The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
"That Night" - First attempt at erotic story

First try to write erotic story. Taking feedback.

Chapter 1
As I walk up to the check-in desk at the 5-star hotel, I never imagined I’d be doing this. I also never imagined she’d agree to this, despite being as close friends as we are. During our regular meet-ups and drinking sessions, we sometimes break the physical barrier and have skin contact, sit with our legs touching, or I’d grab her hand when crossing the road. But never this far, never a night together.

I enter the hotel room and notice nothing out of the ordinary, the expected 5-star accommodation, with 5-star ambiance, and 5-star in-room amenities. I step into the adjoining bedroom and see the standard king-sized bed with 5-star sheets. I walk out to the balcony and see a 5-star view over the hustle and bustle of the city. I take in the view and smile to myself, “What a sight this would be when she arrives!”

It’s still mid-afternoon. I take off my street clothes and search through my luggage for my swimming trunks, anticipating the cooling dip in the infinity pool on the top floor. It isn’t an unusually hot afternoon, but any dip in a pool in this weather is a welcome feeling. As I put my trunks on, I have a momentary thought about her, and my masculinity instantly hardens. It got a bit awkward trying to stuff my stiffened junk into the swimming trunks. “Wouldn’t she love to see this too,” I whisper to myself.

When the feeling subsided, I go up for a 30-minute swim. After the workout, I rinse off with a hot shower, watch a movie in the room, and order room service for dinner. Added in raw oysters into the meal for good measure, which is rumoured to increase potency and vitality should any action occur. Although I feel I don’t necessarily need it, I’m sure it can make a difference when she’s around.

At last, 8pm. She is due to arrive in any minute, but she texts me that she is late due to her taking more time to prepare than usual. She isn’t normally late; in fact, I’m the one who is often late for our meet-ups. I text back “Ok, babe” and take another sip from my glass of red wine. I’m already in my shirt and slacks, so I take care not to shake the glass too much as I walk back to the balcony to admire the city lights. It’s a beautiful view, this city at night. Definitely a romantic metropolis. As I stare into the lights and watch the night life go by, I think of her. Oh the anticipation of her arrival is difficult to bear.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: "That Night" - First attempt at erotic story

Chapter 2
“Knock, knock!” she playfully exclaims as she taps on the door. I set my glass down on the nearby coffee table before crossing the room to answer the door. I don’t bother to look through the peephole to steal a glance; I want the full surprise view. As I open the door, I get it.

My eyes instantaneously shoot from bottom to top. Her black 4-inch heels elegantly mold to her dainty feet. Her long slim tanned legs rise from her ankles up her knees until they disappear midway past her thigh under a skin-hugging little black dress. The dress spreads upwards following the curve of her thighs and hips and then inwards at the waist, forming a perfect apple bottom. Her hands hold onto her hips by the side, slim and feminine, nails coloured pink, shiny rings on two fingers. The hips connect to a thin waist that accentuates her hourglass figure. The lines of the dress continue up under her bosom, her round breasts stretching out the fabric as the cloth struggles to hold in the roundness of her chest. The dress’s V-shape low-cut front reveals a deep cleavage that peeks from behind the soft fabric and beckons me. Her neck is strong for a girl her size, and I can almost feel her pulse through the exposed skin. Her face is as beautiful as they come, with deep set eyes and sharp feminine features, a classy smile of white teeth, blushed cheeks, and straight shoulder-length dark hair, ruffled just enough to suggest a refined yet naughty personality.

They say that to ease anxiety, just picture the audience or person naked. I’m doing that intently right now, and I’m not even nervous. It helps all the same.

As she enters the room walking past me, she whispers a soft “Hello.” I take a deep breath of sweet perfume whose aroma courses through my body. I am instantly aroused, but I fight to keep down any physical display of that sexual excitement. I continue to scan her body from behind: the gentle swaying of her hips from side to side, her smooth and round ass void of panty lines, the open-back dress exposing her bare back drives my imagination wild.

“I could go for a glass of wine,” she hints aloud after I close the door behind us.

We’ve both settled our separate dinners for this occasion, differently from what we’ve done before. This time, we’re content with not having dinner together first and simply enjoying each other’s company over drinks. I serve her a glass of red wine, and with my glass, we step onto the balcony to take in the night scene. We reminisce about our past dates and point out the places we’ve been in the city. We sit down on the balcony lounge chairs, and I open a new bottle of wine, and we talk about happenings since our last date. We share funny stories about work, home, and friends. I open another bottle of wine, and we start to disclose intimate details about ourselves. The wine must be kicking in.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS
Old 09-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping for exciting part
Old 09-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd camper

Thanks T.S.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16027 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread, please continue. Some points as a testament.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
absolutemayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Camping here.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SergioLopaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Chapter 3

Both of us begin to feel warm from the wine and being out on the balcony, and we head back inside. She steps ahead and toward a seat on the couch as I close the balcony door. I turn around and as she begins sitting down, I catch a quick glance of a tiny white fabric between her thighs before she crosses them, blocking it from view. Her eyes meet mine, and she throws a cheeky smile. I blush.

“You liked what you saw?” she asks. She knows I know what she means.

“Erm, sorry I didn’t mean to do that, but yes, it was nice.” I smiled half apologetically. I did not expect her to call me out for looking up her dress, which made the question more perplexing. She has always been on the conservative side when it comes to things risqué, although she knows she’s sexy. She takes a bold step.

“You’re still blushing. I think it was more than just ‘nice’ for you.” She continues her cheeky smile. My face feels hot.

I’m still standing dead in my tracks with the empty glass of wine in my hand. She notices that I’m stunned by her comments, so she stands up and walks to me, stops inches from my face, looks into my eyes, and asks innocently, “Would you like to see more?”

I am shocked. We are breaking new ground. We have a very close friendship, lasting close to ten years now. We share thoughts about each other’s lives and know each other as close friends do. On one hand, a platonic relationship progressing beyond friendship usually doesn’t end up having a happy ending, and friends split apart. I am wary of this happening and do not want to lose her as one of my closest female friends.

On the other hand, I also daydream of the what-ifs. What would a relationship like that look like? Will our interactions get stronger and more frequent? When was the last time she had a real man in a relationship? How far can we take this?

I snap out of my thoughts and concentrate on the here and now. She is already sashaying to the bed, all the while looking over her shoulder at me standing in the middle of the floor. Her expression explodes with sensuality, and her eyes say to me, “Come here and take me, you fool.” She stops short of the bed and motions me with a finger.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
fomula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope to read more updates.
Keep up the good effort.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
whistleblowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1