare or not.
Old 22-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

sg no stun gun or taser.. those are considered weapons in sg context..

Old 02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

An Update:

Thanks to bros pokeman71, techienator, Deztruct, & sexytoy.com.sg for your suggestions. I went to a few DIY shops then before I could find the type I want. Some are bulky and have anti-mosquito function.

I bought a decent looking model from a DIY shop and an accessory to go along with it. Then I gave it to her over dinner and taught her how to use it to protect herself. She said she is "very touched" and even her husband did not bother to buy such thing for her.

I am very happy to know that she is very touched by my concern for her. Nonetheless, I am rather upset that she maintains a wall between us. We didn't hold hands or do anything and she doesn't even want to tell me her bra and cup size when I asked her. Moreover, she is embarking on another procreation journey with her husband. In short, she is beyond my didi's reach when she is not pregnant. Needless to say, she would be like a fortress when she is pregnant.

Sigh...
Old 03-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
An Update:

Thanks to bros pokeman71, techienator, Deztruct, & sexytoy.com.sg for your suggestions. I went to a few DIY shops then before I could find the type I want. Some are bulky and have anti-mosquito function.
bro.. no problem on this.. glad that you had found the one that you wanted.. as for the lady, i personally suggest that you go slow on it.. sometimes, beautiful things might just turn out after a while..

Old 03-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
Freman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFreman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
An Update:

I bought a decent looking model from a DIY shop and an accessory to go along with it. Then I gave it to her over dinner and taught her how to use it to protect herself. She said she is "very touched" and even her husband did not bother to buy such thing for her.

I am very happy to know that she is very touched by my concern for her. Nonetheless, I am rather upset that she maintains a wall between us. We didn't hold hands or do anything and she doesn't even want to tell me her bra and cup size when I asked her. Moreover, she is embarking on another procreation journey with her husband. In short, she is beyond my didi's reach when she is not pregnant. Needless to say, she would be like a fortress when she is pregnant.

Sigh...
bro,

since she is willing to go out dinner and shopping with you, it means she is not rejecting you..... thread carefully... and plan your moves..... you can succeed de...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1