The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
panda1984 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
ticket to bangkok on 10/3/2012 expensive.

Bro. Are there any good lobang for cheap air ticket to bangkok on 9/3/2012(night flight) or 10/3(morning flight) and return on 11/3(anytime.). Or anyone is selling it away. My gf is sick and need operation on tenth march ( morning operation ). I want to give her a surprise when she wake up from the anaesthetic effect.

Please help. Thank you.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ticket to bangkok on 10/3/2012 expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda1984 View Post
Bro. Are there any good lobang for cheap air ticket to bangkok on 9/3/2012(night flight) or 10/3(morning flight) and return on 11/3(anytime.). Or anyone is selling it away. My gf is sick and need operation on tenth march ( morning operation ). I want to give her a surprise when she wake up from the anaesthetic effect.

Please help. Thank you.
You may end up getting more of a surprise than she does.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Please help. Thank you.
True Love Don't Come Cheap

Your girlfriend reaction with your surprise visit is PRICELESS

Speaking of surprises, surprise reactions can go both ways - You may receive the promise of a marriage proposal from her or a handsome Thai guy sitting next to her bed peeling apple.

Fly Thai or SQ la
Old 03-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for the valuable advice. It's true that I may get surprise from her instead. But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true. Whether I will see another guy by the bed. Have to witness it myself. Thanks to bros here.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
True Love Don't Come Cheap

You may receive the promise of a marriage proposal from her or a handsome Thai guy sitting next to her bed peeling apple.
Bro IK, that's a good one on the surprises ....and the Thai guy may just ask her, 'Aroy mai?'

btw, glad to see your posting again as you've been away for some time, and mmmm......kinda miss reading your postings
Old 04-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the valuable advice. It's true that I may get surprise from her instead. But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true. Whether I will see another guy by the bed. Have to witness it myself. Thanks to bros here.
Then again, that guy could be her pee chai also la

Like I said, just grab any ticket to BBK for love or whatever...Most often, flying budgets are really not worth the hassle with flight delays....And timing is critical for a surprise trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
Bro IK, that's a good one on the surprises ....and the Thai guy may just ask her, 'Aroy mai?'

btw, glad to see your posting again as you've been away for some time, and mmmm......kinda miss reading your postings
Thanks. Bro hohohaha. Was away for a while last Feb on trip (Not a surprise trip hor!). Hope it all be well for TS
Old 04-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
simi kuan eh couple are u all la???? wa lao eh, go operation also must take photo of the letter to prove to the BF its true, if i am the gal i will dump u straight away ..
Old 04-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But she have took down photo of the letter for the operation. So it's half true.
U can read Thai??
Old 04-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,

Take Thai airways, cheaper then budget air. Nowadays budget air price getting ridiculous.

Why go only a short trip. Since you looking for a cheaper ticket, I believe your finance is not that strong. Take leave and take care of her, otherwise your intention visiting her shows that you don't trust her.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Haha. Thanks for all the concern. She have no p.chai in her family. Haha. I have visited her family before.

Basically for the letter of operation. I didn't ask for it. I only ask to.see the amount of medicine the doctor gave her. And it was shown together. Haha. So I didnt ask for prove. The trust was there between me and her. Though at times I still need take precautions.

And thanks bro nonteerak. I do hope she feel.surprise.if she see me there when she wake up. But at the same time. My work are tied up at the moment. I cannot stop.work just for her. I need prioritize my now and future. She do understand my work load and stuffs.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
TS,

Take Thai airways, cheaper then budget air. Nowadays budget air price getting ridiculous.

Why go only a short trip. Since you looking for a cheaper ticket, I believe your finance is not that strong. Take leave and take care of her, otherwise your intention visiting her shows that you don't trust her.
She knows thst I worry for her everytime. So in a matter of fact. My intention towards her are either over protective or worry too much. rather then thinking that I dont trust her. Afterall. Mutual trust is the most important factor to keep long distance relationships carry on. So she even mention thst man have their own needs. But reminded that I must notify her and be sure to wear safety helmet and no painting of exterior and interior.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inun View Post
Hahahahaha no p.chai, how about gigs???
Wow. Inun sis. You are imaginative.

Not to offend any Thai man. But mostly are gigs. Aren't they. Most of them depend on woman to bring home the income.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
balloon69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Just dun pin too high hope on such relationship, at least u wont be too emotionally hurt if the result in the end turn out otherwise. My advise is dun trust too easily. What u can see is only so much, but what u can't see is even more sometimes. They might not be as simple as u think also.

I wish this relationship of yours will work out well.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Red face Re: ticket to bangkok on 10/3/2012 expensive.

[QUOTE=Inun;6951876]gigs mean flings.

Oops. Sorry. I didnt know.much of the abbreviation in here. I thought you mean gigolos. My bad. Haha. Hmm. Flings.... I doubt so la.. She always go out with her mum and cousin. Oh ya. I am surprised that they are very closely bond. Is that the culture of cnx. Family bond are very good. If you ask me if she have flings. I dont think so. She always tell me where she goes and take photo to show me on their family expedition.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balloon69 View Post
TS,

Just dun pin too high hope on such relationship, at least u wont be too emotionally hurt if the result in the end turn out otherwise. My advise is dun trust too easily. What u can see is only so much, but what u can't see is even more sometimes. They might not be as simple as u think also.

I wish this relationship of yours will work out well.
Thank you bro. You too. Chok dee na krap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1