The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Share ideas to spice up sex life

Hi guys. Recently start to feel bored with gf. Always fucking in the same position same routine. Now always bio other people gf when go out.

I’m sure many bros here feel this way about their wife or gf as well.

So I thought we could share with each other some new or kinky ideas that bros or sis here have done.

Personally I have started to persuade my gf to go bra less and commando. My gf has tried it on some occasions but she felt uncomfortable sometimes. I have told her that I enjoy it when other men stare at my gf.

Also told her to go bra less when collecting food from delivery guy. Now PMD kena ban. Their work become harder for them. So why not give some tips? Hahaha.

Hope bros here will share their experiences.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
mx10000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share ideas to spice up sex life

Buy her a sun dress. Make her drunk in public. Remove her panty. Let her sit on a chair. People walk pass can see her pussy.

Or

Or u call me and I will give u task to complete. While u is drunk
Old 07-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It depends on how open to suggestions she is

You can't lay it on her to go commando until she has slowly ease into it and is comfortable with it like my girl is. You wouldn't go out in a light sport shorts without any underwear, dick swinging and shape showing either. Give her time and go at her pace and she'll even surprise you

Some other ideas are

On holiday in the hotel room, curtains wide, fucking while exposed on the window or balcony

Get yourself some bondage toys, cuffs, chains, leash. I started with these and my girl eventually initiated butt plugs and tail plugs

Another safe way to share or expose her would be to bring her to photo-shooting sessions where she can be the model, boudoir, lingerie, nudes, up to you

If she's not the type to accept strangers photo shooting her at first or hard to ease in to strangers, try to start with dressing less around your close friends. From oversize tee and pantie to coming out in towel after showering to eventually walking around the house in bra and pantie only when your friends are around

Recently she's also started suggesting remote controlled vibrator and fucking in public places, specifically shopping mall nursing room and disabled toilet

Remember, it will take time. It took me 1 year and 2 months to persuade her from not giving blowjob to loving to blow me anytime any day to even flashing her bare boobs in boba tea shop and we are going to explore SRS and threesome next, who knows how long this will take

Last edited by AaaBeeCeeDee; 07-11-2019 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Content improvement
Old 07-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cosplay roleplay, and doing it in different places. Take your own sweet time to enjoy every the foreplay and build up
Old 07-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaaBeeCeeDee View Post

Remember, it will take time. It took me 1 year and 2 months to persuade her from not giving blowjob to loving to blow me anytime any day to even flashing her bare boobs in boba tea shop and we are going to explore SRS and threesome next, who knows how long this will take
Any tips on how to persuade her? I tried for years for my wife still no luck on BJ..let alone commando etc...haiz
Old 08-11-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for your suggestions. My girlfriend is quite open but I think exposing herself in public will take some time. I’ve always tried asking her to go out during supper time then got less people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybonk View Post
Any tips on how to persuade her? I tried for years for my wife still no luck on BJ..let alone commando etc...haiz
Why she doesn’t want to give bj?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post

Why she doesn’t want to give bj?
She find it 'dirty' even after bath, wash, scrub etc....no means no lor...
Old 08-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Share ideas to spice up sex life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybonk View Post
. Opening her up

I started out by persuading her into letting me rim her ass, there's a reason for it, most guys don't do it, and I know for a lady to experience the ecstasy from getting a rim for the first time, she will discard her personal beliefs and open herself to suggestion

Could see how much she was enjoying it because her body was shuddering, halfway through the rim, she turned around and told me she never expected that something so nasty could feel so good

At that moment I told her that's why she should keep an open mind, and try out other possibilities that may surprise her, and this one session turned her from a good daughter into a fox

No resistance from her whatsoever after that. You'll have to find your own entry point. If you read through some posts here, many have said a woman will do anything once you gave her pussy a really good eating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
I’ve always tried asking her to go out during supper time then got less people.
. Exposing

We started out with her going around the mall in a miniskirt and exposing her pantie for me only, at the store aisles, going up the escalator I will make recordings and snap pictures of her upskirt

Slowly, we experimented with sexier lingerie, lace, then thongs, lace thongs, see through thongs

When she saw that I enjoyed it, she automatically felt naughtier and wants more. I believe for your girlfriend or wife it'd be the same. I proposed that she do it for strangers on the escalator, that she'd be wearing a cotton pantie and bend down pretending her shoe lace is untied.

