The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
My ex and her housemate

Description of my ex:

She's long hair with small boobs(at that pt of time due to puberty and now she's a full C cup which i stil get in contact to, once a while despite us being attached) big eyes and apparently all the ah bengs from the upper sec n normal tech seniors will bio her. Ass is small but still acceptable overall look like cyndi wang but with bigger boobs now!

Happened a decade+ yrs back. Got to know my ex in sec sch, she's my second gf with the first only 2 wks and things started when she got out of love and just nice i was there when she was at her lowest moments (you guys sure know this, when girls are down and you are beside them comforting and talking to them) and this is how we got together.

First few wks we just hanged around under the void deck or the garden with no hanky panky and just chatted like best friends. (you know now when u wear sch uniform n get stomp as and when whereby in the past technology not so advance) Then one day i asked her out for a movie with some window shopping before that and she agreed. We walk ard and she grab hold of my hand. I gotta be honest with u guys that when she held my hand, my lil bro erected n i do not know the reason behind. (bros n sis if u know why pls explain,thx!)

I kept real quiet n blushed when she held on but fortunately she did not realise and she just asked why is my palm so wet and i just replied: i got sweaty palms. Phew! Went on to the movie and after which, i send her back home with no gd bye kiss. Damn it.
Old 26-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My ex and her housemate

mmm...good start good start
Old 26-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

Setting up my tent.
Old 26-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Things continued for another mth before she finally invited me to her house one day. Reached her house and sat in the living room waiting while she changed from sch uniform into something casual. She came out in a white spaghetti top which revealed her white bra strap and a very short hot pants with loose ending(could easily see her panty or maybe lucky enough the side of her vulva).

She sat beside me with her boobs pressing on my left arm. Damn my dick is fully erected but what can i do? Toleration is the key to great success.

She then talk about her family. Parents were divorced and no siblings, her house is 4-rm but rented out to a pair of malaysian sisters, one has got a kid but livin in malaysia. The older sis has her own rm when the younger one sleep with her mum, top of the double decker bed. After a while of cuddling on the sofa watching some tv, she got up and held my hand, leading me to her room. When she stood up, i could see her pink cotton panty which at the same time revealed her butt cheeks.

This view, is so fucking awesome! Having a hard on for the second time! Went in her rm and we lied on the bed, talking to each other. Slowly, we went into a state when we don't even know when we started kissing. My hands were all along in her waist when we kissed as i don't know what to do. The devil in my mind kept saying to touch and caress her boobs and ass but the angel says just continue kissing. How?
Old 28-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously TS... on her bed kissing her already and the angel still appears ah'??? Will up you for your will power when I regain my strength tomorrow~~ Meanwhile do continue soon.
Old 28-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mind over body, i followed the devil! My hands were up, caressing her boobs and she let out a soft moan while still in kissing state. After a while, my hand was touring the top of her world and after traveling, it went downwards. Her ass was so smooth! I went on squeezing her tiny butt cheeks and just when i was about to slot my fingers into her panty, there comes a knock on the door. I panicked and she told me to stand behind the door.

Her mother was back and asking if she needs dinner or so. (Let's call my ex Jes) Jes told my to sit down and relax while she ho have a talk with her mum. Lucky for me, her mum really did not care abt her relationships so i went out and met her mother.

Her mother is a fucking sex bomb! Long hair, big eyes, sexy lips..... I guessed she changed out to something casual since she's at home. Her D cup almost spilling out from her tiny top, no bra on. I could see her nipples pointing out and she didn't even care. She had a pink safety pants on but it looks more like panties to me. Her visible puffy cameltoe was so protruded out that i feel like eating her mum up!

We sat down and Jes introduced us. All along i was taking a peek at her mother's boobs and i guessed her she realised it and slight pull her top a little. After her mum asked abt my background, she stood up and walk to the kitchen. I was staring at her ass swaying left to right and i was already planning in my mind to have a gd fuck with her if i had the fucking chance.
Old 29-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 15
wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!

Tent Pitched
Old 29-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf94 View Post
Tent Pitched
Got room for 1 more ?
Old 29-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

*parks camper van*

Keep the stories coming TS..

Check out my thread
Old 29-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ch1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, just imagine having a good time with the monther and daughter.....
Old 29-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ch1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, just imagine having a good time with the mother and daughter.....
Old 29-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

From then on, everyday after sch we would go to her place and i would stay till late night before heading back. No sex for us yet but there is always heavy petting, my dick would go on and press on her pussy and i could always feel her panties wet.

I remembered one night when i stayed over due to the rain and this is when my panty fetish was discovered by my discovery channel. I went to the toilet past midnight due to stomachache and sat quietly waiting for shit to pass custom. (Back in those days when there is no iphone, i stared at the wall. If only there is iphone for me to surf SBF jerking to quality stuff!)

After 5 mins, i turn to my right wanting to take the spray hose and wash my anus and realise this small red pail hidden beside the toilet bowl. I took it out and saw some dirty, stained panties. Hmmmm. My heart is racing, beating so damn fast due to anxiety. I can confirm its not Jes coz she always wash her undies daily and not her mum(explain in a later part) so it must be the malaysian sisters.

I took 1 out. It was white lacy panties with yellow stain on it. I took it and sniffed the stained part, causing my didi to erect as hard as cucumber. I began licking the pussy area and my hand was jerking my didi. The intense excitement from sniffing n licking the panties was so huge that i nearly came. I decided to dig the pail and guess wat, i found a black g string hidden under!
Old 30-08-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 30-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy