The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
my encounter with a petite minah

My first time writing a story...100 % true. but name is distorted to protected the girl and the other parties. ( The female lead will be call Jane, my friend : edwin and I :ah boy)

Edwin is a very chatty on mirc and he knew a lot of people in his school. I was in ngee ann polytechnic and he study in clementi ite. So that time he has bedded a lot of classmate in his school. so he managed to keep some of his fling contact.

after complete NS, i was enrolled in NTU. so edwin gone to ngee ann polyechnic. then one day i was bored revising my studies in the library and ask for some of his fling contact. so manage to sms jane.

So was anxious as i do not know what to sms her. so it is what i type

ah boy: "Hello Jane, My name is Ah boy , how is your day? Then i am 23 years old. Chinese. NIce to know you."

then after a few seconds....

Jane : " Do i know you? where do you get my number from.?"

then i ponder want to give away edwin name to Jane or not. well no harm trying

ah boy: " I am a friend of Edwin"

then

Jane: "That guy.. so why you sms me for, what purpose do you have"

ah boy " i like to know more friends, do you like to be my friend?"

then will continue as i like to recall more...

s
Old 28-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my encounter with a petite minah

Camp for more story
Old 28-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of

Pls continue ... give you encouragement ... oredi up you ...

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 28-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one,camping for more..
Old 29-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
3xistanc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue bro.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice! bro calex. kindly cont...
Old 29-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xistanc3 View Post
pls continue bro.
thanks for the support everybody.

continue...

I was thinking well i should continue to know her better so after changing about 15 sms during that time. I decide to arrange a day to meet her for a meal at IMM.

Bought a small gift and meet her at Jurong bus interchange. My heart was pounding as i was not not idea how Jane. After the designated time, she call me where i was. then she told me she is wearing a pink strip top. so i was amazed on her appearance. Jane was about 1.65m and 48 kg. for her vital statistics is around 34b (but actually knowing her better it is different cup size will reveal it later) , 28, 32.

Jane have shoulder length with a bit dyed of copper hair. So we walk to IMM from the bus interchange and we exchange a bit of glance. and on the way , i was thinking what topics to talk to a very cute girl.

so we went to IMM banquet for our lunch...

AH boy :"Jane, how old are you?"

Jane: " Why you want to know so much?"

ah boy : " Interested mah"

Jane: " I am 20."

She told me she are currently study in Shatec and taking pastry courses there. So ask her what her favourite dish. told me was chocolate cake....

Now, let me carry the story to the juicy part.....

At that time i do not know Jane have a boy friend in China and they are not in talking term so once her boy friend came back from China, He initiated a break up with her. So Jane was very upset. Then around 11 pm on one certain night..there is a sms.

Jane: "Do you have sex before?"
Ah boy : "Why you want to ask this?"
I was a bit taken back. but was unaware about her break up. so

ah boy : " Yes, have experience"

Jane: " Do you want to meet me ?"
ah boy:" for wat?"
Jane: " i want to go hotel with you."

HUH??????? thank god... what has happen... everything come so fast..

so guys.. will continue to write... once again thank for the support..
Old 29-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31083 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

31 078 12/6 cowbangbang+22, 10/6 Arbitrageur+11, 5/6 heng49+23

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 30-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kencsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice More please
Old 31-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

ok part 3 to the story..

as it is late in the night , i call cab down to her rented home as she got very complicated family problems so she moved out.. and from there i wait anxiously in the cab for her. Can smell that she is smoking heavily....so i told the uncle to drive to lavender...

so we book the room overnight at h81 near to lavender food court... as i have an open house prepartion at my university so i brought more things to go directly from the hotel and she was sitting on the bed..

we sit far apart and watching tv for about half an hour.. and i ask her what happen to her..
and she told me about her break up. so i console her and dim the light..so going to the excercise proper.. and i told her do you want to watch the tv for the whole night...

jane say "AH boy, do you have the experience?"

ah boy" have around 7 girls before you"

I slowly hug her and kiss her on the neck and she have a light moan.. so i approach my hands to her hair and stroke it lightly..

then i nibble on her ear lob and whisper in her ears" you are really elegant tonight and i will make you feel comfortable. "

so so so ..the rest is sop and that all folk thanks for the lousy story writing...
Old 31-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro thanks for a wonderful story .Hope you also brought protection.

Happy New Year to you.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

yup. bought condom at 7 - 11. and if i am not wrong,

we have several rounds before checking out the otel. the best round will be the morning sex. it was so sweet and lovely. but one think is that trying to french with Jane as she was smoking. the smell was a bit unpleasant. but overall, she is a very sexy lady who know how to enjoy sex..

After that session, we meet up regularly for the relieving session.. ok.. that all i have to write. the rest is for ordinary stuff..thanks people for upping me in the thread.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

TS, i wonder ur story is 100% true or untrue? Spelling mistake or typo error?

Minah hv china bf?

Ok let show of hands.....

How many bros here got a request form a girl u hardly know to go hotel to fcuk?

Dont in FLs.

I lived half a century...the close is a hint to go out for a drink...
Old 01-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Haha... Bro... Not to mention, TS said the minah is 165 tall and he still label her as petite... TS probably standing at least 195...
Old 01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sonicx01362 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi calex,

well done. Hope to hear more of your stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1