The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Humsupkilan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any tips or pure luck?

Hi, I've been going for massage for the last few months and recently got a intro by my friends.
I was wondering if there is any tips for servicing my anaconda?
I've been visiting MPs recently and this is my problem, is it true that on 1st visit always cant strike Toto?
I tried on some to return a 2nd visit, some yes some no. So I'm wondering if there is any tips or is it pure luck?
I had a recent experience intro by a guy here and after his tips I tried it out.
As usual I did my homework and no joke, this lady is pretty, about 20+...
This is what happen, it was my 1st visit, during my back massage I kept on having signs on my anaconda so I was thinking this time its a strike. So after the back is done, I turned over, my anaconda was pointing up, she saw and smiled at me. So I asked her if she can pamper it but she denied with a smile, the conversation was going well and was joking the whole session. Now the key thing is I went touching her butt and waist but she does not feel any for of uncomfortable or the act of pushing me away and there ends my session.
From this scenario is she hinting me for a return visit?
Or if its you, what will you do?
Please share share thoughts
Old 15-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Any tips or pure luck?

Bro you are their ATM machine…They will always be welcoming you back to spend more.. Btw touching butt over clothes in MP is very normal.. so don’t think so much!
Old 15-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsupkilan View Post
Hi, I've been going for massage for the last few months and recently got a intro by my friends.
I was wondering if there is any tips for servicing my anaconda?
I've been visiting MPs recently and this is my problem, is it true that on 1st visit always cant strike Toto?
I tried on some to return a 2nd visit, some yes some no. So I'm wondering if there is any tips or is it pure luck?
I had a recent experience intro by a guy here and after his tips I tried it out.
As usual I did my homework and no joke, this lady is pretty, about 20+...
This is what happen, it was my 1st visit, during my back massage I kept on having signs on my anaconda so I was thinking this time its a strike. So after the back is done, I turned over, my anaconda was pointing up, she saw and smiled at me.
Please share share thoughts
Your friend shared the location with you, why you never ask him got extras or not?

If he got it, then when you visit the lady again, just tell her your friend introduced this place to you and you want to try her skills and ask for her rates. No need to be shy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1