The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Little tricks to impress girls

The following are extract from a blog

Quote:
The trick is;

I sneaked off to return to the shelf, displaying the book my tua neh neh friend was buying, when she was at the counter making payment.

I turned to page 108 in the book and counted down to the 9th line on the page. Keyed the entire 9th line on the page into my mobile’s text message and save, before returning to join them.

Hanged around with them, until it’s about time to call it the night before boasting to them that I’ve psychic powers. That is when I got my tua neh neh friend to call out a three-digit number and get her to write the numbers down on to the serviette.

After that is done, I instructed her to hold the serviette on one hand and the book she bought on the other. I held her hands, looked into her eyes and pretend to concentrate and read her mind.

Then, I took out my mobile, pretend to type out a text message, but sent her the message I saved earlier instead, before I invite K and his girlfriend to make some simple calculations;

For example, suppose the number she called was 123. Asked them to reverse the number (321) before they subtract the lower number from the higher:

321 - 123 = 198

Then, asked them now to take the result 198, reverse it (891) and add the two together:

198 + 891 = 1089

Now, the trick here is, the answer will always be 1089, no matter what numbers are used.

At the end of the trick, I got my tua neh neh friend to look on the page indicated by the first three numbers, which happens to be 108, then ask her to count down to the line indicated by the last number 9 and compare the line in the book indicated by the results to the SMS I sent to her earlier. And vola!
Old 03-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: Little tricks to impress girls

Brudder who has more of these little tricks lets share share...
Old 03-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

up me if u like the tricks...hahaa

long time never being up before liao..
Old 03-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
triage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trick doesn't work if she chooses numbers that are all the same though.. like, 999 or 111

If I ever get rep power tho, I'll def up you just cos your avatar damn cool
Old 03-07-2005, 07:33 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i think dirty monk forget to add something...let me add abit....

the trick only work if................

Select a three digit number in which the first and the last digit must differ by at least two. Construct a second number by reversing the order of digits in the first. Form a third number by taking the difference of the first two. Reverse the order of digits in the third number to construct a fourth, and add the third and fourth number. The result is the number 1089

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

hmmm..than ask her to choose a number with diff combination... tell her number with same combination is too easy for you...
Old 03-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
the trick only work if................

Select a three digit number in which the first and the last digit must differ by at least two. Construct a second number by reversing the order of digits in the first. Form a third number by taking the difference of the first two. Reverse the order of digits in the third number to construct a fourth, and add the third and fourth number. The result is the number 1089
Waaaa, so confusing one ah? Got to remember this or remember that just to impressed the girls?

Reminded me of a bro who goes around with his pouch and will impressed the girls in the pub with his balloon making. All types of balloons, from Nemo to spiderman, flowers to whatever. NBzzzz, All the girls will go "ooh" "aaahhhh", make me this, make me that.

Finally when time to move on, I just took out my wallet, ask the girl how much, and eventually she followed me, leaving whatever balloons behind except the ones from 7-11 (condoms).
Old 03-07-2005, 01:46 PM
napster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Finally when time to move on, I just took out my wallet, ask the girl how much, and eventually she followed me, leaving whatever balloons behind except the ones from 7-11 (condoms).
Haha...very true, nothing beats the mighty S11
Old 03-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lol bro thai sibeh hao liao arh!~ lol.. huat arh!~
Old 03-07-2005, 02:26 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yea lor Tv.. it is really confusing. i also prefer to just pay cash.

I am a lawyer not a mathematician

Quote:
Waaaa, so confusing one ah? Got to remember this or remember that just to impressed the girls?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
lol bro thai sibeh hao liao arh!~ lol.. huat arh!~
kekekekekeke

true mah.... KNN you impressed whichever girl with your IQ, your jokes, your simple tricks, you think she's gonna pay the tab after the meal? You think she's gonna give you a free night? Fat hope leh.....

Best trick is make her purse richer by another 2k to 3k baht and she'll do her best tricks for you in bed. kekekekekekeke
Old 03-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
up me if u like the tricks...hahaa

long time never being up before liao.
and if don't like leh? zap ah?
Anyway, will make you a centurion lah... kekekekeke
Old 03-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
SGJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To impress a girl without credit card, use a debit card.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Little tricks to impress girls

hehehehhe debit card.....
Old 03-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
(snip)
this is actually interesting, altho' i don't think it will impress a girl.

i tried using simple algebra to prove it. cannot leh.

Anyone got the mathematical proof?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1