The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
loose pussy

anybody knows what's the reason that some ladies got loose pussy?

1. giving birth
2. fucked with guy who's big.

I tried lots of WL and FB, still cannot figure out the reason.

some WL fucked by many men and already give birth, but still tight.
some lady is opp.

I'm wondering is it because of muscle, from wht I feel gal got less muscle easily got loose pussy..

got expert bros could answer this?
Old 24-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold
Re: loose pussy

bro, dunno you get the meaning of loose pussy right. When we say loose pussy mean 'la kopi' you got totally no friction inside the pussy de.
Old 24-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

sometimes the logic isn't apparent. not that i've tried a lot, but the youngest girl i've fucked also had the loosest pussy. then again, she had a different bf every month
Old 24-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Pussy tight or loose is subjective depending on how big and thick your cock is right? If you have a bigger thicker cock then the same pussy which to some other guy with smaller cock may feel loose may feel tight to you.

In any case, just as different guys have different cock sizes, some big some small, some curve left some curve upwards, different girls also have different vagina dimensions and make, some tighter some looser. Nothing to do with young girl or having a lot of sex partners.

At the end of the day, it is a question of compatibility which means you wont know until you try it out : )
Old 24-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nowdays most of the local girls are so loose that even if I put my fist in they will not know
Old 24-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Unless ur dick is thick, no matter how tight the pussy, unless she know how to grab wif her puss muscle, it'll always feel like loose pussy.

Virgin or green horn tend to tense up while at it n further not much water, tat's why u feel the tightness.

All my assumption.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 24-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

What's up with this pussy looseness/tightness? Loose or tight...as long as it makes me cum, it's a good pussy.

By the way, no pussy can be as tight as your right hand. So if it's tightness u r looking for, u know what to do.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Are you still pondering over this matter?

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=2746

Retired Samster
Old 24-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1182 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
What's up with this pussy looseness/tightness? Loose or tight...as long as it makes me cum, it's a good pussy.

By the way, no pussy can be as tight as your right hand. So if it's tightness u r looking for, u know what to do.
straight to the point well say
Old 24-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Are you still pondering over this matter?

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=2746
Wah PI at work....hehehe

If the gal that he bonked join our forum......I bet they'll be asking why men got so small dick nowadays.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

I believe pussy crunching exercise is able to help in tightening.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure, but normally after birth..it will loose..
Old 24-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

I used to bonk a PRC FL regularly and found she is loose.

I met her again in mainland after 3 months and found her

pussy got tighter, is it that the regular bonking stopped

and pussy will got tighten ???
Old 24-10-2010, 05:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gambirsarawak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the only way to solve the loose pussy problem is to enlarge your penis
Old 24-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
I believe pussy crunching exercise is able to help in tightening.

I agree.

I got this real experience with my OC. After she gave birth, the hole become quite loose. I noticed it, but didnt dare to tell her. I only tell her to close her legs when fucking missionary But surprisely... she is aware of it herself, and ask me if it is true that her pussy is loose after give birth.

One day, she read a woman magazine that talk about this topic. And it mentioned about "pussy crunching exercise". My OC slowly learned this skill, and after few months, I see some improvement in the "tightness"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1