The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
DelisiA is stuck in moderation for some time to come
enquires on hotel * pls help

hi guys my long distant cousin coming to sg during april time, problem now she is only 17 and i check with some hotel i wanted book a room for her, but they ask me for another ic which is at least 21 year old ? any idea what to do ? hmm thanks for help can pm me for hotel which require only 1 ic anyone? thanks a lot duration of stay is 3-4days
Old 27-02-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: enquires on hotel * pls help

All hotel require minimum 1 IC: now my questions are:

1) is the stay for her or for both of you
2) what is the budget per night of stay (room only)

if you answer both of thse questions, we will be able to assists you better

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 27-02-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

bro.. not all hotels need 2 ic to check in, actually, like Johnston stated, all need atleast 1.

last time my gf also don't like to register with the front desk, so i usually check in alone, sign and the stuff, give credit card for deposit etc.... she just wait for the at the lobby loh.

anyway my advice...

if u are on a tight budget, try going for backpackers inn, cheaper but must share toilet, and not in a very bad part of town.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 27-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
DelisiA is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thks Johnston n fat guy more info ya we going stay together she landing on a Friday evening on April going stay til Sunday budget is about 120max per day so any recommend ? Plus can I register with my driving liscense ? My ic lost hvn make police report yet. If can mind pm me which hotel thanks bros a lot
Old 27-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

This raises 2nd questions:

1) are you going to fuck her
2) are you going to stay in the same room in the night

Moving on, if you are just going to fuck her all you need to do, is take her luggage and check in by yourself at budget hotels in city. when they ask you "are you only by yourself" say YES.

then u go up to the room, settled down, and text your cussin the room number and do whatever you want to do.

if you are going to sleep in the same room, just sleep seperately (fully clothed) so even if whoever check, u can say just visiting what.....

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 27-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
if you are going to sleep in the same room, just sleep seperately (fully clothed) so even if whoever check, u can say just visiting what.....
nice, next time if i book PRC overnite, i will also say that, if AV ask, i can say she is granddaughter of my died ah ma's(was fm china) god brother....

then if they ask somemore, i ask them to ask my ah ma...( meaning ask them go & die)
Old 28-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
alibababanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So for hotel 81 I can also register with one IC but sneaked in someone later? And what is AV btw? Do they conduct checks for all guests? Sorry for the noob qns.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibababanana View Post
So for hotel 81 I can also register with one IC but sneaked in someone later? And what is AV btw? Do they conduct checks for all guests? Sorry for the noob qns.
Like i say: you must "pretend" to be an actual transit customer by bringing fake luggage and/or prepare some reason to counter the staff when they ask "SURE OR NOT one night only".....

Theoretically they track who enter your room, but i think thats more to scare you (who got time to watch all rooms )..

AV = Anti Vice branch of SG Polis Force, and its been heard they conduct checks, but not in hotels in city area and DEFINETLY not in ATAS hotel like hilton or shangri la..

( i can see AV hammer on door of suite right now..... OPEN UP!!! )

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1