The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Experience - Going down memory lane

Have been chionging the massage scene for many years. Had patronise many health Centre and online advertisement in yahoo (Defunct). Encounter and experience many unforgettable occurrence.Any brothers care to share these unforgettable experience as we walked down the memory lane.....
Old 22-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
meiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage Experience - Going down memory lane

Yea, so many years had passed. Xiang dang lian (10 years ago), massage only $30/hr and hj only $30/-.....
Now massage $50/ hr and hj also S$ 50/ job.
Best experience..... got afew maybe 5 years ago.... one chio and slim PRC young lady Xiao Hong, now not in sg anymore i think.
Ask me to doggy style and massage baby by grabbing from under. Then in room quite open moan so loud. Shuang....
One more, we 3 friends after drinking go massage and fj, my friend's girl moan so loud. I shouted at them to shut up when i continue pumping.
ROFL.
Old 22-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

let say cöntinue hc, how much commision gal can get? $6 to $8
Old 22-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiliangxin View Post
Yea, so many years had passed. Xiang dang lian (10 years ago), massage only $30/hr and hj only $30/-.....
.... if you look hard .... can still get $40/hr + $30/job ......

and its not one of those over the hill Pearl Centre type .......
Old 22-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiliangxin View Post
Best experience..... got afew maybe 5 years ago.... one chio and slim PRC young lady Xiao Hong, now not in sg anymore i think.
Ask me to doggy style and massage baby by grabbing from under. Then in room quite open moan so loud. Shuang....
One more, we 3 friends after drinking go massage and fj, my friend's girl moan so loud. I shouted at them to shut up when i continue pumping.
ROFL.
yes $30 per hr?
health centre never charge this way.
its always base on 45 mins.
budget one was 32-35 dlr 45min
,holiday inn parkview, scot view,aven view,orchard executive(OT) were 40 dlr 45mins
orchard area ma.
cheapest was mikado hc, at upper serangoon shopping ctre.
those days upper serangoon is consider ulu.
all are health centre, NO SPA

$30 is 45 min for massg shop mainly ppc ppl park complex, prc run.

never got $30 , per hr at health centre.
only $30 per 45mins during late 70- 80s.
great eastern hc, and the one in balestier shopping ctr.(suburb)
maybe 1970s... at new world president shopping centre
second floor that one, now call serangoon shopping centre,(mustafa)

or the old hereen building at orchard rd, flamingo hc.(closed after 1990s)

10 yrs ago, that mean 2004, many hc, or rather left a few hc,
charges was 40 dlr 45min still reasonable.

Last edited by bedokMassage; 22-07-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 22-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, those were the days where so many hc to chiong, mostly malaysian gals and local. Still remember the 2 hc at golden mile basement , cesar hc and 1 more near the toilet forget the name where there's this gal who charge only $60 per bonk, she say she make more money at this rate than offer $80.i can tell you is not easy to book her always fully book. Her service is top notch.1 more pp centre near staircase name if I'm not wrong is diamond hc, this local syt super body cost only $80 for fj. Hope those previous hc boss bring back those memory by open up again with only malaysian and local. He.he.. just wish full thinking .
Old 23-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
.1 more pp centre near staircase name if I'm not wrong is diamond hc, this local syt super body cost only $80 for fj. Hope those previous hc boss bring back those memory by open up again with only malaysian and local. He.he.. just wish full thinking .

... then there is this other 'Diamond HC' at top floor Jln Sultan ..... got those ah guas .... keep beo at you when you take shower ..... hehehe ... heard the corridor at the back room damn busy .... never dared to venture there ....

remembered first few rooms nearest recep got these few cute lil malaysians ..... really good massage + HJ ..... sigh .... those were the days ...

come think of it ... they would probably be bout 50 yo now ...
Old 23-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

My first time visit hc is at peninsula hc where this malaysian milf in her 30s name Linda , still can't forget her b-cup with pink nip, she is the type who get wet easily by just sucking her nip. There's few ah gua also who comes in the evening.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to frequent a HC at Allson Hotel. One of my favorites there was Snow, a Malaysian. She is pretty, fair and has a killer perky butt. Another regular HC of mine is Bugis HC and always will look for either Eva or Cindy.

As for massage parlours, a couple of WLs at Pearl Centre brought back very good memories like Rachel (local SG gal with superb BBBJ + swallow), Serene (Malaysian MILF) and Lily (Viet MILF). Another one is Linda (PRC SYT) at a joint near Enuos, she is one hell of a horny gal.
Old 24-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
My first time visit hc is at peninsula hc where this malaysian milf in her 30s name Linda , still can't forget her b-cup with pink nip, she is the type who get wet easily by just sucking her nip. There's few ah gua also who comes in the evening.
thk bro for the eunos kt
Old 25-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

so many good HC last time - bugis, youth, solid gold, dragon and many more smaller ones. nwadays really feel like no place to cheong anymore after work, sibei sian.....
Old 25-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

hc still have, china ppl open. Add money to use her steam rm.
Old 25-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

My fav was Leisure HC at Kallang Leisure in the 90s'. HJ was only $30 and the WL are SG and M'sian with mix of SYT, Chiobu and Lao Chio.

Another place with good quality and large no. of WLs are Dragon HC in Marina South.

HC on those times range from $30 - $45 with free food, sauna, steam room, hot/cold pool and tv room, you can easily spend the whole day there. Those were the days....

Nowadays PRC/foreigner spa....sian!!!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2790 / Power: 11
dysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond reputedysfunk has a reputation beyond repute

probably 10 yrs back. remembering ceasar hc, pissa hc, royal palace de sauna,
P B health centre and so on....
Old 26-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

I started at Bugis HC but I miss the days of Spa Orange, Haru Haru and other Gentlemen Club. Gone are the days where the girls dressed in lingerie, nighties, bikinis and doing soapy massages on you on inflatable beds...Sigh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1