The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Mutu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry G S Ktv

hey fellow chiongster brothers, i jus went GS ktv in joo chiat afew weeks ago and i must say its damn f**kup. Not only the charges are free, the gals also majority cannot make it. So far i think 51 jazzy is still the best in joo chiat. Here's a FR, do give better recommendations guys:

Gals: mostly china lao chio(but also not that chio)
some of them keep pestering u ,hard to reject
Seldom c sexy gals

charges: $10 per hr for small room
beer $18 BUT FRUITS COST $30!!!
around $10-20 for tips

atmosphere: small room really sucks,should order medium room
instead. facilities are pretty normal

Overall: i would give 1.5/5 ( This place dont worth yr $ at all,i
wouldn't paying money for good service but this place
sucks big time!)
Old 14-12-2003, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GS ktv

wow bruther from ur FR it looks like last nite no matter which ktv i go also a fuck up outing liao...... yesterday was pondering over whether to try IV or GS as they are juz beside each other. In the end chose IV but also not an enjoyable one......
Old 14-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GS ktv

Quote:
Originally posted by liverpudian
wow bruther from ur FR it looks like last nite no matter which ktv i go also a fuck up outing liao...... yesterday was pondering over whether to try IV or GS as they are juz beside each other. In the end chose IV but also not an enjoyable one......
If u want more enjoyable and affortable ktv, u can try MG , Katong KTV or TH..... Cheers!
Old 14-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Cheong GS quite some time ago after cheonging Katong for sometime. but still Katong better. The place i agree quite fucked up. you get all kinds of girls there, but mainly lao chio. Sometime even got auntie with spectacles, damn jia lat.

The charges are quite ex also. If you order only one jug of beer during happy hour, also can expect to pay around 70 to 80 total.

If brothers want to go GS, i suggest go MG or katong, pretty girls and better service and price also better.
Old 14-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SuperFriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I strongly recommand all brothers to consider pooling all your hard earned money and get at least 4-5 friends to try higher class KTVs like Dynasty or Orchard rather than visiting these "budget KTVs". I have tried different range of KTVs and must say it is not worth to go cheap KTVs at Joo Chiat or Geylang even they are FOC, girls in Dynasty and Orchard are 10 times much better than those you can find in low class joints, and they are much more educated and eloquent... you may spend double than you spend in low class KTVs, but the quality of service in return is 10 times more !
Old 14-12-2003, 02:30 PM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by SuperFriend
I strongly recommand all brothers to consider pooling all your hard earned money and get at least 4-5 friends to try higher class KTVs like Dynasty or Orchard rather than visiting these "budget KTVs". I have tried different range of KTVs and must say it is not worth to go cheap KTVs at Joo Chiat or Geylang even they are FOC, girls in Dynasty and Orchard are 10 times much better than those you can find in low class joints, and they are much more educated and eloquent... you may spend double than you spend in low class KTVs, but the quality of service in return is 10 times more !
quality of service in return is 10 times more ??? please elaborate.....any FR?
Old 14-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Mutu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
YOz brothers, Where's MG? further down GS ? pls elaborate more about that place, mi finding a place apart from 51,kindly give more feedbacks, thanks alot!
Old 14-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutu
YOz brothers, Where's MG? further down GS ? pls elaborate more about that place, mi finding a place apart from 51,kindly give more feedbacks, thanks alot!
MG
Address : 309/311 Tanjong Katong Road S437092
Tel No 63455983

Book early to aviod disapointment.
Old 15-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Dynasty??? the gals there CMI.mostly prc.F***up service.one prc serve my frend.wanna touch Breast, cannot touch, act high class.frennd give her 10 n f***off.called another gal.sit for a while...mia ....never cum back...me....gal mia for 45mins....go recce n fished 1 prc........in short.. gals cmi. jazzy girls are much more prettier.....
Old 15-12-2003, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
bro...dun exagerate until like dat..lah
wat do u mean "girls in Dynasty and Orchard are 10 times much better than those you can find in low class joints"...
i been to so many dif type ktv from top end las vegas, tian an men, lido palace, dynasty...to med like boss, superstar, century...
n now i hear someone cat 'KTVs at Joo Chiat or Geylang ' as cheap. there are many nice ktv n pubs in geylang, joo chiat n even tanjong katong n i enjoy going there once a while w many bros here. infact just last week a fren chio me go las vegas again foc but i choose to stay w my frens in gl...wats so big deal abt dos high class place....n its not just abt paying more or paying less.
Old 15-12-2003, 04:38 AM
Samster

darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: G S Ktv

Quote:
hey fellow chiongster brothers, i jus went GS ktv in joo chiat afew weeks ago and i must say its damn f**kup. Not only the charges are free, the gals also majority cannot make it. So far i think 51 jazzy is still the best in joo chiat. Here's a FR, do give better recommendations guys:

Seldom c sexy gals

around $10-20 for tips

sucks big time!)
i onli been to GS once n my exp quite dif....the ger i sit w quite syt n happening from the word go...in the end took her to frag hotel beside for gd hard bonking n even her chio her out for bonking few times later.
to be fair i havnt got chance to try gs/iv area lately due to lure of mg/kt/th (mkt) triangle but its to benefit of all cheongster if more happening place develop cus many of the pop areas like mkt triange always booked out n hard to get rooms.
i hope the mgt in gs/iv buck up n do more qc so that we cheongster hav more place to roam....
Old 15-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I beg to differ... One man's meat is another man's poison.. Some prefer playable gals whereas some prefer pretty gals to sit beside them...

