The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
Bro S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New Gorgeous Romania Babe...Jessica...See For Yourself ( Pic Avail )

Hi bros, New Gorgeous Romania Babe for u guys

Name : Jessica
Body :34b+ 24 34 165 cm
Wt :46 kg
Complexion: Fair & Smooth
Looks : 9/10( Cute n Beautiful) See To Believe
BBBJ : Yes
Frenching : Yes
Damage : 150/1 incl Rm n Cd

A real Beauty...friendly n good service...well spoken english...don't miss!

Interested bros, kindly PM me with your Name , E-Mail & Contact Number and in return will reply thru PM her pics and booking procedure, thank you

Regards,
Bro S
Old 03-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!
Re: New Gorgeous Romania Babe...Jessica...See For Yourself ( Pic Avail )

pics to reveal in the main page? or any groups?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 03-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!

Jessica FR

Another shitty work day, needed a bonk. Called up Bro S for anything new, was told of a Romanian, Jessica, who just arrived yesterday. PM me her photo, looked very kawaii cute, though she's an angmo. Anyway, got a slot, went over, &...

BroS angmos service is typically above most angmos, as I mentioned previously, see Diana FR. So, got BBBJ, shower want. Friendly service, GFE feeling also normally above average. So it was for this gal. Her English is ok, communication no problem, just don't go into a long thesis lah!

Bonk, to me, was average standard, nothing special, though I liked the way she angled her body sideways during BBBJ to let u see her suck ur cock clearly. Normally, if they lie right in front of u, all u see is the back of their heads. Not so shiok. I need visuals to stimulate me further.

PA (Photo Accuracy): 8/10
Looks: 7/10 (Cute SYT, but maybe I prefer either the cool type, like Diana, or the CFM type, like Yuni, also from BroS)
Vital S: 34B-25-34
Body: 7/10 (Slim, which is a must for me, but not tall enough, so lose to Diana. & shape not as great as Yuni, who, incidently, is still my top 2. Can't decide Thaiboy's Jojo or Yuni figure better, stress man, writing FRs)
Boobs: 34B, pink nipples (By now, BroS knows me better than I know myself, haha!)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Suction ok, looking @ u while she sucks is a plus, not licking my balls is a minus. Sorry, but my standards are increasing. Must improve mah!)
Frenching: Yes, but I don't want. I mostly don't, but that's just me
Styles: Missionary, doggy, whatever u know lah. She's ok.
HJ: 7/10 (Not experienced at this, mayb she's new, pumps didi too hard, he's scared)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing special, shaven pussy, quite tight, moans ok)
GFE: 8/10 (Tries hard to please, for sure, no issue there)
Overall: 7/10
RTF: No, not great, but pleasant cos she's very accomodating
Damage: 150/1/60 + tips

Fxxx, my retirement plan's screwing up! Really should quit soon, but it's sooo....hard.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall

Fxxx, my retirement plan's screwing up! Really should quit soon, but it's sooo....hard.
Bro, any pretty gals appear, u sure appear..not helping ur retirement...

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 04-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!Squall is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful
Bro, any pretty gals appear, u sure appear..not helping ur retirement...
Bro, u like tat tease me good meh!
Old 04-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall
Bro, u like tat tease me good meh!
haha!true wat.... not meh?

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 06-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
pics to reveal in the main page? or any groups?
Pics will be sent to u thru pm when u pm me with your name , contact number & e-mail address
Old 07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up FR on Jessica

FR on Jessica

Well, I finally had the time to try out Jessica last night, and these are my personal views & opinions.

Face : Jessica is a brown-eyed brunette from Romania and is easily one of the prettiest ang mo girls I have ever seen. Her mother is Italian, which explains why she does not have the typical eastern european [slavic] look. She has absolutely gorgeous eyes (which I kissed several times) and a face which belongs to a model. I told her frankly that if she walks down Orchard Road, every guy will turn and look at her. I like to put her on my chest and just look at her. She is such a visual treat. (Grade 9/10)

Language : She speaks fairly good English, so communication is no problem.

Body : Slim, very well-proportionate body which, once again, makes her very well-suited to be a model (she said that she has a modelling contract in Milan for a jeans manufacturer). I am 1.68m and she is just slightly shorter than me. She has milky-white blemish-free skin. I didn’t see any tattooes. (Grade 7/10)

Breasts : B-cup with nice light pink nipples. The left breast is slightly bigger than the right. She doesn’t really like anyone to fondle or suck her breasts too much. So, just light kisses only. (Grade 6/10)

Pussy : Pink with small flaps. Still pretty tight. No smell, no discolouration. Shaved. (Grade 7/10)

Frenching : We frenched quite a lot - before, during and after the session. However, it’s mostly one-way (ie. from me to her) which is fine with me. (Grade 7/10)

