The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 21
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold
Question A curious after-thought on the news of Cecilia Sue offering ‘fellatio’ to Ng Boon Gay

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/20...-gay/#comments

Having read so much news of infidelity recently, from the 44 guys paying for underage prostitute to Peter Lim's sex trysts to Ng Boon Gay's fellatio sessions, I couldn't help but noticed how most of the wives of these guys who'd been publicly identified claimed during interviews with the medias that they (the wives) had either "forgiven" their husbands, or that they will continue to support their husbands. And I immediately thought of Hillary Clinton saying similar words after Monica Lewinsky was found smoking Big Bill's cigar ...

So, when I read the news on Cecilia these couple of days, and of course on Esther Goh & Co., I was pondering on this question: now that these MILFs had been publicly identified, will they respective husbands be saying the same words, that they (the husbands) have either forgiven their wives, or that they will continue to support their wives?

Just out of curiosity, how many of us Bros will say such "forgiveness" & "supportive" words to the media if ever our wives are caught in similar situation? For me, having pondered for a long time, I still don't think I'll be able to publicly proclaim my "forgiveness" &/or "support" lor ... But that's just me ... Any comments?
Old 13-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A curious after-thought on the news of Cecilia Sue offering ‘fellatio’ to Ng Boon

I for one...........will say kiss my ASS and bye bye

I'm not forgiving when it comes to such thing as I'm a selfish man
Old 13-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wickdeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A curious after-thought on the news of Cecilia Sue offering ‘fellatio’ to Ng Boon

I suppose in this aspect. It leads to us saying that men and women are different.

From what I've read, talked about with others, observed. Women are more likely to forgive or "tilt" their heads in another direction. I suppose they should still feel upset and torn on the inside, but at the same time they would also think about how much they loved their man or they would think about the family and how they still have to show care and love for their mates/offspring. It's a genetic thing.

Men on the other hand, MOST of us need our ego. We need to maintain standards and uphold our stature. If a woman cheats on a man, I think we'd be slightly more inclined to breaking it off and dumping the bitch.

At least I know I would.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am very curious how they found out the lady gave the guy oral sex...
Old 13-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_daniels View Post
I am very curious how they found out the lady gave the guy oral sex...
just guessing here , but in court they like do something

Do u swear to tell the truth etc

and in a Courtly scenario its very important to tell the Truth because in SG Oral Sex and Real Sex is diffeernt (with different penalty)

so if for example :

she said they had Oral Sex and the Guy said had full sex, or the opposite:

Either party will be guilted of LYING TO COURT which is .... no good....

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 13-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: A curious after-thought on the news of Cecilia Sue offering ‘fellatio’ to Ng Boon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
I for one...........will say kiss my ASS and bye bye

I'm not forgiving when it comes to such thing as I'm a selfish man
Thanks for the up bro! Will have to wait another 18 hours before I can up you huh?

& thanks for your honest input! That's what I suspect most bros here will say ... though I'm counting on the other minority bros to share their views here with us.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

They are just putting on a show for the media. Even if they would not forgive their spouses, they would still have to say they did. o

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
They are just putting on a show for the media. Even if they would not forgive their spouses, they would still have to say they did. o
That's rite sister.. All wayang nia lah.. Public figure mah die die also must say forgive lah..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 14-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
I wonder even if they are not guilty of the bribery case, will they then be convicted of unnatural sex charges, given that in Singapore, having oral and NOT progress into sexual intercourse is actually illegal.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 14-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fun2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don't say wife la.. Even girlfriend I will break up immediately... Forgive and support? I don't condemn her for cheating me consider lucky already..
Old 14-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

The wives can say forgive their husbands on screen, then go outside fool around, engage in gigolos service ... Revenge is the best way to make the women feel better. frankly speaking when a guy starts to eat outside, he dont love the wife anymore. Those wives better do something and start to eat outside or really are stupid to stick to their husbands who don't love them anymore.

Yes if you are the wife of the victim, listen up go enjoy yourself and play with other guys, it will make you feel much better!
Old 14-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Hmmm ... I think the difference being:

Scenario 1: Lee Lip Hong's wife during gathering ...
Aunty Gossiping: Wah! That LLH really ah! So ham-sup! Little girl also won't spare ...
LLH Wife: .....

Scenario 2: Cecilia / Esther's husbands during gathering ...
Uncle A Gossiping: Wah! That Cecilia's mouth can really suck! How I wish I can shove my dick into her warm mouth!
Uncle B Gossiping: That chio-bu Esther even better! I wanna let her use her golden CB to suck me dry! Wah! Imagining f**king her while sucking her tits and making her moan at an open car park already make me steam now liao lor!
Cecilia/Esther's husbands: KNNCCB !!! what u say! what u say! Go fuck spiders lah! Don't let Lim-Peh see you again, if not see 1 time, whack u 1 time !!! F**k off !!!

Old 14-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt-Sucker View Post
Hmmm ... I think the difference being:

Scenario 1: Lee Lip Hong's wife during gathering ...
Aunty Gossiping: Wah! That LLH really ah! So ham-sup! Little girl also won't spare ...
LLH Wife: .....

Scenario 2: Cecilia / Esther's husbands during gathering ...
Uncle A Gossiping: Wah! That Cecilia's mouth can really suck! How I wish I can shove my dick into her warm mouth!
Uncle B Gossiping: That chio-bu Esther even better! I wanna let her use her golden CB to suck me dry! Wah! Imagining f**king her while sucking her tits and making her moan at an open car park already make me steam now liao lor!
Cecilia/Esther's husbands: KNNCCB !!! what u say! what u say! Go fuck spiders lah! Don't let Lim-Peh see you again, if not see 1 time, whack u 1 time !!! F**k off !!!

Bro, damn god la. I laugh till stomach pain.
Old 14-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

In the end, everyone loses something.

The scandalous women lost their reputation and husbands.
The scandalous men lost their high flying careers.
The spouses of the scandalous people lost their faiths in marriage.
In the end, their children lose the most - the sanctuary of a once seemingly stable and happy family.
Old 14-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

It depends on how much you love your wife or gf. And some self reflection is also due as every effect there is a cause. Other ppl negative view and opinion are not important if the foundation of your love is trying enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1