The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Gem of a Find at Lor 17

Was cruising along Lor 17, Geylang on Saturday. Saw Toto and her gals sitting outside but not interested. Drove downward to the end near the coffeshop and notice another TN with a big sign board outside. Instantly caught the eye of a gal sitting inside. She was wearing a red stripes top and a mini jean skirt but her boobs was so huge. Parked my car and went in.
Called for her and went to the cubicle. There are about 5 cubicles inside. Found out her name is Lisa, 18 yrs old from Chongqing. Her massage CMI and she kept apologising that she is still learning as it is her 2nd day at work and I am her 3rd customer. She was nervous as she do the massage and told her to stop. Ask her why she works in TN and can see the tears brimming in her eyes as she kept quiet for a while. Pull her to my chest and held her close, stroking her hair. Told me her mother needed money, that's why she come to SIN, recommended by her friend. As I was slowly stroking her hair, I untie the knot that was holding her top. Down the top came, revealing her lacy pink bra. Pull her bra down and her light brown nipples shows. It is those small nice nipple. The boob is huge, at least a 38. Play with her nipples and used my tongue to lick it. She gave a moan as I goes about. Took off her top and bra and lie her down. As I caress her breast and lick her nipples, she turn to the side with tears rolling down her eyes. Wah lau, just like first time making love feeling. Unbuckle her skirt and pull down her lacy g-string panty. Nice pussy and not too bushy. Use my finger to stroke her pussy and she lets out another moan and close her eyes. She starts to get wet and slowly inserted my fingers and finger fuck her. More moans and she starts moving her legs sideways. Can't believe the amount of cunt juice that kept flowing out. After a while can feel her clamp up and cum as she grab my hands tight. Took a tissue and wipe my dripping fingers. One thing she is quite inexperienced. Have to lead her. Took her hand and ask her to HJ me. She was so tender and gentle doing the HJ. I led her to suck my nipples. As she was doing so, I caress and stroke her 38 size breast. My hand can't even cover all. So you know how big it is! They are so soft like tofu that it will put ex-Ann of BHC to shame. Wanted to get up and get a CD to enter her but her hand won't let go of my little brother. She just keep doing my little brother and licking my nipples like she won't stop unless I told her to. That's how innocent she is. Cannot control anymore and shoot out and some landed on her face.
She helps me to wipe clean and continue lying on my chest. I cuddle her and starts stroking her pussy again and can feel her heart beat. Can feel she's getting wet again. KNN...her female friend shouted from outside that time's up...1 hour so fast passed already...french her for a while and then we dressed up. Was about to leave the cubicle when I recall I have not pay her yet. She didn't even ask me. Took out $50 and another $10 as tips and pass to her. She smiles innocently and bow. So cute! Pull her and hug her again and she hug me tightly. As I was leaving she gave me a puppy face like she can't bear to do so...Wow...this is the best experience I ever had at a TN.
She told me she is on 2 weeks social pass and will be leaving this Friday to Malaysia and then return again.
I sms her yesterday and ask her if can do in hotel instead of the TN and she says can. I bet it would be even more heavenly in the hotel room but I got something on and did not go down.
Those bro wants to try her, please use CD as she seems so innocent and ignorant about it. She didn't even bring a CD into the cubicle and I could have enter her raw if I wanted to them but my big head is stronger than small head. So be gentle and nice to her...
Old 29-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gem of a Find at Lor 17

bro, good FR...up your pt.....

Last edited by lbcben; 29-05-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 29-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Thanks for upping my point! For those who has PM me, I have replied to you all...as I have mentioned in my FR, the TN is located at the end of Lor 17(go with flow of traffic direction) and just before the coffeeshop. It is besides a small lane next to the hotel. There is a blue color signboard on the building wall...
Old 29-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Thanks for upping my point! For those who has PM me, I have replied to you all...as I have mentioned in my FR, the TN is located at the end of Lor 17(go with flow of traffic direction) and just before the coffeeshop. It is besides a small lane next to the hotel. There is a blue color signboard on the building wall...
i just went there last week.. and the place is really clean .. bros interested in going maybe wanna meet up and go together ?
Old 29-05-2006, 12:21 PM
North