Fingering : Yes, allowed. In fact, while she was doing BBBJ she deliberately opened up her legs and positioned herself for me to finger her. However, once I touched her pussy, I realised that she had put a lot of KY jelly in it. It was a very messy and sticky affair, so I didn’t finger her very much. (Grade 6/10)

Cunnilingus : After I wiped off as much KY jelly as possible, I gave her pussy a good painting. However, I could still taste the KY jelly, so it wasn’t as pleasant as it could have been. She indicated that she likes me to use my tongue slowly on her clit. Well, she seem to enjoy it a lot. In fact, she asked me to continue licking her after I stopped. Being a gentleman, how could I refuse the lady ? (Grade 5/10)

BBBJ : We did it 3 ways – me lying down, me standing up and finally with her lying down and me on top (shoving my cock into her mouth). She doesn’t really blow you but rather slides your cockhead in and out of her mouth. No suction, no tongue action. (Grade 5/10)

FJ : The main event started from the side of the bed in missionary position. We then moved up to the bed, continuing in missionary position. Later, switched to doggie, then back to missionary where I ejaculated my sperm into her.

Several times, she kept wanting to put more KY jelly but I said no. There is already enough lubrication and my cock went in easily. Too much KY jelly would reduce the sensation. Another problem is that she kept griping her legs behind my back so that I cannot move. How to fuck if I cannot move ? So, I had to keep pushing her legs away. Sometimes, she would just put her legs down which means that I cannot penetrate her deeply. It was so frustrating that halfway through, my cock started to drop a bit. Finally, I folded a towel, put it under her buttocks and told her to stay still. Then quickly, I re-entered her and, in 5 minutes, released my load before my cock go completely soft ! She got up & went to shower. I removed the condom myself, disposed of it in the toilet bowl, then waited for my turn to shower. (Grade 5/10)

GF : Friendly, but not intimate. For me, that is all I ask or expect

Damage : $150 + $20 tips

RTF : Yes, because there is no other way to have such a beautiful woman in your arms for just $150 (just think how much more it will cost you to get a hostess, who is only half as pretty, in a nightclub)

Additional notes & comments :
1. She looks better in person than in her picture. In the pic, her face appears to be slightly wider than it actually is (at least 20% slimmer). Regular supporters of Bro S will know about a very pretty Korean girl called Jenny. Jessica looks a bit like Jenny, but still I must say that Jessica is much much prettier in spite of the fact that she wears very little makeup.
2. Jessica said that the reason why her left breast is bigger is because she has a child (what she means is that she used to nurse her child on the left breast).
3. Her pussy is as tight as any GL Cat150 girl. Once again, I wish to stress that an angmo pussy looks, feels, taste & fucks just like any Asian pussy.
4. I don’t think that Singapore is her first Asian stop because she refers to her agent as the “mamasan” (not the usual term to use in Europe). Besides, she said that she likes Korean food (was eating bibimbab as I left). Obviously, she could not have developed a taste for Korean food in Romania !
5. In my humble opinion, she is a “must try” for the simple reason that she is truly beautiful. Believe me, bros, I have seen a lot of angmo girls and Jessica really stands out (I am not Bro S’ runner, ok ? Just giving my 2-cents worth)
Old 07-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hairycrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin
FR on Jessica

Well, I finally had the time to try out Jessica last night, and these are my personal views & opinions.

(I am not Bro S’ runner, ok ? Just giving my 2-cents worth)
Excellent FR bro, like your style of writing. No cock & bull, just factual feedbacks. I saw Jessica's picture and made me suffer a nose bleed ...

Too busy these few weeks, else would surely try this gem. Darn ... how long will she be in town Bro S?
Old 08-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 19
youngeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoungeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR on Jessica

Another problem is that she kept griping her legs behind my back so that I cannot move. How to fuck if I cannot move ? So, I had to keep pushing her legs away. Sometimes, she would just put her legs down which means that I cannot penetrate her deeply. It was so frustrating that halfway through, my cock started to drop a bit. Finally, I folded a towel, put it under her buttocks and told her to stay still. Then quickly, I re-entered her and, in 5 minutes, released my load before my cock go completely soft ! She got up & went to shower. I removed the condom myself, disposed of it in the toilet bowl, then waited for my turn to shower. (Grade 5/10)
Hi harlequin!

I agree with Samster hairycrap. Good FR.
But this part makes me worry about her service in general.
I don't want another service similar to Diana

YE
Old 08-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cuntnoisseur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on Jessica

... really stands out (I am not Bro S’ runner, ok ? Just giving my 2-cents worth)
Good rep bro!
Old 14-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairycrap View Post
I saw Jessica's picture and made me suffer a nose bleed ...

Too busy these few weeks, else would surely try this gem. Darn ... how long will she be in town Bro S?
Jessica will be around for another 3 weeks. A real chio bu ... don't miss

Interested bros, kindly PM me with your Name , E-Mail & Contact Number and in return will reply thru PM Jessica's pics and booking procedure, thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1