The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Wife says she can do without sex

My wife and I are married for 5 years. I consider our sex life average - I do the initiating most of the time and sometimes I get rejected. Last week, while I was preparing to have a good time with her in bed, I asked her if she has any urge for sex. She says that actually women can do without sex, and that the main reason she has sex is just because I want to. On hearing her reply, I was a bit shocked and saddened. I'm still very confused and to a certain extent, hurt. Since that day, we did not have any more sex. My sexual urge is up to the brim liao, but I really don't wish to have sex with her when she's just going through motion.

Anyone here has any advice? Is this normal in a marriage? How to enable a wife to have a higher sex drive? I admit I'm totally lost on this. I really appreciate all advice. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maximashots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife says she can do without sex

Hi there,

I can help u if allow me to do so..Interested pls email me
[email protected]

Cheers,
Yvonne
Old 01-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
My wife and I are married for 5 years. I consider our sex life average - I do the initiating most of the time and sometimes I get rejected. Last week, while I was preparing to have a good time with her in bed, I asked her if she has any urge for sex. She says that actually women can do without sex, and that the main reason she has sex is just because I want to. On hearing her reply, I was a bit shocked and saddened. I'm still very confused and to a certain extent, hurt. Since that day, we did not have any more sex. My sexual urge is up to the brim liao, but I really don't wish to have sex with her when she's just going through motion.

Anyone here has any advice? Is this normal in a marriage? How to enable a wife to have a higher sex drive? I admit I'm totally lost on this. I really appreciate all advice. Thanks.
That's precisely the reason why geylang still exist.

Hmm.. make sure you get that down in black and white. So when if suay suay kena divorce, got this to strengthen your case.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Dear Alea,

You are not alone, i guess many men in Singapore are victims of this kind of conspiracy... If your wife still talks to you or cooks dinner for you and listen to you like a good friend, its already not bad. My role has been reduced to simply a phone banking service... each time when my wife needs money, just SMS me to transfer money to her bank account. She does not even sleep in the same room with me, and prefers to sleep with the kids in their room.

To most Singaporean, women, it seems that after having kids, sex is no longer part of life and therefore the husband's role will definitely be reduced. Even when a bunch of married women who have kids gathers to talk about anything.. if someone in the group start the girlie talk and mention something about sex, that person will be branded as a weirdo by the others...

So for brudders who are still not married and may be marrying a singapore girl soon, good luck to you.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Maybe ur wife hv a low sex drive.i personally hv come across gals with high sex drive.

u can check whether a woman hv high sex drive is by the time u withdraw ur 'shaft' from the pussy and r noticing milky liquid dropping from ur 'shaft'. This in IMHO is an indication that the gals hv high sex drive.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her since she is so unwilling to have sex, she shouldn't stop u from going geylang. See how she reacts. Tell her not to regret it when you enjoy the women from China. Sometimes, threats work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayHot View Post
So when if suay suay kena divorce, got this to strengthen your case.
Strengthen what case? Even if she is unreasonable in not having sex with u, she will still take half your assets and u still need to pay alimony.

Side note: Not many guys know this. If you buy a house as a single guy and pays for it completely before marriage, meaning no more home loan before you marry. Once you marry a girl and makes the home your matrimonial home, she can claim 50% of the house, even though she didn't pay 1 single cent. Even though your house is an asset attained before marriage.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Side note: Not many guys know this. If you buy a house as a single guy and pays for it completely before marriage, meaning no more home loan before you marry. Once you marry a girl and makes the home your matrimonial home, she can claim 50% of the house, even though she didn't pay 1 single cent. Even though your house is an asset attained before marriage.
So jialat? All thanks to our goverment and AWARE lor...
Old 01-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Bro,
Woman are just liked Man. Some had higher sexually desired and some lower. Come to think of it, i haven't been fxxking my wife for 4 mths already

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 01-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tOmAski33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Wife says she can do without sex

Quote:
You do not have a healthy marriage if there are no sex at all.
Take care Bro..You might want to talk it over with your wife.
Or else the One to suffer in the long run is you.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
themum08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, We are on the same boat.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to all bros for your advice and concerns.

My wife and I actually talked about it many times before but it's to no avail. She still thinks that sex is dirty. I've made genuine efforts to create a loving environment, such as bringing her out for the whole day to her favourite places and foods (I do it out of genuine love and not just to "earn" the sex). In such loving environments, there'll definitely be moments when I have this strong urge to bring it to a higher climax by attempting sex. Then she'll say "There! You're so nice to me because you want to have sex." I carried the hope that someday she'll be change her views but I've given up all hope after last week's conversation.

ARGHHH!!! I GIVE UP!! I've given up all hope. At least it's less painful than having my hopes dashed again and again. I really wonder how a healthy sex life is? Do wives get horny as well? Do wives initiate sex? Do wives dress themselves up in sexy lingerie to seduce their husbands? Are these just myths? Really got such sexually healthy wives? If so, maybe bros can share here with me. At least I can try to imagine from your posts on what it's like because it's something I'll never get to experience in real life. Ha ha, I think I sound very pathetic and desperate.

ps: Visiting pros is out for me as I don't want to betray her. So far, I'm still able to keep my sex drive in check by doing it myself.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

That is why some guys have to go geylang and pay for sex even married. Geylang is the ultimate solution when some wives dont make love with their husbands often. Some wife never spare a thought for their husband at all. Really selfish. So that leads to some guys having flings behind their wife back. If the final result is a divorce after being caught by wife for cheating, i would say both are at fault and not just the guy. The wife also has fault. Imagine your wife only make love with you when she feels like it and never think of his husband feelings. Ultimately some marriage really ends up in divorce because of this.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Location: My heart is yours,to fill our burst,to break or bury, or wear as jewelry.
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 0
Eternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to allEternity_Gal is a name known to all

First, I respect you for ur utmost decision of not going into any commercial sex and ONS, all for ur beloved wife. I believe you love ur wife and you should continue to trust her.

Usually women can do without sex. It also really depend on her mood, situation around and physically her body, whether she can take it. heee...

For all of my life

you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever

all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

for all of my life.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 23
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

There is still hope. Have you tried going for short oversea trip? It works for me. My wife knows that I surf sex sites and sometimes she take a look. Some times she gets curious and ask about certain positions and I will be lucky that nite. She also see Edison Chan's photos with me. Now, she also seduces me middle of the nite! Don't give up on your wife yet. Go slow.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tan1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm before marriage you should have find out already, now no use cry over spill milk,

threaten is no use, tis thing needs willingly one both hands to clap ..

if you want sex, your wife dun give cannot force also, since there is law on marital rape, last time rape charges cannot be applied to husband but i read
1-2 yrs back law changed ... marital rape applies to husband also.

solution: you got to find commercial sex or get a mistress or castrate your didi or self fire.

divorce: 100% you lose out, need to split property and pay alimony .. there
is no way out, i promise you, they already optimise fine tune their system for this ... there is No Loophole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1