The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
btwn68n70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need enlightenment

Sigh fellow bros i need enlightment, most of you are married/experienced in this aspect so hopefully be able to guide me on this journey of relationship.

I made a few threads about my ex gf about 6 months ago and talked about how much i longed for her, some of you told me to move on and some told me to give it another shot. About a month plus ago i finally had the courage to text her and to cut long story short, we were back together after an extremely strenuous conversation. She was my gf for 4 years before this.

I was gleaming with joy all the time since i got back with her, i love her a lot and im pretty certain she does too. However, perhaps due to my close-mindedness(more on this later) i cannot see myself in a future with her. Shes a very headstrong and independant girl and perhaps too much, when shes with me she does act demure and lovely but i can sense that these will eventually fade. As you guys know if a women is too headstrong its both psychologically and sexually repulsive. But again, she has a lot of character amd i think thats why im so attracted to her.

Today i threw a tanthrum at her, I suppose im the one who is too sensitive and i blame myself for it. Its for an extremely small matter and Im sure most bros here will go like wtf and think im extremely childish. I previously told her that to avoid wearing heels that have a pointed tip. I have a huge foot fetish and I know that pointe heels would make her have a crooked big toe so i told her not to wear it but if she wants, buy open heels instead. Today she told me she bought her first pair of heels and guess what, pointe heels. Immediately i felt unhappy but i know how childish it is to be angry at her over a pair of heels so when she was talking about it i told her to stop and never mention it again.

I felt unhappy because despite me telling her to not do something i dont like, she does it. And the worst part is that she isnt doing it to go against me, she bought it because she thinks it looks nice. I acknowlege my retardedness in this matter and when she phoned me i spoke very little throughtout the night and she kept asking why but i didnt say despite her asking many times. I know im too insensitive, petty and insecure. However i cannot control how i feel, i can only find a way to supress and then get over it in a few days. Perhaps im very stressed up by needing to drive a lot in heavy traffic in the day (sales job, $&#% 5km/l petrol).

Bros can you enlighten me, how should i deal with issues like this in the future? I understand that im not someone who controls her life and instruct her what to do and what not, i just wished she didnt. The heels is a small issue but the underlying matter is huge and im sure it will hit us(me) hard in the future. What can i do to improve myself? How can i grow up from these childish and insecure thinkings? I just feel like I love her very very much but i cant see a future of us together

Last edited by btwn68n70; 07-02-2015 at 02:58 AM.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
max12333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need enlightenment

What u need is to think before what u do.

what is the consequence before u say something or react to some things.

All the best to you.

If you were to quarrel over such a minor issue and the frequency of quarreling is so regular., eventually this girl will leave you.
Reason being meeting you up or talking to you will eventually end up quarreling.

No point.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

It is indeed a turn off for women when u display such negativity. However glad that u can acknowledged and tackle the issue, this shows u really want to work things out with her.

Whenever u feel there's a resentment building up, ask for time off and avoid saying things to hurt her.
Communicate after cooling down. Never ever say or do things in impulse to hurt her.

HTH.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
It is indeed a turn off for women when u display such negativity. However glad that u can acknowledged and tackle the issue, this shows u really want to work things out with her.

Whenever u feel there's a resentment building up, ask for time off and avoid saying things to hurt her.
Communicate after cooling down. Never ever say or do things in impulse to hurt her.

HTH.
Very good advice. I used to lash out on her and thats what made her leave me even after 4 years. I love this her a lot and would do the best i can to sustain this relationship. However this is a problem ive always faced and by the looks of it, i havent grown up and out of that childish phase
Old 07-02-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwn68n70 View Post
Very good advice. I used to lash out on her and thats what made her leave me even after 4 years. I love this her a lot and would do the best i can to sustain this relationship. However this is a problem ive always faced and by the looks of it, i havent grown up and out of that childish phase
At the very least u know where u know your problem lies and willing to work on it. A successful man is one who admit their weaknesses.

Take baby step first and keep on practise it until you really change for the better.

好好珍惜她, lose her and u will never get another chance again.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Time to get a new girlfriend. This one is going to make you miserable for the rest of your life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,
it will be a constant struggle to be the one in control
also ,the man usually wants control and should be

if u want to pick a struggle, go ahead

how can it last? i wonder...
Old 07-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwn68n70 View Post
I previously told her that to avoid wearing heels that have a pointed tip. I have a huge foot fetish and I know that pointe heels would make her have a crooked big toe so i told her not to wear it but if she wants, buy open heels instead. Today she told me she bought her first pair of heels and guess what, pointe heels. Immediately i felt unhappy but i know how childish it is to be angry at her over a pair of heels so when she was talking about it i told her to stop and never mention it again.
goodness i think u need to see a shrink
Old 07-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It must be very tiring for her to be with you as well...even shoes u also want to control...most likely both of you are in your 20s, that's why she willing to put up with all this.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 07-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, if you wants to control everything that another person does be it men or women, you are only demonstrating that you are very very self center. Everything in this world evolved around you. You cannot accept anything that you feel not your liking.

If you don't change your way of looking at things and the way you treat a living things then I don't see anyone can help you. Both men and women don't appreciate you kind of character, they may love you as a friend nothing else.

Therefore you need to learn to love what other love and try not to put yourself ahead of others in whatever things that happened. At time you need to let others win.

Take Care.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Need enlightenment

The biggest enemy in this world is you yourself......What u think is right others might not. There is no right and wrong ...Do some soul searching. Human relationship is not easy thing to manage be it friends , siblings , relatives etc.......The only way is to close 2 eyes and live on. If not be a loner is the best. You will have a peace of mind.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Time to get a new girlfriend. This one is going to make you miserable for the rest of your life.
TS,
I agree with the boss. Dump her. Or end up here permanently after you are bound to her by marriage. Submissiveness is key in a woman. I sense you are limited by your options rather than motivated by love. Go out and meet more people.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

thats the way brother show these women whos the boss

knock them around and tell them what shoes to wear, what mascara to put on , how long they should wear their hair and watch that neckline or else.....

thats the foundation of a good loving relationship

show them that we chauvinistic sadistic sobs know how to be a fantastic life partner

Old 07-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

TS, you have a mind of a child but at least you pen it down. Now, go experience more in life, struggle a little & look back again for a good laugh.

The girl, let her go & relief yourself of this agony.

You should've simply told her, "Sweetie, heels are incredibly sexy on you but closed fronts will give you crow feet, you wouldn't want those do you?"
Old 07-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
TS, you have a mind of a child but at least you pen it down. Now, go experience more in life, struggle a little & look back again for a good laugh.

The girl, let her go & relief yourself of this agony.

You should've simply told her, "Sweetie, heels are incredibly sexy on you but closed fronts will give you crow feet, you wouldn't want those do you?"
Thanks, since i didnt tell her anything about it yet i will tell her that later. Thanks all for advices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1