The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 19
Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!
Another Raw Diamond Found

Dear Bros, I had found another raw diamond at Chinatown yesterday.

I did not up her as I am in a rush but manage to gather all the info from her.
Sweet looking 27yrs PRC with proportional body (not too big, not too small) B cupper. She tell me she do massage for $60/hr. Other services you guys can ask her direct and get the quote.

I will definitely try if I can squeeze sometime today. Brothers want her ctc can PM me. I am most willing to share.

Look: 7-8/10 (sweet looking mid 20s)
Body: 7/10 (Just nice, not too big or small)

All other services will update after I tried or any bros free today canm try and fr here.
Old 16-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
lihaojun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another Raw Diamond Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liana View Post

Sweet looking 27yrs PRC with proportional body (not too big, not too small) B cupper. She tell me she do massage for $60/hr. Other services you guys can ask her direct and get the quote.

I will definitely try if I can squeeze sometime today. Brothers want her ctc can PM me. I am most willing to share.

All other services will update after I tried or any bros free today canm try and fr here.

Bro,. ur title "Raw" Diamond... wat u mean raw? this lady do raw? Very dangerous.... kindly clarify ... thks!
Old 16-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!

Bro, raw diamond means "chio Bu" lah, need to polish by u guys to become a real precious diamond. One word, " Ho Liao"
Old 16-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 18
cryer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycryer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow.......care to share share?
Old 16-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
lihaojun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, raw diamond means "chio Bu" lah, need to polish by u guys to become a real precious diamond. One word, " Ho Liao"
oh.. keke.. sorri la, my words not that good.. lol

bro u try liao if can pass me the contact ya!!!1 thks!!!!
Old 16-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wah Bro...her pricing on the high side. Just massage already $60/hr. So if my math is correct, even w/o any "special" minimum damage is $80 (plus room) for an hour of possible backside piano (again assuming typical SYT not well trained in massage skills).

Given current $$$ climate...

But i'm a massage addict especially when SYTs involved...so you got PM

Peace,
BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 16-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Bro, she say $60 include massage, I think can HJ, but FJ must ask her. U try call her to check it out and let us know can. Thks!!!
Old 16-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GrassIsGreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like another great find. You seem to be getting really good at uncovering rare gems.

Could you please pm me the contact? TIA!
Old 16-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 18
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, she say $60 include massage, I think can HJ, but FJ must ask her. U try call her to check it out and let us know can. Thks!!!
$60 including hj and massage? is this wat u mean bro?
Old 16-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Bro Liana always find Kangtao at Chinatown hor! , always so kind to share with Bros on all the great finds.......way to go Bro. Me also Chinatown lover.....but always din come across such lobang.
Old 16-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Another Raw Diamond Found

Quote:

Thanks bruther Liana,

Yesterday I had tried Cindy Ying at Chinatown Keong Siak hotel, not a real looker, age about 30+, but reported in the Adpost , she is 26+, definitely not soemone as described in the Adpost.

I am willing to give another try in Chinatown, would you give me another shot with your recommendation. Care to provide her contacts

Thanks
Old 17-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Liana, arent u d porridge guy?

hw come u always seem to find all d lobangs in my territory when i nvr had such luck!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 17-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Ohs.......... didn't know that side it ur Territory le..... heehee next time i don't dare to go there liao i also last time always at there also never had such luck lor maybe not as handsome as TS liana lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Liana, arent u d porridge guy?

hw come u always seem to find all d lobangs in my territory when i nvr had such luck!
Old 17-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

Ur eye not sharp enough mah and me lucky enough mah. Must " bing pue gao gao" go ask mah, if not where got lobang. Lobang won't dropn from sky!!!
Old 17-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ur eye not sharp enough mah and me lucky enough mah. Must " bing pue gao gao" go ask mah, if not where got lobang. Lobang won't dropn from sky!!!
Bro Liana,may i have her contact,thank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1