The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!
A Day in the life of an AdGuy

Hi bros,

Just thought I’d try my hand at writing some stories too. But being in the ad industry, mine will be a little more “niche” - an industry term which means very “segmented”. The stories that I will tell have occurred in various companies that I have worked for. Names and little bitsy details have been made up, but the gist of it is real.

Forgive my poor writing, please feel free to comment, but most importantly, enjoy!

Story 1 – The FL designer slut

Joe, you better get that F***ing artwork done by 12pm tomorrow.

10:00am - “Knn”, Joe thought, “Account director big F meh? Anyway, die die must do it so might as well start on it soon.” He opened his big black book and started dialing the numbers. “Hello? Stacey ah? Do you have any projects at hand? Busy ah? Ok lor, nevermind then.” “Eric please. Huh? Overseas? Sure thanks.” Roland? What? Ok, ok I call you back tomorrow”

Joe was a junior executive in an MNC. By virtue of his job scope, he felt like a whore himself, always having to be at the beck and call of his bosses. That morning, XXX bank had demanded that a project be completed within 24 hours but his team was all tied up. How? How? Joe needed to get a freelance (FL) designer and he needed to get one soon. His eyes fell on a name in his book - Cassie. “Shit lah, new designer also bo bian lah”, Joe thought. “Hello Cassie, can you make it today? Yup $300. Ok, see you later”

1:00pm - “Thanks for making this last minute trip. You know lah XXX bank, always give problems one.” Cassie gave a little giggle and nodded in agreement. The first impression that Joe had of Cassie was that she barely looked the mother of 2 that she was. In fact, she had this SYT but slutty look that concealed her 30 years of age really well. She looked more 25 with her long lashes and sexy dimples. "Focus Joe! Focus!"

Once the formalities were over, Cassie took her seat at her chair. Joe had seen his fair share of designers in crazy outfits. Cassie was different. A nice pink tube underneath a white cardigan and a short denim skirt was what she wore today. Joe even managed to catch sight of a bit of cleavage while Cassie was adjusting herself in her chair. “It had to be at least a B cup. Slightly bigger than my hand”, Joe lustfully thought to himself. Unfortunately, he had little time to enjoy an erection before he was being called off again.

3:00pm – “Bro, your designer not bad ah?” Joe was so deep in thought that he had not heard Steve approaching. “What? Oh…she’s ok lah, just that she works quite slow leh” Joe replied. “I mean she quite hot lah. Saw her flirting with Mike from HR just now. Heard from a friend in another company that she’s one terribly horny bitch. No wonder she’s an unwed mother of 2” (FYI, news in our industry travel very fast and FLs move from one company to another quite often) “Is it? F*** man, no wonder my stuff still not even halfway there yet,” Joe replied. “You should try your luck too,” Steve remarked . “Yeah, maybe” Steve laughed it off casually. He definitely needed his artwork more than a pussy at this point.

<To be continued>
Old 15-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: A Day in the life of an AdGuy

I support u.... hehehe... I am also in the ad industry ....hehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

******* events from 3 – 7pm have been removed to shorten the story ********

7:00pm – “Where’s Cassie ah?” Joe frantically questioned everyone in the design department. “Dunno leh. Saw her leaving with Mike.” Joe was told. “What a bitch! My work haven’t finish ciao liao ah?” Joe dialed on her handphone, no answer. Joe was in a state of frenzy. The last of the designers had gone off and the artwork had to be delivered tomorrow. No chance in hell Cassie could complete everything when she walks in next morning. Joe needed his face washed before it blew up. He headed straight for the washroom, his face buried in his hands.

7:15pm – Joe could hear strange moaning noises coming from the next cubicle. Then he heard a man’s voice, followed by a woman. “Cassie?” He walked straight out, exactly the same time Mike and Cassie were scurrying out of the cubicle. Cassie didn’t have her cardigan on anymore and she was still adjusting her top. “What the F*** were you 2 doing in there man? My stuff not done yet and you were busy making out? Joe was red in anger. “ I’m f***ing going to make sure you are never going to get any more work in this company man.” By that time, Mike had already run out, leaving Cassie alone in a terribly uncomfortable situation with Joe. “Please don’t tell. I’m won’t be able to work elsewhere either if word gets out” Cassie pleaded profusely. “Tell you what, I’ll definitely get your work done by tomorrow, even if I have to stay up tonight…or…we could back into the cubicle if you’ll let me off.” On one hand, Joe was furious, but on the other, Cassie’s bare shoulders looked awfully alluring. There’s definitely more from where that came from.

