The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Caine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy No more activities in singapore....

does any bros out there feel the same... that there arent any more places for activities...
what all bros have been visiting or doing is the same in spore?
Old 31-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Re: No more activities in singapore....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine
does any bros out there feel the same... that there arent any more places for activities...
what all bros have been visiting or doing is the same in spore?
Even got activities also keep low profile lah. Wait journalists ask the same question as you and then tell him everything and then next day headlines again. Learn from the CS and HH lessons liao.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay at home n b guai kia lor. Garment wants all of us to b guai guai ... leisure time go movie, makan, library, shopping etc. wanna somethg 'wilder' abit go discos, pubs lor.

but remembr hor ... dun go TN, HC or any strip joints u find in SB ok ... wait garment catch ... n fr wat i knw there r oso some CB kia reporters lurking in tis forum .. wait u not careful appear in their headline news worrrr ... shhhhh ... better dun talk too much here. i need to go study liao. Muz b a guai kia.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my mother always tell me stay at home...
so i listen to her...
stay at home pa game watch pron...
got time do some knitting...

all fun activities mah...
Old 01-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

ya man... after closure of CS/HH, feels like there are no other places to go. After being so used to the service at CS/HH, the other TNs with their PDMM simply CMI. Can't bear to pay good money for a half-fucked job by a middle-aged lady in a crap environment.

As for the HCs, they have somehow lost their appeal to me. By comparison with CS/HH, I feel that the girls there are so mechanical and just going through the motion. I have yet to come across any HC girls who are yound, pretty and provide good service like those at CS/HH.

I think it is time for me to retire liao...
Old 01-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey c'mon man. stop complaining. there're so much fun out there to be explored! ok la. i admit. s'pore not as fun as the u.s. or taiwan, but fun is for u to discover one mah..
Old 01-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

why not, we anyhow bohm 1 place, see whether any one follows up to that place, with some sort of mini camera or sky device...hehehe..then hantam him jia lat jia lat..rather beat the wrong guy than let 1 guy off...hehehe

that will teach the reporter or informer dont anyhow follow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1