The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Definition of fun at ktv?

Dunno which section to post some post here so that fellow samsters can share their definition of fun at ktv.For a start,it not a cheap place to spend and at times we hear of fuck up experiences and services from the joints,mummies and gals?Why do accept this kind of services?

Maybe we can pool our resources and feedbacks on joints and services so that our hard earned cash dun go to waste?Samsters can state wat they r looking for when they chiong.No bullshit abt meeting up with fellow samsters cos ultimately i think everyone want to get serviced and value for $.

Anyone care to start the ball rolling?
Old 03-01-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Franz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Definition of fun at ktv?

uncle, like i told u. diff ppl like diff thing...some like pretty local or malaysian gers and dun care abt the action. Some care more attacking the base and face cover also neber mind. Some can perform while other ppl watch them, some cannot, maybe they prefer to sian sian a bit build up chemistry then go hotel room for private action. Even in some joints, there are diff level of services. So even if one brother go this joint shiok shiok song song, another bro may not get the same treatment. From my limited experience, the amount of money u throw in, normally equate to the level of service. Common biz sense, if i'm the mummy, i see a big spending customer, i also will treat him more special, beta service.. Sometimes when go ktv, sometimes cannot miser, mus be willing to spend.. To me, i rather spend a bit for to be song song, rather than spend a lil to be treated like transparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahktvsiao
Dunno which section to post some post here so that fellow samsters can share their definition of fun at ktv.For a start,it not a cheap place to spend and at times we hear of fuck up experiences and services from the joints,mummies and gals?Why do accept this kind of services?

Maybe we can pool our resources and feedbacks on joints and services so that our hard earned cash dun go to waste?Samsters can state wat they r looking for when they chiong.No bullshit abt meeting up with fellow samsters cos ultimately i think everyone want to get serviced and value for $.

Anyone care to start the ball rolling?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Agree with Franz. I have this friend who only like to go "hiong hiong" place and will kow peh kow bu if I take him to places like Top City, RS or Paramount. He prefers joints where the girl strips/offers specials automatically. Don't mind throwing more $$ in, as long as he shiok. He don't like to flirt, he just want to ejaculate.

Personally, I prefer the budget places - the girls are more challenging because they need to be "warmed up" before they will subject themselves to your hands and lips. For me, flirting is a big part of the fun. Of course, once in a while you will get a really fucked-up ice queen whom you can't click with.

It's been said so often on these forums, but it doesn't make the saying any less true...

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
Old 03-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
c3uc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as you feel happy when you're there and after there?

Kinda weird, when initially cheong, like those place where it's hiong, after sometime, just sit down talk cock and raba raba seems to be good enough....
Old 03-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

basically so far the views are that as long as u guys feel comfortable and enjoy the companionship of the gals,even tcss and abit of raba raba is good enuff for the amount of $ spend.good views,more from other samsters,come on there are more of u chiongsters out there rite?
Old 03-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3uc3
Kinda weird, when initially cheong, like those place where it's hiong, after sometime, just sit down talk cock and raba raba seems to be good enough....
I know what you mean... maybe that's why my buddy feels restless. Maybe I'm just growing old

I guess what I'm saying is: My definition of fun isn't stripping/bj or fj quality, but the quality of the company being provided. To me, a super slut who can't talk is still useless...
Old 03-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vickersdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To me, fun at KTV comes in 4 different degrees. I have personally been to all 4 types and depending on the group of guys going, all 4 have their pros and cons.

1. Budget KTVs

Damage - $20 - $30 tips

These would belong near GL. They have early happy hours and the girls there are mainly PRC on FL basis. They will pop into the room and ask if they can sit. Most can rabba and talk cock but not much in room action. Most will ask to be taken out if u require more action.

This is meant mainly for a group of like-minded friends and just out for a quick release. on a budget. Not one where u bring to impress your clients esp if u are in sales and marketing.

2. Middle KTVs

Damage - $30 - 50 tips

These are mainly located all over the island. Most have happy hour and are populated by PRCs, Viets and Cambodians. More organised than the budgets but quality of girls below average to average. The girls are also more daring as they then to strip and provide specials on the spot.

Again for a quick release and normally among friends. Kind of tough to have specials when u have clients around.

3. High-class KTV

Damage - $50 - 100 tips

There are mainly located at Orchard and Havelock areas. Mainly populated by PRCs and most of them are based on butterfly concept. Limited rabba in the room and most of the girls are available for takeout. A bit pricey through ranging from $200 - $500 depending on powers of negotiation.

Client often end up at these places. Drinks are not as costly but enough to impress clients esp if you manage to arrange a good takeout for them.

