The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Falling in love...once again

Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love with u,at that moment cos just broke up with my ex of 3 yrs so emotionally still very weak.Went almost once or twice a week and only got her to sit with me.Knwing this would lead to nowhere since she is here to earn money,my emotions gets the better of me & this leads to liking her more & more.In my case,its more of a case of love over lust.If its lust,i would had just pay for a FJ & get over with it but thats not the case.While i am writing this,she & I had gone our separate ways,i try to avoid that joint which she is in.Seldom contact liao and i also trying hard to forget her by going to another joint.Thats where my thread title comes in hand,i found another 1,very similar to how i felt few mths back.Knwing this is gonna be a repeat telecast of wats going to happen,this time round,i tell myself not to let myself go into this shit for the 2nd time,once bitten twice shy is wat i tell myself.But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
justinng is one of the Best!justinng is one of the Best!justinng is one of the Best!
Re: Falling in love...once again

Yea ! I'm the first to support you here Guess being a SYT lover this is something that its hard to control... me oso... see SYT only my knees become weak liaoz and my didi goes upward, then i can't think properly liaoz
Ann (BEST)
Cheryl
Old 12-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

justinng is one of the Best!justinng is one of the Best!justinng is one of the Best!

Bro SJG, me not good at consoling people but I'll definitely stand by your side if you need help. For a start, maybe you can pass me her number Nah... jokes aside, need help PM me k kekeeke.
Ann (BEST)
Cheryl
Old 12-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Few mths back,went to this KTV joint and met her.Fell deeply in love...i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz..
Bro...it seems to me you cannot differentiate lust from love and compounded with the habit of looking at all the wrong places (KTV for love ???? OMG !)

I can only hope you will see the light someday.... BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_mean
Bro...it seems to me you cannot differentiate lust from love and compounded with the habit of looking at all the wrong places (KTV for love ???? OMG !)

I can only hope you will see the light someday.... BM
bro,i got no prob differentiate love & lust.but my prob lies in my attempt to fall love in these places.wat i hate myself is that i knw its silly & useless to do wat i am doing but i still do it.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Quote:
But once again to my disappointment and the bros who were with me all these while,i failed again..perhaps i am not fit to be a cheongster.almost wanted to retire but failed..haiz..
Bro Shunang_Jie_Gun,you are all along a good cheongster,for you have good bros supporting you,maybe you are more duo qing than normal,nothing wrong wif that,if we not duo qing how to have mm rite,hope you will always be happy and enjoy bro,cheers
Old 12-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinng
Bro SJG, me not good at consoling people but I'll definitely stand by your side if you need help. For a start, maybe you can pass me her number Nah... jokes aside, need help PM me k kekeeke.
thks bro for consoling me.no one can help me but myself for my case.just wanna share my story as a warning to other bros out there who got the intention to follow my footsteps.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Bro like this you're getting yourself into a vicious cycle. Better learn to go to those joints we used to frequent with only enjoyment in mind bro. Like i told you the last time end of the day it's almost impossible to have a happy ending not that there isn't but it's really rare. Why get yourself into the KC thing again and again?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro SJK, IMHO, as u r able to write the cause and effect here, I personally believe u would hv know better wat to do. Cheongster also can get emotional when everything happens to click together. I was once like dat 3 yrs ago. Wat I did is 100% got rid of her info and really hands off all women (really all) for a short period to cool down. Work or exercise is very gd way to keep yourself occupied. Juz in case u hv anger in case, my advice is

ANGER IS JUZ A LETTERWORD "D" SHORT TO DANGER !!!
Old 12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex
Bro Shunang_Jie_Gun,you are all along a good cheongster,for you have good bros supporting you,maybe you are more duo qing than normal,nothing wrong wif that,if we not duo qing how to have mm rite,hope you will always be happy and enjoy bro,cheers
thks for ur encouragement bro,i am not as gd as u described.put it in nice words i am duo qing,put it in harsh words it simply means kum lan for my case.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
just wanna share my story as a warning to other bros out there who got the intention to follow my footsteps.
Sometimes we just got ourselves involved unconsciously, especially when the gal sweet talk abit plus her SYT look, we'll give way and thus can't differentiate between love and lust momentarily liaoz I have soft spot for SYT too and trying very hard to control as well.
Ann (BEST)
Cheryl
Old 12-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23
Bro like this you're getting yourself into a vicious cycle. Better learn to go to those joints we used to frequent with only enjoyment in mind bro. Like i told you the last time end of the day it's almost impossible to have a happy ending not that there isn't but it's really rare. Why get yourself into the KC thing again and again?
u r one of the many bros i wish to see leh.just wanna sms jio u 2nite to the kind of joints we used to frequent,u free 2nite?

Perhaps i wished i can become 1 of the fews who end up with a happy ending?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast
ANGER IS JUZ A LETTERWORD "D" SHORT TO DANGER !!!
thats very well-phased.how did u think of it?anger is short near to danger.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinng
Sometimes we just got ourselves involved unconsciously, especially when the gal sweet talk abit plus her SYT look, we'll give way and thus can't differentiate between love and lust momentarily liaoz I have soft spot for SYT too and trying very hard to control as well.
these 2 gers whom make me fall heads over heels in love didnt sweet-talk or watsoever,if a ger try to sweet-talk me i will stand back cos i knw she is very fake and prob say this to every guy she come across.well,for me now,just let nature take its course,hope everything ends well.

Btw,so paiseh to throw out my sorrows here.hope i didnt offend anyone in the process.Apologies if i do.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u r one of the many bros i wish to see leh.just wanna sms jio u 2nite to the kind of joints we used to frequent,u free 2nite?

Perhaps i wished i can become 1 of the fews who end up with a happy ending?
Sms me bro i should be able to make it tonight. But remember no expectations no disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1