The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Knife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pubs In Paramount Hotel

All SB Bros, I was in Paramount Hotel yesterday after a meeting with my client in the evening and while I was walking pass the first level just behind the hotel coffeehouse and noticed a lot of pinoy standing outside few of pubs and waving to me. Since i am quite free and also i have never being to this place so i decided to make a trip to the pub and recee. I was served by a young pinoy and immediately we strike a chat inside one of the pub(sorry did not take notice of the name of the pub). Inside there was also an open Karaoke system and they serves both beers and hard liquor(Standard Pub's price). She requested me to buy her a gin tonic but upon serving the drinks i only smell the tonic and no gin. WTF tot i stupid izit? After few mintues of chatting she began to warm up to me and she suddenly put her hand on my didi and as there are only few guys there i ask her does she do hj and would like to know where and whats the damaged. she says we can do it here and the price is $50 and i told her i am not comfortable over this place. She then suggested we go to the gents toilet on the 3 fl. Wah... gents toilet to do hj!!!! So we proceed to the 3 fl gent's toilet and we started to fonder each other and she began to kiss me all over my face and unzip my pants. I request she do for me bj but she rejected cos she told me she dun like it. After few mins i undress her and just suck her nib but she do not allow fingering and as we are feeling high suddenly someone came in and we have to hold over motion and later continued again. Few mins later I cum and she use the toilet tissues to clean me and we hug and kiss for few mins before we say bye bye. I ask whether all the girls in this area do provide this service and she says most of them will and depends on how u TCSS with them. Below are my FR

Location: I think its the second pubs from the right upon entering from the hotel's coffeehouse
Name: Lanky
Face: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: I think is about B+ (Sorry i am poor in this area)
Legs: 7/10 (firm and smooth)
Skin: Dark lah cos she is philipino(pinoy)
Frenching: yes
BJ: Not allow cos she is not comfortable
FJ: Sure can but never ask
Hj: Quite standard(Up and down)
Ht: I think its about 1.6m
Damaged : $50 for HJ (sorry did not bargain and pls dun blame me)
Drinks and her gin tonic less than $20 bucks (did not really see the actual amt cos cannot bring home receipt wait my CO will quiry).
Contact: No (cos she mentioned most of them over there do provide this services)

Setback : If you are doing it in the cubicle(toilet), you sure to have someone from nowhere pop in to pee.....

RTF : Maybe

All the best to those who want to explore!!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pubs In Paramount Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife
All SB Bros, I was in Paramount Hotel All the best to those who want to explore!!!!
No wonder they kanna raid...

Feel very hot liao!!!

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 03-09-2005, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mrbrown is Cool - loads of Potential

I went to the pub named Smooth at Paramount last nite too. Not much hanky panky going on in there. The girls who sat with us said that MIB was more wild; and that is was owned by the same owner as Smooth. As such we could also bring the girls over to MIB if we wanted to.

I was just a little surprised at the size of the pubs there. I'm more used to the larger pubs at JC and OT.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrown
I went to the pub named Smooth at Paramount last nite too. Not much hanky panky going on in there. The girls who sat with us said that MIB was more wild; and that is was owned by the same owner as Smooth.
MIB doesn't have quite a good reputation in the past. Just be careful of the LD's that you give.
cheers
Old 04-09-2005, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife
Location: I think its the second pubs from the right upon entering from the hotel's coffeehouse
Hotel coffeehouse on second floor.
Pubs on 1st/ground floor.

Old 08-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Hotel coffeehouse on second floor.
Pubs on 1st/ground floor.

He meant the pubs are at the level 1, if you walk out of the restaurant, you can see both rows of pub. he prolly meant the restaurant. Tiok bo bro?

Question to the "seniors" [since ya dun want to admit ya one], how do the girls operate? are they restricted to be in the pub the whole night? can ta-pao, or is it personal arrangement. Meaning the afternoons before they work.

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first

Last edited by oahpekahsom; 08-09-2005 at 12:51 PM. Reason: ..
Old 08-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Bro Hia, u r right the hotel c/hse is at the 2nd level and the pub is at 1st level. Sorry for the late delay as i was on bus trip
Old 08-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Bro Oah, as this is the first time i being there and the gal told me that most of them do accept ta bao but I am not so sure as I do not ask her except onli for HJ.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oahpekahsom
Question to the "seniors" [since ya dun want to admit ya one], how do the girls operate? are they restricted to be in the pub the whole night? can ta-pao, or is it personal arrangement. Meaning the afternoons before they work.
The girls basically operate out a particular 'home base' pub but most of them are probably not offficially 'employed' by the pub. Having said that, there are freelance (in the sense that they move around from pub to pub) girls who take turns working in different bars. These girls (who are on tourist visas - or are even over stayers) are the easiest to 'ta-pao' as that is probably where they make the most money.

