The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
tell tale signs of your gal cheating on you

Hi bros,

came across this and sharing it here.
a small pdf file read up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJUKMUJK
Old 06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
mummyas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: tell tale signs of your gal cheating on you

So sad to say that will give you all kind of reason if they wanted to cheat on you. i am a victim. till now i dun trust them
Old 06-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

There's nothing one can do if your partner wants to cheat on you. But in a relationship, both must have trust and loyalty. Always reflect on oneself first in a broken down relationship. Only then can both of you sit down and have a heart to heart talk.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummyas
So sad to say that will give you all kind of reason if they wanted to cheat on you. i am a victim. till now i dun trust them
dont be sad, bro. i dun think u should close your door for other women. Remember, we always look at the closed door without realizing that the opening doors to happiness.

jimbo
Old 06-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I once warn a colleague (girl) abt her ex cheating on her. She don't believe n in the end, comes true. Once a girl start to be super friendly with another guy, watch out. Esp their conversation ends when u r back with them.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: tell tale signs of your gal cheating on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryying
I once warn a colleague (girl) abt her ex cheating on her. She don't believe n in the end, comes true. Once a girl start to be super friendly with another guy, watch out. Esp their conversation ends when u r back with them.
The conversation ends when you're back with them is still OK, means that she at least still has some respect for you. Is when you're alone with her and all she can talk about is the other guy, about how wonderful he is, how clever, how rich (this one most common), how beautiful his car is, etc.... then hong kan leow....

Who Shags Wins
Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
then hong kan leow....
i like the last words here bros.
simple words to describe the situation
Old 07-05-2006, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

can post to yousendit.com instead?
Old 08-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
she can talk about is the other guy, about how wonderful he is, how clever, how rich (this one most common), how beautiful his car is, etc.... then hong kan leow....
Lots of girls always fall into this kind of traps, where guys r willing to spend on them, in exchange for free fuck. jus like how an angmoh actress was quoted sayin 'girls can fake orgasms, but guys can fake the whole relationship'! haha Guess it's materialism doin bad. Easy to tell tt such relationships dont last, unless the gal can come up with lots of patterns (in bed, her looks??) so tt the guy doesnt get sick of her and move on to another chiobu for freshness! and unless the guy has unlimited money for her spending needs (branded goods, clubbing expenses, transport leh?) heh

Jus like how some guys fall for PRC gals' KC traps.

back to topic, it's not worth to endanger a long term relationship, in exchange for freshness/new excitement/temporary wealth tt dont last. unless there's really existing problems.

but then again.... bros here mostly v horny, so sure hard to control. tio bo?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
blackeagle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, the signs are always there. Her behavior may be more friendly(amorous) towards you (to cover her guilt) or completely turn off by your antics ( more frequent quarrels).

Either way, once u ascertain the truth, do u still want to carry onthe relationship or dump her. Most guys will opt out of the relationship unless guys are dependent on her for money, fantastic sex etc..

Even if you work it out after the affair, things can never be the same again. You can forgive her but not forget what she has done and each time when you two quarrel these past 'sins' of hers will crop up. In the end it is better to call it quits after all there are so many other 'fishes in the ocean". To me decision is fairly straight forward if there are no kids involved. Just go ahead and cut your losses.

Even if there are kids involved, you can still work out joint custody, of course not ideal but better than keeping up a front for a relationship that had failed.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono
Hi bros,

came across this and sharing it here.
a small pdf file read up.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJUKMUJK
until now can't dload the file... keep saying the port or something are full.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1