The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Newbies & genuine take note of these lurkers who don't contribute

All newbirdbirds tak note of tis unfriendly ppl who act pro but dun contribute anyting.....no need care what they say.......they talk fire talk dragon like they cum raw in the gal n bear kids wif them b4 all tis ridiculous cool story bros.....tats y now a lot of ppl asking y no french y no service....bcos all tis cb kia haf been posting ego inflating stories to manipulate ur expectations.....

bronzegod - tis fucker talk a lot of cock and talk more than Obama yet never ever post any fr....sum1 post sumting he will agree and comment as if he now a lot but where is his fr?????....

nakamitchi - tis fucker talk like he noes everything abt geylang as if he beri smart....like everything u noe he noe better than u.....smartass motherfucker....but where is his fr?

nato17 - tis fucker worse only talk to his own clones......ask urself he reply to u b4 meh???....talk cock wif his own gang of idiots never contribute only waste bandwidth on sbf......tis fucker not only never post fr never even contribute a single bit to this forum except to talk shit among his dog frens.....

keewee - tis another fucker talk like he noe the whole geylang noe every girl but also never see his fr before......he tink he beri zai but in fact he is jus an idiot wasting bandwidth

If u jus join sbf dun bother to post any fr or tink u can join in the clique....now is a bad time.....u new user u post fr they say u clone and keep zapping u......u post good fr nobody help u bcos they dun wan their darling honey sweetheart be too popular.......most ppl will quietly zap u for posting fr......only omnia will up fr efforts but he one person not enough......the rest see u no power to return them points they dun bother helping u.....so newbirds u dun bother....jus manage ur expectations a bit.....
Old 28-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies & genuine take note of these lurkers who don't contribute

dun bother zapping.....abandoning acc now.....
Old 28-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinusTheLion View Post
All newbirdbirds tak note of tis unfriendly ppl who act pro but dun contribute anyting.....no need care what they say.......they talk fire talk dragon like they cum raw in the gal n bear kids wif them b4 all tis ridiculous cool story bros.....tats y now a lot of ppl asking y no french y no service....bcos all tis cb kia haf been posting ego inflating stories to manipulate ur expectations.....

bronzegod - tis fucker talk a lot of cock and talk more than Obama yet never ever post any fr....sum1 post sumting he will agree and comment as if he now a lot but where is his fr?????....

nakamitchi - tis fucker talk like he noes everything abt geylang as if he beri smart....like everything u noe he noe better than u.....smartass motherfucker....but where is his fr?

nato17 - tis fucker worse only talk to his own clones......ask urself he reply to u b4 meh???....talk cock wif his own gang of idiots never contribute only waste bandwidth on sbf......tis fucker not only never post fr never even contribute a single bit to this forum except to talk shit among his dog frens.....

keewee - tis another fucker talk like he noe the whole geylang noe every girl but also never see his fr before......he tink he beri zai but in fact he is jus an idiot wasting bandwidth

If u jus join sbf dun bother to post any fr or tink u can join in the clique....now is a bad time.....u new user u post fr they say u clone and keep zapping u......u post good fr nobody help u bcos they dun wan their darling honey sweetheart be too popular.......most ppl will quietly zap u for posting fr......only omnia will up fr efforts but he one person not enough......the rest see u no power to return them points they dun bother helping u.....so newbirds u dun bother....jus manage ur expectations a bit.....
When i write FR yr clone acct haven create yet small boy.......wat i say abt girls info true or false.....people regular them will know,n do u think by no regular them can know those things....u r too childish......but base on yr childish thread i sure know more than u abt girls......u want to play girls.....work harder earn more money,if u just a loser....dont blame the society n be mentally retarded ,only oppress loser like u in real life will seek attention in the forum becos u lack attention in real life..........use yr real nick to challenge me,i bet u dont have the balls....even in the cyber world u no balls to face people....in real life must be a physco sissy......i no same u,i not need use clone,who come i also no scare....dats me,i not a loser like u.....wake up sissy....
Old 28-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
dun bother zapping.....abandoning acc now.
Done!

don't worry
Old 28-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Majority of the buggers TCSS in this forum nowadays! Only a samll single digit percent are genuine contributors! Soon these good for nothing TCSS buggers will dominate in numbers and drown the genuine contributors! Soon this forum will die a natural death! Just like Tsunanmi!

I calling upon great samsters like Omnia, Max_Priest, Fat Fatt, Pandol, Doomas, Faitherer, Cuntking, Kp386, Slyer, PGA69 and a few more others to save this forum from diesaster! Doomsday approaching!!!!!!! We need you to influence the other to post genuine FR!!!!

Till today I have no fucking respect to Bronzechee-bye and cheebye Keewee plus his zapper ah beng gang!!!!!!

Who are you to say the above when you and your clones are the main culprits creating havoc in this forum for the longest time?

By the way, you should just stop posting using clones and just stick to productive posts using just one nick,

The more you post using clones, the easier it is to spot your MANY MANY clones la...
Old 28-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
When i write FR yr clone acct haven create yet small boy.......wat i say abt girls info true or false.....people regular them will know,n do u think by no regular them can know those things....u r too childish......but base on yr childish thread i sure know more than u abt girls......u want to play girls.....work harder earn more money,if u just a loser....dont blame the society n be mentally retarded ,only oppress loser like u in real life will seek attention in the forum becos u lack attention in real life..........use yr real nick to challenge me,i bet u dont have the balls....even in the cyber world u no balls to face people....in real life must be a physco sissy......i no same u,i not need use clone,who come i also no scare....dats me,i not a loser like u.....wake up sissy....
bro dont bother abt trolls , all here know exactly who is this ah gua .... yawnzzzzz ..... haha all falled in a thread
Old 28-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah, I got onto someone's hate list even.
Old 28-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah, I got onto someone's hate list even.
Haha who is not in his hate list ever? Can concluded he is the master

Dont need to bother with this kinda ah gua jus placed in ignored list we will still be able to browse the forum with ease

The more u get bothered by him the happier he is haha
Old 28-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Nato is fuss what at least he mentioned ur big name lol he called me dog frens o nato
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
bro dont bother abt trolls , all here know exactly who is this ah gua .... yawnzzzzz ..... haha all falled in a thread
He call me mother fucker....i think he want me fuck his mother.....i not interested to fuck a loser mother......think he go home fuck his own mother better to release stress.....Ah Gua lion clone.....i wait u....u want play punk....try harder.....
Old 28-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappi View Post
Done!

don't worry
Be happy !!!
Old 28-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Be happy !!!
happy happy spread xmas spirit
Old 28-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Be happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
happy happy spread xmas spirit.
evriboby happi
Old 28-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15428 / Power: 21
Prince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond reputePrince7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappi View Post
Done!

don't worry
Be Happy buddy
Cheers
Old 29-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Nato is fuss what at least he mentioned ur big name lol he called me dog frens o nato
You not my dog friend la. You are my bossom buddy. Share WL all the way lei. For example still waiting for you to release her from CP lei.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1