Joe didn’t have time to react. His bulge had already given him away. Cassie pulled Joe back into the cubicle and planted a wet kiss on his mouth. Mmm, Joe had been single too long to remember what a woman’s soft lips felt like. He kissed back. Cassie closed the door behind them and bolted it. Before long, the couple were frenching like no tomorrow. Joe then began running his hands on Cassie’s face, slowly moving them down her neck, onto her shoulders and arms, before finally finding rest on her breasts. Yes, they were definitely bigger than his hands. Joe started by gently caressing the fabric softness of Cassie’s tube from the outside, but before long, he was squeezing her mounts.

Cassie seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. Soft moans turned into long hard breaths. First off was Cassie’s tube top, then her lacy black bra. Joe looked longingly at her perfect set of peaks. He could not decide whether to take them gently, or just squeeze them hard. In the end, animal instinct overcame him and he just devoured them like a man possessed. Joe liked the little butterfly beside Cassie’s pink nipple. He told her so and paid special attention to it with his tongue. He licked the left, then the right, and back to the left again. For a woman nearing 30, this chick had a really tight body and a firm set of jugs to match. Wonder if all the rumours about her frequent sexual escapades had anything to do with it. (Exercise mah) All this while, Cassie was handling Joe’s not-so-little thing. She loved a good hard on and Joe obviously hadn’t had a f*** in ages. Cassie proceeded to unzip her skirt but Joe stopped her. He was a fan of Jap AV and just as in the movies, Joe wanted to f*** her with her mini skirt on.

What had started off as a truce to shut Joe up from spilling the beans on her, was fast becoming a fantasy. Mike was the “wham bam, goodbye ma’am” type. Joe knew exactly how and where to please his woman. By now, he had his hands up and down Cassie’s smooth legs and his mouth back on hers. He cupped her splendid ass and felt her crack outside the silky matching thong that Cassie had put on that day. She wanted it to be discovered by some guy – any guy. Joe then shifted the material aside with his fingers and slowly rubbed on her clit. She moaned. He put a finger in, then 2 fingers. It was dripping wet. She moaned again. Seeing how much this slut enjoyed it really turned Joe on. He started to finger f*** her furiously while his tongue worked hard on her nips. Cassie’s body began to quiver without control and soon after, she let out a loud scream. Damn! he didn’t even get a chance to taste her below.

Now, it was Joe’s turn. Cassie immediately got down on her knees and started licking his balls. She was great cock teaser but Joe would have none of that. He grabbed her mouth and slammed all 8 inches of his manhood in it. Joe had never had a bbbj in his life and the feeling was just out of this world. Slow jerking of the head became more rapid and more intense with each passing action. This girl could really suck c**k and she wasn’t shy to admit it with her expressions. Within minutes, Joe shot his load into her mouth. Cassie had wanted to withdraw but Joe insisted “she eat cum like the slut she is”

Joe wanted badly to f*** her for round 2 but thoughts of his project deadline killed his erection. “Well, she said she was gonna work all through the night to meet his deadline. Perhaps she could take some time off later?” Wild thoughts were running through his mind. “Conference room? MD’s room? Janitor’s room?” Joe and Cassie walked back to their seats as if nothing had happened. But at the backs of their minds, they were eagerly anticipating the night before them.

<The End>
Old 16-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 20
siangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to beholdsiangsiang is a splendid one to behold

wah bro....

so free huh? let's go cheong lah...
Old 16-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Samster

everytime call u, u always so busy....look who's talking man. haha
Old 16-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

To the guys who upped my points,

I can't thank you individually, but really appreciate the show of confidence.

Big thanks mates!
Old 16-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just bot a suspense thriller from Borders.

Your story is far better
Old 16-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
VIPMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I am camping here for my story liao. Thanks

Uplist : nil (any kind help?)

Sign OF:

"VIPMAN"
Old 16-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

knn didnt knw u r such a gd story-writer man.lol.keep up the gd work.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

Just a sub-standard story.

Nothing to do mah.

Thanks for your support.
Old 16-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy
Just a sub-standard story.

Nothing to do mah.

Thanks for your support.
mai ah ni humble lar bro.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ah Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Ad Guy..at least u got many die-hard supporters............so can be motivated to write more.........as 4 me too quiet in my stories telling ah............hehehe.....
Old 16-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 20
bareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond reputebareback has a reputation beyond repute

Bro AdGuy u also got 1 more supporter here. I like your story. Hope u dun mind if I camp.
Old 16-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seng
Bro Ad Guy..at least u got many die-hard supporters............so can be motivated to write more.........as 4 me too quiet in my stories telling ah............hehehe.....
Bro,

They all just being nice. You've got a great story going too.

Keep it up!
Old 04-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
busido69 is Cool - loads of Potential

keep it up and please dun stop.

Me is thinking ad industry got lots of salacious stories to tell one right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1