The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Stingerking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Hong PRC Milf (good Service)

Due to the shortage of PRC in our land of happiness lately I decided to share what I found.
Met this Milf in lor 33 called xiao hong . Not pretty at the 1st glance but seeing her short skirt and white skin and also not many to choose I decided to ask her in my car. Well after some ice breaking talk the don't feel so bad lah, so went to 81 at jalan S since GL so many raids and decided not to take any risk.

Well in the hotel she ask me does Singapore men like sexy lingerie? Well i said to myself " Ho say liao lah" but act as if nothing to it and told her that depends on what she has to offer ( a bit ge siao) .Wah she took out black stockings, garters, silky nighty and matching underwear and bra. Since Im paying for her service i ask her to put everything on lah. Can say that all these things help a bit on the erection part. Actually before all these I forgotten that there is a bathroom session quite sop meaning soaping of body and bbbj me when i'm standing in the toilet , etc.

Ok now on bed liao with her sexy dresses on somehow feel good for some pounding but no she said "boss please relax let me service u 1st" wow this is the 1st time i kanna this kinda service from a prc. So i just relax on bed and let her service me lor. Begins with a long and sensual bbbj lasted quite long around 10mins like that then followed by catbath, she still not happy asking me to turn over and use her boobs to massage my back like thai style body massage. After all these when i say ok shiok liao can start with the sex part liao, she gulp my whole didi again for a while b4 putting on the cap. And start her riding well can say that she doesn't mind how many position you change and doesn't press for time and hurry things out. That makes her a bit different from the normal PRC we get on the streets. So I took my time to work out and the rest are quite sop. Now for the stats below.

Looks : 6.5/10
boobs : 34C Original
frenching : depends on chemistry
service :8.5/10 ( lots of hidden service like oil massage, body massage or balls massage, can opt for stockings)
bbbj : 7.5/10 ( long and deep enough)
fj : 7/10 ( doesn't rush for time)
Damage :60/1/1

she asked me for help to intro customer for her ,so any bros who want her contact can pm me .
Have some pics in her sexy clothes but dunno how to post so can any 1 advise or i will send them the whoever pm me.
Bros pls put ur email so that i can send u the pics.

So this is my intro and if bros like my fr can up my points as i stuck at 16 for quite sometime liao. hehe
Old 09-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
congo0206 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Hong PRC Milf (good Service)

bro,

no pics ?
Old 09-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
jimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro... have send u PM
Old 10-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Already passed out the contact to about 10 bros out there.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jupun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJupun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingerking View Post
Already passed out the contact to about 10 bros out there.
Bro, can i become the No. 11??? Thx.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

ok bro you are not 11th but 18th liao
lets see any fr's from bros here and hope all of them are not just number keepers
Old 11-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

send out a few more but no fr yet??
Old 12-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Apharmd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a session with Xiao Hong, will post FR tomorrow. Right now tired............................ for obvious reasons.................................
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nokia52005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro! Can PM me her contact pls.
Pls email me her photo at [email protected]
Old 12-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apharmd View Post
Just came back from a session with Xiao Hong, will post FR tomorrow. Right now tired............................ for obvious reasons.................................
nice to hear that awaiting for ur fr
Old 12-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Apharmd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I are back, time to hand in my report card.
Boys with their hands in their pants , START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was feeling horny at work yesterday, also partially guilty of the fact that I got the number from StingerKing but have not made any appointments yet.

Proceeded to message her, EUREKA! 5 mins later she replied saying she was free after 9pm. went down to a H81 near Bugis, have to tell you, by far the flashiest one I have seen to date, they actually had a chandelier in the lobby.

She undressed herself slowly infront of me as I took off my shirt, have to say for a MILF she has a hot body , I commented on her boobs and she mentioned that it was a bit saggy, I said nonsense. it is THE REAL DEAL, that's why it's a bit saggy.

We hugged on the bed and while I was licking on her nipples, she pulled off my pants. Then we proceeded to the bathroom , it was pretty SOP until I requested for a bbbj while in the bathroom, she complied with a smile , sat on the toilet bowl, gently taking my member in her hands and slowly inserting it into her mouth while looking at me with her mischeivious eyes, nice slow action with occasional fast deep throating was the name of the game. after a while, the lights went suddenly bright and that startled her, she was afraid it might be the AV police, I assured her that it wasn't but she then walked out of the bathroom to peek at the door while water was dripping off her body , I hugged her from the back and we started frenching.
I turned her around to feel her breasts on mine, it was a good feeling. Then feeling horny, I suddenly squatted down and lifted one of her legs and started to give her pussy a good tongue lashing , while I was licking her clitoris, I inserted 2 fingers into her and started pumping her, she gave out moans of pleasure and her pussy reacted with a floodgate of juices, no smell, ALL RIGHT! JACKPOT!

After a while we dried ourselves with towel and proceeded onto the bed for the main program. While she was lying down , she begged for my member to be inserted into her mouth, I obliged her and while she was busy sucking it, I decided to have my own fun by playing with her pussy some more with my fingers, she was trying to moan and keep my member in her mouth at the same time!

Then I asked her to get into a 69 position and started to service each other with our mouths , after a while, she said she couldn't take it anymore and wanted my inside her. I lied down while she capped my and started to ride my cock, here's the part I liked, while she was riding me hard, she decided to keep my mouth busy by wanting to breastfeed me with her boobs! This is by far one of the BEST FJs I have ever had! . when she came the 1st time, she was hugging me really hard and we were frenching like real lovers, GFE add point!

I could write a lot more but the bros here would fall asleep reading it.

To cut the long story short. This is a really good FL , friendly , obliging , chatty and definately not a time watcher.

