The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Decent girl v Happening ger

Me was in this situation a few times liao, BGR for more than 10+ years, got relationship with quite a number of girls but everytime when there was a need to choose between 2 or even 3, I tend to choose the happening or street smart one, worst even marrieded 1 super super street smart wan.

I had one recently who would listen to all I said and, would clean my house wash all my bowls (plenty) tat I left in my sink when she come my house (at home she no need to do from young), would believe all I said – go cheong say jus entertainmt no sex she oso believe, don’t smoke & hate smoking – keep hoping me to quit, would stop contacting all her guy friend even I don’t really bother, …… BUT she told me she hope to get married with me around 2 years time (tat really scared me).

Then my x came back to me she wan to patch thing up. Me x & I always cheong pub & play pool 2gether, smokes 2gether, when me tired stay at home she will still go cheong pub herself.

Most mothers would say choose the decent girl la, but me ……. dump the decent girl and patch up with my street smart x.

A bit regret as i do love her quite a lot when 2gether last time. (understood from some friend she actually quit her job jus to rest at home, trying to get over me, a bit crazy but me quite touch), jus called my decent ex and wanted to try again – but she told me she moved on liao wanted to be loyal to new bf and wont answer or reply my sms again. True enough she no answer my call and reply sms for 2 months liao.

She told me she took 8 months to get over me. NOW ME SAD, 2 months liao she so loyal to her new bf not even a simple sms from her.

No one tat I can tell so decided to post here maybe like this i can try to get over. Thanks in advance for reading my sad little experience
Old 04-11-2005, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Deathbysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Decent girl v Happening ger

Bro, me was in the same situation as u last time.. realised that even though u have more fun with street smart gals, somethings just tend to not work out... i finally decided to go for a decent gal.. or pretty much a very studious gal who doesn't really have alot of social experience.. Pblm comes again.. that she is sometimes so innocent u can't believe it.. I dun just means some private stuff but even in general everyday life.. then again makes me wanna sayang her even more.. and sometimes i react in an uncalled for way cos i kenchiong about her..

Frankly, i feel that its a matter of balance in wat you wan.. so i guess u should just sit down and decide wat you wan... Sorry if it doesn't help just wanna give u a piece of my story for reference purposes!

Old 04-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wireless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take care and move on, remember to learn from mistake and dont make it again.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Well, life still need to move on............... If you don feel regret, how would you know.....It bcos u understand the balance of what called LOVE.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

You had your chance, but didnt cherish it..

She?? she tried, but was dumped by you.... she has move on my friend.....and if i am you.. i will give her my blessings and wish her well...

Why are you still stagnant here? time to move on too

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only
She told me she took 8 months to get over me. NOW ME SAD, 2 months liao she so loyal to her new bf not even a simple sms from her.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Bro see see only r u still wif the street smart ger?

I will say that men we are all more or less the same, we sometimes rule with our dicks, in fact most of the time. I have a similar experience as u way back b4 army days. Was 18 met a ger we both feel in love. Like your X, she also whole day talk about children and family, it scared me too. She very decent and good ger one but me being a 18 year old BOY just wanted fun.

One nite went clubbing met this hot and crazy chick. We had a one nite stand and lust developed. Left my X and ended up with this chick.... Guess what, 2months later she dumped me..... Regreted leaving my X but life goes on......... so dun worry bro, u will find someone again but next time dun let didi rule your mind.....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Sign..... Looks like nan bu huan nu bu ai and vice vesus applies to us guys as well. Till now I am still searching for "that" girl to come into my life. Well like some bros here said life still goes on Bro see see, I won't say I can identify with you but worst case then you which almost cost me to become a bankrupcy and good thing I realised it and manage to free myself from her. So now I have to choose wisely and get to know her better before giving my whole heart to that special girl. Just a word of advised no matter how beauiful the girl is, its just only on the surfaced you have to get to know her further to know whether she has that X factor suitable for you. Well guess that is all so cheers guys
Old 04-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Could your current feelings now be a case of 'The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side.'? This happens with guys who had lots of relationships before. Whenever a problems crops up in your current relationship, you may look back and wonder 'Will things been better with your Ex?'

