The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
How to tell a raid is coming?

That day I intend to go to a joint my friend intro but decide to skip after some observation. Walked to Syed Alwi road and on my way, observed a police van circling between Syed Alwi and Maude Road.

After that observed a car parked near a massage joint. Inside the car, there is 3-4 pax looking at a specific direction towards the joint. Not sure whether any bro have any observation to share?

I decided not to take the risk as 1 massage lady told me sometimes that area kana quite often. I think I will try to avoid that place for 1-2 weeks
Old 02-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Johnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to tell a raid is coming?

Now is the time to avoid such places for the time being. If you really need to release just go the legal geylang houses . Just need to pay $50.00 and the lady will stripped for you .
Old 02-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
camux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the information.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
w3xx9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
lazada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely dangerous to go illegal shops.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
AnnaTommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnydeep View Post
Now is the time to avoid such places for the time being. If you really need to release just go the legal geylang houses . Just need to pay $50.00 and the lady will stripped for you .
Good advice
Old 02-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good suggestion. Any tell tale signs before a raid?
Old 02-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lucas24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazada View Post
Agree with you to the point.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where i was told before that raids are usually done by plainclothes in unmarked vehicles. Won't see them coming.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
LastDays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Befriend the head of Anti-vice and get info
Old 02-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
$50 u can get 1? Really?
Old 02-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Thats y i often look into the local fl and arrange for car bbbj or meet up at hotel together.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazada View Post
legal massg shop.
Or illegal fuckshop?
Business affected, the place is for masg only
Old 02-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Yes. All the wu ya fly away in droves. The background suddenly silent. U can smell the condom rubber smell in the air n no water supply cos everyone busy flushing toilet.

And suddenly u hear ppl screaming ccb ccb!!! Mai zhow!!!
______
Exchange points tell tale ma
Old 02-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Yes. All the wu ya fly away in droves. The background suddenly silent. U can smell the condom rubber smell in the air n no water supply cos everyone busy flushing toilet.

And suddenly u hear ppl screaming ccb ccb!!! Mai zhow!!!
______
Exchange points tell tale ma
Before that la. Kana last few mins got what use. Lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1