Looks : 6.5 /10
Boobs : 34C ( one of the best I have ever had )
Frenching : depends on how you can click. ( Be a gentleman bros )
Service : 9/10
GFE : 10/10 for me
Fingering : Yes
BBBJ: yes 8/10 ( I have yet to encounter any FL that can make me come in this catagory , I issued a challenge to her, she say she'll take it up one day )
Damage : 60/1/1 + Gave her 10 bucks for taxi cab ( here's a note to all the kind brothers . she's rather afraid of AV so she travel in cab to meet up with customers, so I ask the kind brothers to give her some cab money if you are satisfied with her service, I know I was )

RTF : HELL NO!!!!!!!! I'm gonna return to screw her senseless!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wilson88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope you can pass me their contacts! Thank you!
Old 13-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi! can i hav her contact? thanks!
Old 13-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apharmd View Post
I are back, time to hand in my report card.
Boys with their hands in their pants , START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was feeling horny at work yesterday, also partially guilty of the fact that I got the number from StingerKing but have not made any appointments yet.

Proceeded to message her, EUREKA! 5 mins later she replied saying she was free after 9pm. went down to a H81 near Bugis, have to tell you, by far the flashiest one I have seen to date, they actually had a chandelier in the lobby.

She undressed herself slowly infront of me as I took off my shirt, have to say for a MILF she has a hot body , I commented on her boobs and she mentioned that it was a bit saggy, I said nonsense. it is THE REAL DEAL, that's why it's a bit saggy.

We hugged on the bed and while I was licking on her nipples, she pulled off my pants. Then we proceeded to the bathroom , it was pretty SOP until I requested for a bbbj while in the bathroom, she complied with a smile , sat on the toilet bowl, gently taking my member in her hands and slowly inserting it into her mouth while looking at me with her mischeivious eyes, nice slow action with occasional fast deep throating was the name of the game. after a while, the lights went suddenly bright and that startled her, she was afraid it might be the AV police, I assured her that it wasn't but she then walked out of the bathroom to peek at the door while water was dripping off her body , I hugged her from the back and we started frenching.
I turned her around to feel her breasts on mine, it was a good feeling. Then feeling horny, I suddenly squatted down and lifted one of her legs and started to give her pussy a good tongue lashing , while I was licking her clitoris, I inserted 2 fingers into her and started pumping her, she gave out moans of pleasure and her pussy reacted with a floodgate of juices, no smell, ALL RIGHT! JACKPOT!

After a while we dried ourselves with towel and proceeded onto the bed for the main program. While she was lying down , she begged for my member to be inserted into her mouth, I obliged her and while she was busy sucking it, I decided to have my own fun by playing with her pussy some more with my fingers, she was trying to moan and keep my member in her mouth at the same time!

Then I asked her to get into a 69 position and started to service each other with our mouths , after a while, she said she couldn't take it anymore and wanted my inside her. I lied down while she capped my and started to ride my cock, here's the part I liked, while she was riding me hard, she decided to keep my mouth busy by wanting to breastfeed me with her boobs! This is by far one of the BEST FJs I have ever had! . when she came the 1st time, she was hugging me really hard and we were frenching like real lovers, GFE add point!

I could write a lot more but the bros here would fall asleep reading it.

To cut the long story short. This is a really good FL , friendly , obliging , chatty and definately not a time watcher.

Looks : 6.5 /10
Boobs : 34C ( one of the best I have ever had )
Frenching : depends on how you can click. ( Be a gentleman bros )
Service : 9/10
GFE : 10/10 for me
Fingering : Yes
BBBJ: yes 8/10 ( I have yet to encounter any FL that can make me come in this catagory , I issued a challenge to her, she say she'll take it up one day )
Damage : 60/1/1 + Gave her 10 bucks for taxi cab ( here's a note to all the kind brothers . she's rather afraid of AV so she travel in cab to meet up with customers, so I ask the kind brothers to give her some cab money if you are satisfied with her service, I know I was )

RTF : HELL NO!!!!!!!! I'm gonna return to screw her senseless!!!!!
Can see that you really enjoyed urself.
At least u agreed with me that its a real deal.
Tried to give her contact out no matter new or old member but pls dont just keep the number or just call her to chit chat without thinking or considering about booking her.
Thanks from her to all samsters out there.
Old 14-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
jimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Xiao Hong PRC Milf (good Service)

First of all thanks TS for the contact, Fr as follow.
Called her and arrange a time with her last night, sweet voice over the phone.
Very sai nai type, speed my car like rocket and reach GL33. Wait for her and while she was walking out of her apartment her look wasn't my type. But what the heck, i'm not looking for GF just only for a good bonk. She came inside the car and she very worried about GL hotel cause a lot of raid so ask to go Sim Lim area... Inside the car i saw her nipple like forcing out of her dress, see liao can't tahan liao.. Drive my rocket with super charge turbo..
Reach liao, fast hand fast leg, shower and grab her boobs, soft, natural, nice tits too.. lick and suck her boobs and suddenly she grab my rod and shuff it in her mouth with lots of deep throat and wet too...almost 10min.... than she took out cold water and do a deep throat bj(5min)... wah... flying liao.. so many deep throats and suction.. I almost came.. but she stop a while, grab my hand to squeeze her boobs and my other hand on her love hole.
She want me to finger her till she wet and push her boobs to suffocate me and lick it and squeeze her... I very very busy... than she can't take it and asked me to put my standing tall rod in her... (missionary position)pump pump pump and shit exploded.. cos her deep throat very very sensation that why explode fast.

Looks : 5/10
boobs : 34C Soft and natural
frenching : didn't try
service :9/10
bbbj : 9.5/10(almost cum)
fj : 7/10 ( doesn't rush for time)
Damage :60/1/1
RTF: maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1