The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To pay or not to pay first.

I know it has nothing to do with GL. As GL usually took the $ before the service. For FL side, what u guys think whether we should pay before the service or not? We as a customer afraid that once the money handover, those chicks do what they want to do only. Means we under control. If we never pay first, I m sure most of the chicks worried that the customer can be fk and run...
What is the best practice to be fair to both the service provider and customers? Don't know which stupid start that tipping btw? Now, almost all the girls dare to ask regardless of service suck or not...@-@
Old 20-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: To pay or not to pay first.

Bro u bot afraid of v outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkwhtudoing View Post
I know it has nothing to do with GL. As GL usually took the $ before the service. For FL side, what u guys think whether we should pay before the service or not? We as a customer afraid that once the money handover, those chicks do what they want to do only. Means we under control. If we never pay first, I m sure most of the chicks worried that the customer can be fk and run...
What is the best practice to be fair to both the service provider and customers? Don't know which stupid start that tipping btw? Now, almost all the girls dare to ask regardless of service suck or not...@-@
Old 20-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro u bot afraid of v outbreak
Means vagina outbreak? Lol
Old 21-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Be a gentleman and just pay up first. When she feels at ease that payment is made she is likely to serve you better. If not then you'd know that she is not worth a RTF.
Old 21-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Quote:
What are you thinking? Paying after going in? So if u are not satisfied with the service u are not paying? U see their body and boobs already u wanna pay half of service not good? Come on..
Old 21-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

:cool
Old 21-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you complain to CASe LAH

Quote:
Old 22-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro you complain to CASe LAH
Ha ha... They will give me one dilido later and says go fk urself

Last edited by thinkwhtudoing; 22-10-2015 at 10:35 AM.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Some pple here simply talk cock...
Old 22-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Some pple here simply talk cock...
No lah bra... I ask for the best way out of curious and want to learn. Because this kind of issue is not only facing by me. There might be people out there want to know too.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

sch holiday now is it??

u go geylang legal hse.. pay $ and fuck WL
then
u come SBF share FR

simple as that.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

No difference to me.

So if the service is not satisfactory, u think can u can walk out without paying?
Old 24-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
No difference to me.

So if the service is not satisfactory, u think can u can walk out without paying?
Sad life right? Go there to relief, end up watching your money fly away for nothing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1