The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
maverick121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

Was on long leave and decided to visit GL in the warm afternoon.
Was driving along lor 12, saw one standing outside the hotel, park mi car and approach her.

sweet PRC with good figure, proportion should say.
TK for a while, agree at 90 with room.

SOP.then proceed to bd. catbath me and BBBJ...god..never been suck like this b4, i m the super strong type that dun cum when BJing, but she really knows the trick, almost cum and stop her to service her instead.
boy, her boobs were those firm and pinkish type(seldom use) that i long for, worth the ticket liao, lick and suck like no tmw.
She was kinda sensitive, and SUPER WET, no KY no saliva, purely juicy.
foreplayed for abt 10mins and she cannot tahan anymore, dunno how to put it into words, initially a xiao yang er(sheep), has became a hungry tigeress, simply love her moaning, original not cover version.

mi also high after her wetness that is seen dripping down her ass, she kept on grabbing on to my dick and stroke it, get her into missionary, fuck hard for nearly 20 mins,non stop, she hugs me so hard, each time she cums...
finally exploded, but she complains that she hasnt had enuff, refuse to let me outta her, pushing my butt to have my dick banging her CB, until my bro retreated.

she requested for a 2nd round, really cannot tahan, so did not proceed.
lie on the bed while she keeps on fondling my didi, wanted to go 4 it but no CD...damn....she said she had not seen a good looking guy during her 3 days here(new stuff), was horny when she saw me.(i doubt all these comments from PRCs)

allow anything, except anal, accomodating too, dun rush u at all(pls 90 bucks want her life meh).

oh, she dun work till late, cos scare as she said on high alert now.she will only be here till 15 Feb.

Any bros interested to try, leave yr email, yr points/power doesnt matter, cos i m sick of some whom does that just to get points.

Name: Xiao Tao
looks: 7/10
height: 1.6++(dun matter to me as long as she looks good overall)
wt : arnd 45 (dun matter to me as long as she looks good overall)
damage : 90 wif room (45 if u can go for 2nd shot, cheap man)

only interested bros need PM me, otherwise, go hunt yrself, dun call and ask her stupid questions and make us bros here who offer lobangs a fool.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:27 PM
littleJohn79

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

bro, wrong place to post la....
Old 05-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

Sorry...never been here for almost a decade liao, lotsa changes. thanks bro!
er...should post where huh?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
d0gg13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

post in the freelance sub forum...
Old 05-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

wrong place dude ...
Old 05-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3518 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro email me her contact i'm chonging liao
Old 06-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

Had sent to about 10 bros her contact, kindly, pls take good care of her.
Also, those Bros (Klong, ontop, etc), sorry i cant see yr email, as sending thru PM mail is a pain in the A**.

PM me or post yr email and i will reply u wif the contact.

lastly, hope all could be trusted, dun F**k and run wifout paying(i ended up making nothing but bad reputation) or display bad attitude. We r SBF members, not those ah pek along GL street.

Happy cheonging!(oh, she abit pai seh type)
Old 06-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
wrong place dude ...
heehee....pai seh, too late liao, cannot migrate to the FL corner.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Xiao Tao Horny PRC full "C" cup, pinkish nipples.allow 2 shots, if u can tahan

All Bros out there, PLEASE, PM me yr email address so i can send the contact to u.
as we are considered "Newbies" according to our "power", its a hassle to send via PM to u coz it takes 120 seconds each!

EMAIL ADDRESS , EMAIL ADDRESS! i wanna share, not being laolan to make things difficult, k?
Old 06-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Bro suggest you contact by pm bro JT or boz Sam to move this thread over to the FLdome..
Old 06-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro suggest you contact by pm bro JT or boz Sam to move this thread over to the FLdome..
Thanks Bro! Howta move it? or izzit beta i post another there? anyway, she will be arnd for another week, so this thread will be useless then...
Old 06-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick121 View Post
Thanks Bro! Howta move it? or izzit beta i post another there? anyway, she will be arnd for another week, so this thread will be useless then...
well if you wanna start a new thread there then pm Sam or JT to delete this thread....
Old 06-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

firstly, thanks Bro who have up my points, great gesture!(dunno what is it for (the points, can use here for wat purpose?) but appreciate it

as for those who PM me wifout email address.....tolong lah! i cant reply cos every one takes 120 seconds! pls, PM me yr email address, thanks!
Old 06-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
well if you wanna start a new thread there then pm Sam or JT to delete this thread....
hi bro, i search thru and thru but cant find the email address to inform them to move this thread over....can help?
Old 06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick121 View Post
hi bro, i search thru and thru but cant find the email address to inform them to move this thread over....can help?
alamak bro now i really believe u really long long time never logged in...ok go to "user cp" and scroll down to Private Message column, under it there is a "Send New Message"...click on it and a new window will appear..then under the receipient username put in sam nick "sammyboyfor" and then in msg box tell him your request...it would be good to provide him the direct link to your thread..do this by right clicking on the msg number on the top right hand corner that is found on your post in the thread and then click copy then paste the link onto your msg to him...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1