U mean u will find educated and eloquent gals in Dynasty and Orchard???? Are u sure??? I have to admit that the looks for Dynasty and Orchard is definitely on a higher end as compared to MG and TH. Btw why is there a need to seek for more educated and eloquent gals??? I dont think MG gals will stammer and mutter when talking to customers..

For my experience, these two types of ktvs cannot be mixed up and compared coz a difference in atmosphere and fun u will get from these joints.... Also, the quality in service as compared is definitely not 10 times more.... pls dont mislead others...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.

Last edited by waypastprime; 15-12-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 15-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by waypastprime
I beg to differ... One man's meat is another man's poison.. Some prefer playable gals whereas some prefer pretty gals to sit beside them...

U mean u will find educated and eloquent gals in Dynasty and Orchard???? Are u sure??? I have to admit that the looks for Dynasty and Orchard is definitely on a higher end as compared to MG and TH. Btw why is there a need to seek for more educated and eloquent gals??? I dont think MG gals will stammer and mutter when talking to customers..

For my experience, these two types of ktvs cannot be mixed up and compared coz need to the difference in atmosphere and fun u will get from these joints.... Also, the quality in service as compared is definitely not 10 times more.... pls dont mislead others...
well said...tho i hav to disagree on the line "the looks for Dynasty and Orchard is definitely on a higher end as compared to MG and TH"...yes DYN and Orc gers dress better n put on better makeup...but under all that....u will be surprised wen u see some of the quality gers in the mkt triangle (mg/kt/th). but yr other comments r spot-on.....variety is the spice of life...

i giv eg of comparing various places of makan..

1. sometimes u hav loads of money to throw u wanna impress some ppl u go to nice fancy restaurant...spend alot of $$, fine food, exp vintage wine...u feel very shiok thinking u hav made it....but its all in the mind...dun forget

2. other times u wanna go out w some frens but dun wanna spend too much so u go to med-price restaurants n burn med-hole in wallet but u r glad cus the surroundin still comfortable n u able to mix ard w the middle class ppl....the stomach same full tho the vintage wine not there.

3. then there r the occasions when u want the best food but dun heck care where its comin out from....so where do u go....(hehehe, apart from home)..probably the ubiqutious hawker stall or coffee shop where comes some of the best flavours of sillypore. i dare venture to say some of them beat some of the fine dining places hands down wen u tok abt makin yr stomach shiok...n at fraction of the price...n u can down them w yr fav bev...be it a beer, jia jia, soft drink teh tarek or kopi-o.

i personally feel dat it is precisely these kinda variety which sillypore offers which at least make it bearable n sometimes even shiok to live in.....bearing in mind the limited land n resources we hav..

wat i am sayin is... dependin on yr mood n spendin power, u choose yr cheong place....n none of them is better than the other...each got its + and - ...n most impt is
THE AMOUNT OF $$ U SPEND HAS NO DIRECT RELATION TO THE AMOUNT OF SHIOK U FEEL AT THE END.
i for one feel vry shiok eating at a nice coffee shop which can cook up a decent plate of sian-yi-chow-fan...my fav at the moment...the same kinda shiok i feel hugging up to a viet or prc meimei at wat some bros consider low-end joints.
just my 2 cents hor...

cheers!
Old 15-12-2003, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
well said...tho i hav to disagree on the line "the looks for Dynasty and Orchard is definitely on a higher end as compared to MG and TH"...yes DYN and Orc gers dress better n put on better makeup...but under all that....u will be surprised wen u see some of the quality gers in the mkt triangle (mg/kt/th). but yr other comments r spot-on.....variety is the spice of life...

i giv eg of comparing various places of makan..
i personally feel dat it is precisely these kinda variety which sillypore offers which at least make it bearable n sometimes even shiok to live in.....bearing in mind the limited land n resources we hav..

wat i am sayin is... dependin on yr mood n spendin power, u choose yr cheong place....n none of them is better than the other...each got its + and - ...n most impt is
THE AMOUNT OF $$ U SPEND HAS NO DIRECT RELATION TO THE AMOUNT OF SHIOK U FEEL AT THE END.
i for one feel vry shiok eating at a nice coffee shop which can cook up a decent plate of sian-yi-chow-fan...my fav at the moment...the same kinda shiok i feel hugging up to a viet or prc meimei at wat some bros consider low-end joints.
just my 2 cents hor...

cheers!
Dont get mi wrong, bro... I dont dismissed the possibility of having chio bus in MG and TH coz I have seen it myself... But the fact that they are much lower in dress sense perhaps due to the surroundings they are working in...

But on the average in my opinion, Dynasty gals are nicer in outlook, could be due to make up and so and so forth.... Dont forget, women need to dress up and even man need to as well occasionally...

On the whole, like u mentioned before each place has its plus and minus points so cannot be measureable... unless stating specific fields e.g monetary..... One cannot deny that MG and TH costs cheaper as compared to TAM and Dynasty though on a same drinks basis...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.

Last edited by waypastprime; 15-12-2003 at 11:46 AM.
Old 16-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imager is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: G S Ktv

Quote:

Seldom c sexy gals

around $10-20 for tips

sucks big time!)

Talking abt GS KTV, I came across a shanghai prc at this outlet back in 5 months time. Her name is Li Ping. I went back to GS lately but couldn't find her any more. Any bros know where is she now? Heard that is has been "bao" by a man. She is at her mid 30s, quite sweet with cfm looks. Bonked her a few times without her asking for $$$. If any bro know where is she, please reveal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1