The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
secretlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vietnamese in Chinese MP.

Recently visited the MP where the famous Trista, Xiao Nuo and Chanel are at. In case non-regulars of this forum haven't read, those 3 girls are pretty popular in this section of the forum. Been there a few times, didn't get the girls' name but usually SYT from China.

Recently went and was assigned a Vietnamese girl, to my surprise, she was a ML that I used to be regular in a MP in Tanjong Katong a year or two back. Really an addict to her service and decided to write a FR for her here.

Name: Ah Hao
Body: 7/10 (not petite but not fat too, big natural boobs, fair skinned and tall.)
Face: 8/10 (SYT look with very cute smile)
Massage: 9/10 (Her massage is very good for your back and shoulder areas. I would rate her as a professional masseuse as she knows how to stretch your muscles and give it a good kneading. She is also not a time watcher and does a lot of teasing at the butt and inner thigh areas with her fingernails.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very seductive and she likes to look up at you to stare into your eyes while she does it. She seems to love cock sucking a lot and would really lick the rod clean from base to head several times before finally popping it in her mouth to suck furiously coupled with lots of licking of the head while it's in her mouth.)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing much to boast about, but she can accommodate various positions, tries her best not to moan loudly and her CFM face during FJ can see she genuinely enjoys it. Her body also shivers when she orgasm and she also shyly requested if I could paint her but I don't paint, so I had to reject. She even thanked me for helping her to orgasm after the session.)

Very good attitude and customer-oriented. Not sure because I used to be her regular or she is just like that to everyone. In fact, her attitude was already good since the first time I met her. Those of you who frequent this MP can try her next time!

Enjoy Bros!
Old 06-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese in Chinese MP.

Does she have wechat contact?
Old 06-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JToon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind share via pm ?
Old 06-03-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

really good, any bro got fr to share
Old 06-03-2016, 05:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sentom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share contact of vietnamese via pm?
Old 06-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice FR bro....
Old 06-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

any bro got fr to share? cost?
Old 06-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Stop PM me unless you got good contacts to share also!!! Very tired to reply everyone.

Anyway, here it goes...

WeChat: CandyThao1991
Old 06-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlove View Post
Recently visited the MP where the famous Trista, Xiao Nuo and Chanel are at. In case non-regulars of this forum haven't read, those 3 girls are pretty popular in this section of the forum. Been there a few times, didn't get the girls' name but usually SYT from China.

Recently went and was assigned a Vietnamese girl, to my surprise, she was a ML that I used to be regular in a MP in Tanjong Katong a year or two back. Really an addict to her service and decided to write a FR for her here.

Name: Ah Hao
Body: 7/10 (not petite but not fat too, big natural boobs, fair skinned and tall.)
Face: 8/10 (SYT look with very cute smile)
Massage: 9/10 (Her massage is very good for your back and shoulder areas. I would rate her as a professional masseuse as she knows how to stretch your muscles and give it a good kneading. She is also not a time watcher and does a lot of teasing at the butt and inner thigh areas with her fingernails.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very seductive and she likes to look up at you to stare into your eyes while she does it. She seems to love cock sucking a lot and would really lick the rod clean from base to head several times before finally popping it in her mouth to suck furiously coupled with lots of licking of the head while it's in her mouth.)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing much to boast about, but she can accommodate various positions, tries her best not to moan loudly and her CFM face during FJ can see she genuinely enjoys it. Her body also shivers when she orgasm and she also shyly requested if I could paint her but I don't paint, so I had to reject. She even thanked me for helping her to orgasm after the session.)

Very good attitude and customer-oriented. Not sure because I used to be her regular or she is just like that to everyone. In fact, her attitude was already good since the first time I met her. Those of you who frequent this MP can try her next time!

Enjoy Bros!

can share bo?!?!?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Resteri has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Thank you so much Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlove View Post
Stop PM me unless you got good contacts to share also!!! Very tired to reply everyone.

Anyway, here it goes...

WeChat: CandyThao1991
Old 08-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IMAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact bro, thanks.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ghost99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, mind sharing her contact? Thanks a lot!
Old 09-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
LeeMad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share share? Pm please . .
Old 09-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resteri View Post
Thank you so much Bro
Enjoy!!! Do keep the place discreet so everyone can enjoy!!!
Old 13-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Just got feedback from her that her WeChat is being flooded. Haha. Any FR? Thinking of seeing her again tonight... But her schedule seems so packed now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1