The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymind is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Massage shop besides Yangtze cinema in Pearl Centre

Any one try their services before ?

Saw some young and slim ladies outside the shop and found them to be thai.

Anyone been there, pls provide your FR. I am pretty sure that special definitely is on the menu.

regards
Old 11-05-2003, 08:19 PM
singaporechaser

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Why didn't you try and give us a FR?
If you found the girls to be good looking and Thai, you just drool and do nothing?
Let's be constructive in the forums and contribute.
Old 12-05-2003, 08:11 AM
andrew1149

This shop is called 'Singthai'. They have 2 local and 2 thai gals. Damage-wise is $40/hr for massage.I had tried one of the thai gal by the name Liza.

Name : Liza ( Thai )
Massage : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6/10
Tits : 32C
H/J : 7/10 ( $30 )

The local gals are a bit on the 'mature age' group. As for Liza, she comes under the CFM type.She will kiss u all the way and allowed your hand to roam all over her body.Definitly well worth for the money to spend on her.
Old 15-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Doctor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to recce this place last evening, saw 2 local (i think mid 30s) and 1 thai (20s). Saw 2 ah beng sitting outside, like "security guards". The thai girl was a turn on, however due to the presence of the 2 "security guards", went to level 2 to just have foot massage instead.
Old 16-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Same here. Walked past the shop d other day but did not try cos turned off by the 2 Ah Bengs. I thk they may be the owners.

I onli saw d 2 local gals ( i thk cd b M'sian ah lian, fr e way they speak), and their looks cant really make it. Location of e shop may not be very strategic, but ideal for those uncles to let off after watching a horny RA movie a e cinema next door.

I thk d owners r really smart asses to ve tot of such an idea!
Old 23-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berdytan is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Massage shop besides Yangtze cinema in Pearl Centre

Hi Bros, heres my FR for this joint. Its my off day and decided to when pearl centre for recce after all the stories told by friends and bros. Saw alot of PRCs on 2nd & 3rd floor, must of them quite old but there are a few who are not bad but seat there and give ppl the f**k-up face lake some star so i just walk past. than came to 4th floor and when to the toilet where the joint was rite beside the cinema saw this thai gal who smile at me and ask if i want to "ann mo", her figure was good with nice boobs dun look old so i decided to ask how much, i finally agreed with $38 for 1 hr. Than she held my hand and brought me to the cubicle with the louhan towel on the massage bed. i proceeded to take off my clothes and got on with the massage. The massage was normal, but along the way the gal(Liza) kept talking to me and kept giggling. when i turn around she kept having eye contact with me and give me the CFM face as she rub along my crouch area. when she saw my cock stand she gave me a naughty look and ask me to take off my underwear. And she asked me if i wanted a hj for $30 and agreed. The hj was good as she did it very gently while licking my nips and started make moans as i touch her all over. The nice thing is that after i came she still carried on shaking and did not hurried with cleaning up the mess. Total damage was $68.
Overall i think its worth it as it's not too expensive and Liza was very pro in her job. Her friendliness and naugthiness make up for the so-so massage.
Her ratings from me: face 6/10, figure 9/10, massage 5/10, hj 8/10, attitude 10/10.
Old 24-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Punanilovr

Is this place the one beside escalator up? The same level as the Yangtze cinema.
I tried to look around the cinema but couldn't find one leh.
May give it a try. Seems pretty harmless.
Old 24-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Once u got up fr 4th flr escalator, turn right n head towards d cinema. u cant miss it one ... very often u will see 1 or 2 lao lians with dyed hair sitting outside the shop
Old 04-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage shop besides Yangtze cinema in Pearl Centre

Quote:
Originally posted by berdytan
Hi Bros, heres my FR for this joint. Its my off day and decided to when pearl centre for recce after all the stories told by friends and bros. Saw alot of PRCs on 2nd & 3rd floor, must of them quite old but there are a few who are not bad but seat there and give ppl the f**k-up face lake some star so i just walk past. than came to 4th floor and when to the toilet where the joint was rite beside the cinema saw this thai gal who smile at me and ask if i want to "ann mo", her figure was good with nice boobs dun look old so i decided to ask how much, i finally agreed with $38 for 1 hr. Than she held my hand and brought me to the cubicle with the louhan towel on the massage bed. i proceeded to take off my clothes and got on with the massage. The massage was normal, but along the way the gal(Liza) kept talking to me and kept giggling. when i turn around she kept having eye contact with me and give me the CFM face as she rub along my crouch area. when she saw my cock stand she gave me a naughty look and ask me to take off my underwear. And she asked me if i wanted a hj for $30 and agreed. The hj was good as she did it very gently while licking my nips and started make moans as i touch her all over. The nice thing is that after i came she still carried on shaking and did not hurried with cleaning up the mess. Total damage was $68.
Overall i think its worth it as it's not too expensive and Liza was very pro in her job. Her friendliness and naugthiness make up for the so-so massage.
Her ratings from me: face 6/10, figure 9/10, massage 5/10, hj 8/10, attitude 10/10.
believe 50 % first
Old 07-12-2003, 10:39 AM
babebo

Quote:
Originally posted by berdytan

Liza is new here she told me and me too recommend on her.

her rating is :face 8/10, figure 8/10, massage 5/10, HJ 8/10
Old 08-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of ah pek in this area... seen the gals b4, looks old, maybe for the ah pek age groups..hhehhehee. Happy pt spa at the third floor looks tempting, but the raids there turns me off.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Naturefarm1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw that they have more girls now. any FR ?
Old 07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturefarm1 View Post
saw that they have more girls now. any FR ?
Bro u sure bo..after 4 - 5 years u post this ah...somemore now 7th month hor. you sure u see "girls" ..since u saw, pls go ahead and try then post...u lidat say only want FR then bo bian I zap u...
Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymind View Post
Any one try their services before ?

Saw some young and slim ladies outside the shop and found them to be thai.

Anyone been there, pls provide your FR. I am pretty sure that special definitely is on the menu.

regards
Since the murder
Case of tua peh kong
Tis place no happening
Old 19-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happen to pass by the area. Confirmed that there are 3 parlours on the cinema floor in operation. However i note the shops are pretty run down, even for $20/30min there are better choices elsewhere.

Mostly milf, some with jiggly jugs, but definitely not worth the trouble to make the way there imo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1