The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Help! Gal caught doing hj in spa.

Hi seniors.

Dunno if thhis is the right place to discuss this. If not mods pls move to the correct place. Sorry.

My fav gal got caught doing hj during a raid. She's pr but her name is being taken down. Just wondering what will happen to her? She's worried stiff and needs some directions. Wonder any bros here know whAt will happen to her?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Gal caught doing hj in spa.

Find another girl...
Old 01-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro weiwei,where is the place she work? This play a very important role in her prosecution.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1189 / Power: 14
Tele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud ofTele has much to be proud of

TS forget abt her and leave her alone, it is not your business right.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

She should be worried stiff if she is in the lock-up right now but its looks like u are the one who is worried stiff right now.

I believe she jolly well knows the consequences clearly beforehand and is willing to take the risk in return for the money. Why worry only when she gets caught? (its just a matter of time).
Old 01-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele View Post
TS forget abt her and leave her alone, it is not your business right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
She should be worried stiff if she is in the lock-up right now but its looks like u are the one who is worried stiff right now.

I believe she jolly well knows the consequences clearly beforehand and is willing to take the risk in return for the money. Why worry only when she gets caught? (its just a matter of time).
My guess is TS is worried as he stands to lose his guarantor deposit money.
Ts, you sponsor her PR rite?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

But I was the one she was caught doing hj with.. So just help her da ting abit lor. Doesn't hurt right?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xylar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was she detained and any statement taken from her ?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

If she is a pr i think she only will be banned from working in this line
Old 01-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If they imposed a fine on her, surely she will not be allowed to work in this line and most likely PR not renewable after expiry.

I heard gals caught doing FJ are sent back immediately.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joefja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most likely her PR will not be renew after expiry. From my knowledge, our law has very little tolerance on these social, visit or green card holders and even PR if they are caught in raids.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
iblackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard the latest ruling, PRs caught will get their PR status removed & cant enter sg for the next 3yrs.

anyone can confirm?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
But I was the one she was caught doing hj with.. So just help her da ting abit lor. Doesn't hurt right?
What about yourself? Was your statement taken?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Yes both our statement are taken. She assured me she have lcence so dun worry. Police just ask if we are engaging in any sexual activities I said no just massage. Same for her. But I am quite sure the police saw that her hand was on my bro. I quickly dressed up and police didn't even take my particulars. But she said her particulars are taken on a piece of paper w police logo. She's not detained nor told anything. Just some qn only. Does this means it's a good sign?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

Standard procedure - she will be charged in court for breaking the rules and fined $2000 (for 1st offenders). License will be revoked and she cannot work in any legal spa or health centre for at least 3 years.

In some cases, many apply to be reinstated by seeking help from their MP and it will be a case by case basis but unlikely to be approved unless she can prove that she is the sole breadwinner etc. I knew of a case where the girl approached Wong Kan Seng during the meet the people session and although he wrote a letter to plead for her, it was rejected and she was told to reapply after 3 years.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1