I'd also imagine that the girls in the more wild pubs like Pegasus are more open to external financial arrangements.

Many of the other girls have an 'agent' who requires them to back to their lodgings as soon as the pub closes. These girls are harder to 'ta-bao' unless you want to date them during their off hours. And then they will probably consider you their boyfriend - which can cause a LOT of complications.

Having said all that, charm (and money of course) can work wonders!

As I've mentioned in another thread, the simplest way to get laid is to go to PT or GL and pay for it directly. No fuss. No bother. And no complications. (But sometimes that's part of the fun, right?)
Old 08-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!

While I could not hope to be as in-detailed as Lamentation and his dissertation on Vietnamese women, here's my take on the subject.

As Joo Chiat is to Vietnam, Tanjong Pagar and Paramount are to Philippines.

Modus Operandi

As many fellow chiongers will know, as in many pubs, most of the girls earn their money through ladies drinks.

Generally speaking, a single drink will cost you $10.00, while a double drink will cost you $20.00. The girls get 50% of each drink ASSUMING they hit their quota which is between 7 to 10 drinks a night.

Filipino women in general

Suffice it to say that they are the most caring breed of women one might hope to find. Sure there are the hardcore ones who are just out to get drinks, but you will soon realise that a lot of them are simple girls, who, somehow also hope to find happiness in Singapore.

A lot of them have emotional baggage, single mother, family having problems etc. Thats true. And if you're willing to listen, you'll find that they like that very much.

However, they can be possessive. Not like Viets, who display it in full aggression, but they do not appreciate their "men" being unfaithful. Put simply, they will not talk to you anymore, nor sit with you.

One will be surprised at the amount of stuff that they're willing to do (not sexually, I'll come to that later) A couple of years ago, I had a Filipino girlfriend. She was working in a pub. She asked if I minded. I told her she has to do what she has to do, but I do not wish to see her kissing anyone. I'm the only one she's allowed to kiss. And she agreed. Further, from then onwards, I did not have to buy a drink for her anymore. She refused to take anything from me. Of course, I gave her a hundred dollars here and there to help her out.

A lot of them go for "exit" in Malaysia, Thailand etc. If you're willing to go with them, frankly it doesn't cost much, and its really enjoyable.

One thing with the Filipino girls, the straight "how much for short time" doesn't really work. You may have to spend some time building up their trust in you. But its worth it.

In bed? They're magnificent. They'll do whatever you want. I'll leave it at that.

Conclusion

Frankly, if not for the fact that they're WL, there are a few that are worth marrying. They are faithful to the core. And by and large, they're really nice.

Hope this is useful. And I know...its shallow...but i wouldn't mind some points being added to my reputation
And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I kinda agree wif bro lowell on certain aspects of wat he said.....i hv been to this particular pub at tg pagar for almost 5 yrs and can consider a regular there. there is tis filipina gal, aged ard 40+ but still quite sexy who always sits wif u. whenever i go there, none of the other gals dare to sit wif me. some of them do sit but when she appears, they will hv to make way. i hv asked abt bonking her, but she always tells me to be patient, that she will do it wif me 1 day. Listen to 5 yrs liao...nw when she says tat, i just listen 1 ear in, the other ear out. but i do agree tat she's quite nice in a way tat she buys me drinks at times.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!Lowell is one of the Best!

I been goin to Tanjong Pagar for the past 5 years. In fact I'm going again later

Drop me a message if you want some good places to go.
And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro lowell....pm u liao
Old 09-09-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros !
I agree Pinays are fantastic !
I have had 2 Filipina lovers (no money involved, one of them was a maid) , one kissing (no sex) Filipina girlfriend from a pub, and the rest I have tried have been Filipina FLs.
They are really great to hang out with. I used to hang out with Filipina maids in Lucky Plaza pubs. No disrespect to Chinese girl, but I find Filipinas more fun to be with. They are less materialistic, love sex and are willing to please their male partner.
I wish they had Filipinas in Geylang houses !
Old 09-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
Having said all that, charm (and money of course) can work wonders!

As I've mentioned in another thread, the simplest way to get laid is to go to PT or GL and pay for it directly. No fuss. No bother. And no complications. (But sometimes that's part of the fun, right?)
Thks bro...that's a life saver, I dunno leh, paying for sex cheapens the whole thing(no offense to the cheongsters, btw HJ i dun consider sex).
Just got attracted to this filipina--cannot decribe the feeling. Understand from the boss of the pub she doesn't FJ, maybe that's where the challenge lies.

but I rather you up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1