Bro, sorry to say, u chose to marry the streetsmart gal, u will have to stick with her, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do u part.

Why did u chose her in the first place? Streetsmart gals are more fun to be with right? Just sharing my little thoughts...
Old 04-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Sign..... Looks like nan bu huan nu bu ai and vice vesus applies to us guys as well. Till now I am still searching for "that" girl to come into my life. Well like some bros here said life still goes on Bro see see, I won't say I can identify with you but worst case then you which almost cost me to become a bankrupcy and good thing I realised it and manage to free myself from her. So now I have to choose wisely and get to know her better before giving my whole heart to that special girl. Just a word of advised no matter how beauiful the girl is, its just only on the surfaced you have to get to know her further to know whether she has that X factor suitable for you. Well guess that is all so cheers guys

Yo bro dun tell that girl who almost cause u to bankrupcy is Eiko???
Old 04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha ha I think all guys are like that, I too was tempered by temptation of a street smart gal.

I really regreted that choice and till today I still regret, I do not know how to express that feeling.

That GF that I had is really an angel and looks wise is gal next door, during that time I broke off with her once and got back toagether after a year. Today until this moment I have thought alot on this as to why, what, when and how the hell did I make that stupid decision.

I cannot forget that awful decision that I made and that decision is huanting me till today, I never thought that would be so deep into my memory lane.

A lot of people tell me, you in the land of beauty and fucking is something that you no need much effort. I just don wish for that exprience to happen again, to get the wrong gal that I lost out to, I told alot of my friends I did not fool around or even try to be funny for the last 1 year already and they believe.

Sometimes it is hard for you to know what is right and wrong but until you know it it might be too late.

Oak
Old 04-11-2005, 11:15 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我的面前,我没有珍惜,等到失去的时候才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事 莫过于此。 如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩说:“我爱你!”如果非要在这份爱加上一个期限,我希 望是一万年……

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only

No one tat I can tell so decided to post here maybe like this i can try to get over. Thanks in advance for reading my sad little experience
Your incident don't contain any sadness at all. You are just fickle minded. If you still not emotionally involved in relationship and still wish to play hard, I think you should spare this current gerfrd of yours.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

thanks to all bros who gave me ur advises and condolence, me actually got over those sad feeling but wat haunt me every day is why i so foolish again. not first time liao.

Me still think of her everyday, wonder how is she, just feel like seeing her again, as bro Rof|maoxz said "you are just fickle minded" me agree thanks bro for being honest.

Mayb me not so mature or not ready enough to date a decent girl, mayb me very playful - think of it to date with these girls must be very responsible and honest, tat time me go cheong & lied to her - really felt super guilty for a few days. The more decent they are the more pressure i felt.

Btw hope my thought did not affect any bro mood to go cheong
Old 05-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 22
whiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant futurewhiskynaam has a brilliant future

Bro, I also have similiar exprience. Gave up the perfect girl( in my eyes) for someone whocan fuck better.. in the end... all i have left is regret... I wish i can turn back the clock... n like the story i am posting... do things all over again. Sigh.. jus look back and treasure the memories. Try not to regret... Easily said than done... there is hard a few days that go by without me thinking back n feeling the pain and sadness. She took more than one year to move on. She is happily married now. And what do i have... a stupid irriating girl and alot of regrets.

We think with our dicks. most times. Our dicks fail us ulitimately. no matter how good it may seem at that time.

Move on Bro... try not to look back...... sigh....
Old 05-11-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 22
gstring_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskynaam
Bro, I also have similiar exprience. Gave up the perfect girl( in my eyes) for someone whocan fuck better.. in the end... all i have left is regret... I wish i can turn back the clock... n like the story i am posting... do things all over again. Sigh.. jus look back and treasure the memories. Try not to regret... Easily said than done... there is hard a few days that go by without me thinking back n feeling the pain and sadness. She took more than one year to move on. She is happily married now. And what do i have... a stupid irriating girl and alot of regrets.

We think with our dicks. most times. Our dicks fail us ulitimately. no matter how good it may seem at that time.

Move on Bro... try not to look back...... sigh....
I don't agreed.

You will never know the result if you choosen the decent gal.

So there is no reason to regret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1