She did it, and just like your girlfriend she told me she felt uncomfortable, BUT, at the same time, scared and excited. Your girlfriend may not tell you as much, but it's your job to have a heart to heart talk with her

Knowing that she felt scared and excited, I knew it's time to do more, for it's like ghost movies and chili, it hurts, but you always want more

And that's when we moved on to sexier lingerie and eventually, to none

Flashing is another whole story that I'll get to if anyone's interested, but for now, start out with something that's still within her comfort zone, make sure both parties are having fun and enjoying it while you're at it, then slowly expand the comfort zone

Extra: Try to reaffirm her as often as you can, I always let her know that I'm so proud of her being able to make everyone's cock hard yet they can't touch her because she belongs to me, and I think she felt the same too, that she can tease everyone and make them jealous

Last edited by AaaBeeCeeDee; 08-11-2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Content improvement
Old 08-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nismosky1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
. Opening her up

I started out by persuading her into letting me rim her ass, there's a reason for it, most guys don't do it, and I know for a lady to experience the ecstasy from getting a rim for the first time, she will discard her personal beliefs and open herself to suggestion

Could see how much she was enjoying it because her body was shuddering, halfway through the rim, she turned around and told me she never expected that something so nasty could feel so good

At that moment I told her that's why she should keep an open mind, and try out other possibilities that may surprise her, and this one session turned her from a good daughter into a fox

No resistance from her whatsoever after that. You'll have to find your own entry point. If you read through some posts here, many have said a woman will do anything once you gave her pussy a really good eating

. Exposing

We started out with her going around the mall in a miniskirt and exposing her pantie for me only, at the store aisles, going up the escalator I will make recordings and snap pictures of her upskirt

Slowly, we experimented with sexier lingerie, lace, then thongs, lace thongs, see through thongs

When she saw that I enjoyed it, she automatically felt naughtier and wants more. I believe for your girlfriend or wife it'd be the same. I proposed that she do it for strangers on the escalator, that she'd be wearing a cotton pantie and bend down pretending her shoe lace is untied.

She did it, and just like your girlfriend she told me she felt uncomfortable, BUT, at the same time, scared and excited. Your girlfriend may not tell you as much, but it's your job to have a heart to heart talk with her

Knowing that she felt scared and excited, I knew it's time to do more, for it's like ghost movies and chili, it hurts, but you always want more

And that's when we moved on to sexier lingerie and eventually, to none

Flashing is another whole story that I'll get to if anyone's interested, but for now, start out with something that's still within her comfort zone, make sure both parties are having fun and enjoying it while you're at it, then slowly expand the comfort zone

Extra: Try to reaffirm her as often as you can, I always let her know that I'm so proud of her being able to make everyone's cock hard yet they can't touch her because she belongs to me, and I think she felt the same too, that she can tease everyone and make them jealous

I totally agree with this !
I and my wife used to go through the most basic and boring sex routine... missionary and more missionary....

wife/gf is just like RPG games.... u need to keep "farming" on her and once u think she "level" up... then using ur farming points to unlock her skills.

now... from jus missionary..... now wif BJs, CIMs, COF.... and mostly I jus lie down and she does the work....cowgirl, 69... and more recently the most turned her on amazon fucking...

now the most difficult skill to unlock her.... her virgin ass...til now...no luck
Old 08-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

3some, 4some, orgy! Spicy enough for both of your!
Old 09-11-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosky1852 View Post
I totally agree with this !
I and my wife used to go through the most basic and boring sex routine... missionary and more missionary....

wife/gf is just like RPG games.... u need to keep "farming" on her and once u think she "level" up... then using ur farming points to unlock her skills.

now... from jus missionary..... now wif BJs, CIMs, COF.... and mostly I jus lie down and she does the work....cowgirl, 69... and more recently the most turned her on amazon fucking...

now the most difficult skill to unlock her.... her virgin ass...til now...no luck
I think virgin ass is like fighting the boss of the game. You can only get it after lots and lots of attempt and very very long time. I’m still waiting for that too. Currently is like game paused.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can try this???????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1