The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any happening or just teaser?

I have seen many female samsters posted on SBF looking for FB lately. So far, anyone really bonked any? Some of them are really a wastage of bandwidth, disappeared after posting! It is like seeing the fins of the Jaw in the water but no shark attack! Did anyone really bonked someone here? Please enlighten me!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Re: Any happening or just teaser?

There are real female out there, searching for FB/companion etc...

So far for now, I have met 3 of them... 1 is only purely friendship... and 2 of them have bonked before... 1 of the 2 is one of my fb right now... The other have lost contact... (It happened about 3yrs ago)

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4723 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
There are real female out there, searching for FB/companion etc...

So far for now, I have met 3 of them... 1 is only purely friendship... and 2 of them have bonked before... 1 of the 2 is one of my fb right now... The other have lost contact... (It happened about 3yrs ago)

you are the man ,

i alway thought those female in SBF are teaser
Old 03-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Crazyfowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me never had any encounters here B4 since the day I joined till now
How to find leftover meat in a river infested with Piranas????
but have made a few good guy frds
BTW I'm straight.....
My only encounters are from tagged....
Old 03-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

I can also confirm there are real females here looking for bonking fun, not commercial

However, the demand outstrip supply big time like 50:1 so it's just pure luck getting the attention of one. It'll be even higher odds close to mission impossible to get any super-chio ones.

My bigger question is whether anyone ever encounter a very desirable female (e.g. looks > 8/10) here; because I've this mental block whereby these females do not need to seek fun publicly as they would be spoilt for choice in real-life already.

That's part of the reason why I rather PAY for the quality, since "free" things usually not good, in every practical sense of the word.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
soyabeanmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
My bigger question is whether anyone ever encounter a very desirable female (e.g. looks > 8/10) here; because I've this mental block whereby these females do not need to seek fun publicly as they would be spoilt for choice in real-life already.
One reason may be here they can find people with similar interests immediately, knows the fb rules and has experience/skill? Whereas outside, they still have to spend time finding the above mentioned.

Alternatively, they might just like having an instant menu where they can preview all the "dishes" first before choosing.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
I can also confirm there are real females here looking for bonking fun, not commercial

However, the demand outstrip supply big time like 50:1 so it's just pure luck getting the attention of one. It'll be even higher odds close to mission impossible to get any super-chio ones.

That's part of the reason why I rather PAY for the quality, since "free" things usually not good, in every practical sense of the word.
I do agreed that due to big supply, the rating might be 50:1 or 100:1 =D And looks may not be that desirable kind...

So far lucky for me that the 2 I bonk, one i think look is 9/10? and the other I will give her a 8/10 =D For the 3rd which I never bonk perhaps look is 6/10 only...

Boobs wise the 9/10 have the biggest, but skill wise the 8/10 better...

But again, One man's meat maybe another one's poison =D

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Wow! all 8/10 and above!!? Give that man a tiger!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Am saying this is not to show off. So far for the past 2 years i met 4 female samsters, lady luck must be smiling with me as i scored all 4. One become my FB before she left Sillypore. The remaining 3 are fun too. Please don't PM me for contacts.

For sure i can confirm the ladies are around but some are shy.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for all the responses, at least now I know it isn't a myth! Can the jie jie or mei mei contact me? Never meet up with any female samsters till today! Have a great weekend, everybody!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerboot View Post
Thank you for all the responses, at least now I know it isn't a myth! Can the jie jie or mei mei contact me? Never meet up with any female samsters till today! Have a great weekend, everybody!
bro, from the way you speak i doubt any of the female samsters will want to contact you...

you are like looking for somebody to tc of you..
Old 03-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
bro, from the way you speak i doubt any of the female samsters will want to contact you...

you are like looking for somebody to tc of you..
Bro, it is ok if nobody contact me, I didn't lose anything! To dare is to do! It is still better than I didn't take any action! Btw, I have too much on the plate too!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

No happening, nor teaser for me. I don't do pm here, neither do I actively look for female samsters here to chat. So, I wouldn't know.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21218 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, so wat do the girls actually look for here? Man with looks? or man to keep them happy? Any bros with experience with female samsters kind enuf to share?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

fb cum companion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1