The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blongwhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for help.. Guy abuses my sister

Hey fellow bros out there... currently dont know what to do or where to post this, kindly dont flame me. I'm just trying to look for a bit of help

Story:
I came back from overseas to find out this guy... physically abuses my sister (I honestly dont know their history, bf/gf), not kept in the loop overseas. A report to the police makes no difference, they told us that its not an arrestable offence? and the bruises are not given evidence. Bunch off BS and makes me furious tbh. I'm her brother just trying to look out for my sis.

https://www.facebook.com/russselllee?fref=ts

Scumbag has the nerve to be even going out with other girls... i dont even want to know what he does to them. Fucking foolish sister doesnt want to let go.

Got my friends to even try to report him on facebook and wtf... he still exists?! i want to swipe him off the entire media scene entirely. Going back overseas in 3 weeks. i want him out of my familys life. Tried deleting his number of my sis phone telling her to stay away. she listens a little bit. but he calls, text fb message so persistent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1