4. Posh KTV

Damage - $35 - $40 per hour

These are also located at Orchard and Havelock areas and hours are normally from 10pm - 2am. In the four hrs, expected to sign up to 8 to 10 hours for tips. Girls are mainly polished and know how to entertain but expect to pay. I have heard that takeout can cost up to four digits. This is the place for all the tao kays to show off their wealth or your company have a fat entertainment budget. Dont really like as most of the girls are list china vases. Touch and can break.

The place to bring if the client can secure your your end bonuses.

Hope the above helps.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz
uncle, like i told u. diff ppl like diff thing...some like pretty local or malaysian gers and dun care abt the action. Some care more attacking the base and face cover also neber mind. Some can perform while other ppl watch them, some cannot, maybe they prefer to sian sian a bit build up chemistry then go hotel room for private action. Even in some joints, there are diff level of services. So even if one brother go this joint shiok shiok song song, another bro may not get the same treatment. From my limited experience, the amount of money u throw in, normally equate to the level of service. Common biz sense, if i'm the mummy, i see a big spending customer, i also will treat him more special, beta service.. Sometimes when go ktv, sometimes cannot miser, mus be willing to spend.. To me, i rather spend a bit for to be song song, rather than spend a lil to be treated like transparent.
Yes, different people different strokes. The definition of fun varies from people to people. Some just like to sing (duet), some want rubba (autoroam), some want action (bj/fj), some just want to be grandstand spectator etc. Sometimes the amount of money invested might not necessary be proportionate to the level of service rendered. In some cases if you are too regular, the mummy might assumed you don't mind and take you for granted. If this happens, I think it's time to move on since they don't respect you as a regular customer.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 03-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to a bunch of old men hitting Elvis songs.........

Imagine I drown in my liquor...... isnt that fun?????????
Old 04-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sweetdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV is of no fun ...Unless..

1. You go there to sian PRC and bring them out for bonking for a fee below-market rate.

2. You foreplay with them till they super horny in the KTV room. The begging feeling from them to go hotel is quite Shiok.

3. You ask them sexual questions and see their responds... Example : Do you like to sleep naked? Do you like to do blow job?

4. You got the grand price. FOC for FJ.

Without any one of the above element, KTV is boring.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
actblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think most pple "cheong" KTV cos they want to get to know more "cai" and hopefully after some regular sessions and tcss, can bonk the gal FOC. Else y pay so much $$ for the bottle of liqour where you can get it much cheaper elsewhere??

But for me, too old to tcss liao, prefer those budget and more action KTVs.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Personally i think people go KTV to relaxand have a drink
It is a nice place where there are pretty gals to accompany you
They also enjoy the thrills of touch here touch there.
Some just have the kick to slowly molest before getting her on bed

Unlike GL where action is almost immediately, pay go up strip, fuck then out.
They usually like the girls or mummy to serve them like boss or VIP where they enjoy the attention.

Some also like or enjoy viewing their friends in action,
A form of challenge maybe.

Personally i think not for the drinks as it is cheaper to drink elsewhere
But more on the service and atmosphere.

My own personal view
Old 04-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SOmetimes sex alone is boring must have a bit of foreplay mah
Therefore go KTV sian.... TCSS...

80% of the words are false.............

Like " LAO BAN NI HAO SHUAI" , "WO XIANG NI" , "WO AI NI " etc
It form like entertaining people
Old 04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdream
KTV is of no fun ...Unless..

4. You got the grand price. FOC for FJ.
foc is of course good if u can get it. but sometimes also feel bad after getting it when they tell u all their sob stories.

anyway i learnt not to put too much emphasis on all those. when u cannot score (n thats often if the charbor, mms or ktv damn fuck-up), your mood spoil n u get more n more frustrated n dulan n sian.

best is go there with an attitude to enjoy with your kakis. anything more, like rabba, wai mai, foc is a bonus.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
foc is of course good if u can get it. but sometimes also feel bad after getting it when they tell u all their sob stories.

anyway i learnt not to put too much emphasis on all those. when u cannot score (n thats often if the charbor, mms or ktv damn fuck-up), your mood spoil n u get more n more frustrated n dulan n sian.

best is go there with an attitude to enjoy with your kakis. anything more, like rabba, wai mai, foc is a bonus.
All WLs got stories to tell, tell me which girl wanna work in this line if they have the choice? Nothing is free in this world and you may have already fallen into her "kumcheng trap" without even knowing. This is when you may have to fork out more, not emotions but money. She may start to "borrow" money from you etc. Just go with zero expectations and you will have zero disappointment (Oops! Did I infringe someone's copyright?). Apply the "FAFO" (f**k & f**k off) policy with no strings attached.

HAPPY CHEONGING!

Thank God It's Friday!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1