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi... Geylang 17 which part? Whats e name?
Old 29-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Samster

just had another session with her this noon...this time in a hotel next to her TN...no rush...took our own time until the recept call and say time's up...i think one of the bro called while I was doing her...haha...don't know which bro...maybe you can hear her breathless voice...you should have seen what I was doing to her while you were talking to her...anyway, manage to took a few photos of her for memory sake...she try to delete off from my hp but can't figure out how... haha...in the end she gave up and pinch me and say I very naughty...and sorry bro, I will not be uploading the pictures here...
Old 29-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

hey dt... u really had 1 hell of a good time... will post fr when i go down....
Old 30-05-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

Thanks for all bro who PM me. For those who had ask for her contact, I have already given out but one thing, don't say get from internet...

for the pricing, she kenna brain wash by her TN friend of certain standard pricing, don't give in...bargain with her...and she will give way. When I had her yesterday, I told her not to put on those ugly blue mascara as it don't suit her...she willingly obligied and removed them...viola...the innocent 18 yrs old look is back...

To those bro who had tried her and enjoy it, good for you! Those killer boobs are so hard to find...
Old 30-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

bro...... i love to try her..... thanks bro

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 30-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
redrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just had another session with her this noon...this time in a hotel next to her TN...no rush...took our own time until the recept call and say time's up...i think one of the bro called while I was doing her...haha...don't know which bro...maybe you can hear her breathless voice...you should have seen what I was doing to her while you were talking to her...anyway, manage to took a few photos of her for memory sake...she try to delete off from my hp but can't figure out how... haha...in the end she gave up and pinch me and say I very naughty...and sorry bro, I will not be uploading the pictures here...
Bro,

They allow to "book" girl out from the tuina shop?
Old 30-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrooster
Bro,

They allow to "book" girl out from the tuina shop?
Bro
I tried checking out yesterday, the staff there told me that if i wanan bring her out of the hotel, i have to pay the basic charges eg: 30/hr to the shop, how many hrs i wanan take her out to the hotel, will tell me how much im gonna pay...
Im not sure if this is a standard procedure...
Hope it helps....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

The trick is to deal with her direct...and call her to arrange...she is quite naive and not sure on alot of things and always ask her TN friend to guide her...she scare kenna conned...I suspect her TN friend is manipulating her, after all that friend is the one who intro her to SIN to work...

I have sms her and tell her not to be so stupid. She is free to do what she wants and what she earn is hers. I am sure some bro here are very good at brain washing her...
Old 30-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The trick is to deal with her direct...and call her to arrange...she is quite naive and not sure on alot of things and always ask her TN friend to guide her...she scare kenna conned...I suspect her TN friend is manipulating her, after all that friend is the one who intro her to SIN to work...

I have sms her and tell her not to be so stupid. She is free to do what she wants and what she earn is hers. I am sure some bro here are very good at brain washing her...
thats what i tink also..thimnk those colleagues are trying to earn some $$$ out from her as well...anyway tanks bro for the advice...

Thanks to the Bro who upped my points in this thread, not sure who as no name was left, but Thanks anyway to that bro....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69
bro...... i love to try her..... thanks bro
wow bro....u nowadays shock tio TN liao har?
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 30-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez
Bro
I tried checking out yesterday, the staff there told me that if i wanan bring her out of the hotel, i have to pay the basic charges eg: 30/hr to the shop, how many hrs i wanan take her out to the hotel, will tell me how much im gonna pay...
Im not sure if this is a standard procedure...
Hope it helps....
Of course you don't ask the staff there or other ladies mah. They sure ask you to pay the $30 mai zhong qian. This $30 is transparent to the girls, the bosses keep this $$, and the others are kept by the ladies. I understand that they refrain from going out when the boss is around. Just a gentle reminder.

Quote:
The trick is to deal with her direct...and call her to arrange...she is quite naive and not sure on alot of things and always ask her TN friend to guide her...she scare kenna conned...I suspect her TN friend is manipulating her, after all that friend is the one who intro her to SIN to work.....
She's still have a long way to learn... I believe TN is not a path for her, maybe KTV next time round when she revisit.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1