The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dog Fucked PAP Govt $$FINE$$1000 for CNY-15th day beer session, Babi also fuck PAP!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

:kma::oIo::oIo::oIo::mad:

FUCK YOU DEAD PAP CB! Brought tons of FTs here to cause RIOT and now ban us from beer, even Chinese New Year 15th day celebration kenna $$$FINED$$$ 1000, the 52 years old man already Pek Chek for FINANCIAL PROBLEM in family during CNY! Dogs fuck PAP, Pigs fuck PAP, PAP fucked DEAD!

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ohibited-hours

52-year-old is first to be convicted for public drinking during prohibited hours
52-year-old is first to be convicted for public drinking during prohibited hours
Tan Gak Hin arriving at court on Thursday (May 5). Photo: Robin Choo/TODAY

mail
print
View all comments
Tweet

By
Amanda Lee
[email protected]
Published: 12:05 PM, May 5, 2016
Updated: 12:06 PM, May 5, 2016

SINGAPORE — A 52-year-old man who is the first to be charged and convicted for drinking alcohol during prohibited hours, has been slapped with a S$1,000 fine by the State Courts on Thursday (May 5).

The court heard that Tan Gak Hin has been drinking beer with four of his friends since they met at about 11pm on Feb 22 this year. At about 2.40am, a police sergeant from Bishan Neighbourhood Police Centre on foot patrol spotted them. He told them of the infringement under the Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act and advised them to dispose the remaining cans of the beer. They acknowledged and complied with the directions.

Tan, who was wearing a white shirt, and unrepresented told the court in Mandarin that he did not mean to break the law. “It was the 15th day of the Chinese New Year, I was on my way home and saw my friends, they told me to join them and I did so,” said Tan through an interpreter. “I was very frustrated with my family (as) I have financial problems, so I joined them for a drink... I promise that I will not repeat this.”

The Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) Act was passed in Parliament last year. The Act which came into force in April last year, prohibit boozing in public places and retail sales of alcohol across Singapore between 10.30pm and 7am daily.

Two areas - Little India and parts of Geylang - are designated as Liquor Control Zones and subjected to stricter alcohol control laws. For example, drinking in public is not allowed from 7am on Saturdays through to 7am on Mondays. Shops are also not allowed to sell takeaway alcohol from 7pm on weekends.

Anyone drinking illegally can be fine up to S$1,000 and repeat offenders may be fined up to S$2,000 or jailed up to three months or both. Shops selling alcohol after the permitted hours could be fined up to S$10,000.

The penalty is one and a half times the respective penalties, if anyone is found guilty of breaking the law in Liquor Control Zones.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1